Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by koolchick

^I was waiting for your review Pallu...this movie actually looked good from the promos but I was kinda scared to admit it since John's solo films are...well pretty badπŸ˜†...but yaya, this movie seems to be pretty decent !

go watch it Chicaaa.. its everyone's typa moviee.. im so happy i saw it.. John looked sooo good eehh.. now anyone asks me if i like John i would say Yes..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

when i came out of the movie my friend at work asked me u watched that movie because of the guy?? i was like noo.. but if i watch again it would be because of him... and chances are very high for me watching it again on dvd tho..πŸ˜†

he looks soo good in black..😍

okay i should stop..πŸ˜†
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
Originally posted by .shona.

Mausam. I thought the trailers were nice but i didn't expect it to be SO SO SOOO AMAZING! My fam & I LOVEDDD IT. Yes it was  long but I dnt mind long movies as long as  the story development & characters development are great like in this one. The movies these days are so short they lack depth somewhere & they end right before you can even get into it. So im glad mausam is lengthy because i couldn't get enough of it =)

Shahid was excellent as usual. But here is the moment that i have ALWAYS look forward to claim...SONAM ACTED & SHE ACTED BEAUTIFULLY! I've waited for the day when i wouldn't be critisizing her acting abilities & today's the day =P Damn  this girl improved so  much...her best film SO FAR!

Critics are wayyy too harsh on mausam...everybody i know & I adored this movie. This is the ideal movie that people will be watching countless times & fangirl over it now & in future like DDLJ, Vivah (even though I m not a fan of these 2 movies lol).

Don't listen to the critics & WATCH IT! I guess the critics are really used to the BS movies these days so they don't like a good movie. It's such a break from all the flying, noisy action...this movie has REAL-LIFE action that real people fight in our world =) MUST WATCH. 3 cheers for shahid, sonam, & pankaj kapoor.

5/5
Jaan, I am happy u like this movie..😳
I also loved it..
Thank god..kuch toh accha mila dekhne ko in 2011 mein🀣
Originally posted by ruky786

Bol:

Great film! Atif Aslam did a good job..it was weird though seeing him acting and the other actors/actresses can't remember their names did well also. I love Hona Tha Pyar!😍

4/5
ending was sad.poor gal..
Originally posted by Pulwasha

go watch it Chicaaa.. its everyone's typa moviee.. im so happy i saw it.. John looked sooo good eehh.. now anyone asks me if i like John i would say Yes..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

when i came out of the movie my friend at work asked me u watched that movie because of the guy?? i was like noo.. but if i watch again it would be because of him... and chances are very high for me watching it again on dvd tho..πŸ˜†

he looks soo good in black..😍

okay i should stop..πŸ˜†

Now you're sounding like some phanguuurrl haha

Alright...Force is numero uno on my list now, kicking off Mausam from it's position πŸ˜†

I do like John in multi-cast movies, so I was looking forward to Desi Boyz...but it looks like Force will be good for John this year :)
Edited by koolchick - 12 years ago
Originally posted by koolchick

Now you're sounding like some phanguuurrl haha

Alright...Force is numero uno on my list now, kicking off Mausam from it's position πŸ˜†

I do like John in multi-cast movies, so I was looking forward to Desi Boyz...but it looks like Force will be good for John this year :)

i knoww ehh..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thats why i stopped..

i look forward to desi boys it has Akki and now John too.. so im gonna go watch desi boys in theatres also πŸ˜†

tried watching Ayan...lol...shut it in the first fifteen mins...couldn't get past it...the movie looked murky, I didn't like it's roughness, plus I was sleepy...just couldn't get pas it.

180 (short rev)

Sid is so, so handsome. Ohmagawsh, him in suits was succha treat, and he's succha good actor. The movie sorta seemed like KHNH, but a lot more sophisticated, less dramatic, and more meaningful than it. Mano, or well Ajay had this mystic aura to him from the beginning and the way the movie unraveled, it was intriguing, I couldn't guess what would happen, and why everything was happening. Sid held the movie on his arms. The two leading ladies did their jobs well too but I was partial to Vidhiya because she was so charming and just so real...loved how clumsy she could get, loved how honest she was, and just loved her demeanor over all. I also liked the situational songs between her and Mano/Ajay. Every interaction Mano had with everyone, especially in the first half was so meaningful, especially when you got to the end of the film, it would make so much more sense. The fbs would take you to Ajay and they were woven in together well, it was good to meet this normal human being with no mystery. I loved him as a doc, and his story with Renu was cute too...I was still wondering all the time what went wrong between the two. lol. But then of course I got to know, and it was so heart breaking. Sid did wonderful when he had to act out like a maniac because it was so credible...later on when he calmed down and made the decisions he did, I felt for him a lot but it made sense. I don't wanna give in lots of spoilers...but just know the ending is so powerful. It could leave one disappointed, but it has succha hopeful and strong message. Well executed, and well acted out story.

Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago
I finally saw Swades...ohmygod no words to describe this movie...it was exceptional, beautiful, what a damn good movie! Now i want to go back to India so badly, i just miss my motherland so much although i was not born there...there is just this connection, the songs were amazing (yeh jo des hai tera) and srk...what can i say? He is just the KING mann, so talented, he was fantastic! Great great movie! 
Force

Ah!((: I said this last week when i watched Mausam and i am saying it again...there is nothing like the satisfaction of watching a good movie. <3 I am SO glad i decided to go catch it. I liked it so much...a lot more than i thought i would.

Okay...
So...Let me start by the #1 reason why i liked this movie so much. JOHN. Yesh, you read it right. I just said John! xD Ohmygosh. He blew me away...talk about improvement!! Im so glad he is finally getting to do movies as the lead "hero"...He deserves it!(: He did a fabulous job playing the character. Composed, surrounded...yet, sensitive and loving...he was bang on. && I LOVED the chemistry between Genelia and him. It was greattt. And i loved John's last couple of scenes. Specially the very last scene when he says something like "aaj ghar aane mein der hojayegi"...he said that line and the whole theater got SO darn quite. And you could hear all the sniffles. Haha. I contributed to that. Never in million years did i think John would make me cry...i am glad to say he did. πŸ˜† Haha. Therefore, Mr. ACP is fantabulous!(;

Story...
Force has an interesting story line. I thought the story was going to be predictable but it totally wasn't. I haven't watched the original of this movie so to me the story was simple but freakin great. Loved it. Loved the ending too even though it wasn't a happy one. Everything fell in place perfectly and most importantly there weren't ANY dull moments. I wasn't bored. Thank goodness!(:

Next..
Genelia...i liked her a lot in the movie. And she also, has done a good job as the character. She is so cuteee. And everyone who thinks she is too bubbly and blah blah...i don't think she was over the top bubbly or annoying. She was adorable and suited the character. Again...her and John's chemistry is really good. They look uber cute together.

Music...
I am one of the few people that LOVE the songs of the movie. Lol. Its all so cute. Lol. I enjoyed them.

"The Villain"...
I don't know his name. Ooppss...sowie. Lol. But he was greattt...i hope i get to see more of him in this industry. He was FAB.

Everyone else...
Amazing cast, i must say. Everyone deserves to be mentioned because they are all a treat to watch.

Action...
The action sequences are breathtaking and thankfully not mindless. Sums it up in one word: Outstanding.

On the whole: Total paisa vasool. But if you are not an action type or don't like seeing lot of blood...this one is not for you. But highly recommend this!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Rate: 8/10.
(:
Just watched Ryan Gosling's new movie "Drive".

It is very very good, rich cinematography, minimal dialogue, and a dark and somber tone throughout the movie. Its a 'heist gone wrong' film and boy does it pull it off well. Gosling is one of my favorite actors, and he doesn't dissapoint. Everything about his character was perfect, as well the relationships between the characters in the movie, minimal but strong, nothing over-done but still powerful. 

8/10

Originally posted by fly2me

Force

Ah!((: I said this last week when i watched Mausam and i am saying it again...there is nothing like the satisfaction of watching a good movie. <3 I am SO glad i decided to go catch it. I liked it so much...a lot more than i thought i would.

Okay...
So...Let me start by the #1 reason why i liked this movie so much. JOHN. Yesh, you read it right. I just said John! xD Ohmygosh. He blew me away...talk about improvement!! Im so glad he is finally getting to do movies as the lead "hero"...He deserves it!(: He did a fabulous job playing the character. Composed, surrounded...yet, sensitive and loving...he was bang on. && I LOVED the chemistry between Genelia and him. It was greattt. And i loved John's last couple of scenes. Specially the very last scene when he says something like "aaj ghar aane mein der hojayegi"...he said that line and the whole theater got SO darn quite. And you could hear all the sniffles. Haha. I contributed to that. Never in million years did i think John would make me cry...i am glad to say he did. πŸ˜† Haha. Therefore, Mr. ACP is fantabulous!(;

/10.
(:

i mentioned the very same in my review.. he was sooo sooo sooo good at that last scene.. and then he turns back to a rough and tough cop..😭