Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: zainab25

Didn't know Chaitanya and Akhil were half brothers. I was googling Chaitanya up and it said how Akhil snubbed him and that apparently hurt him. LOL. Don't know how much truth there is to that. Akhil is handsome too, his mother is half Irish. Aww, I always feel sad for kids that are torn when their parents split, Chaitanya also had to move away with his mother post the divorce. Akhil seems to be shielded one. Chaitanya seems more close to his cousins anyways and a bit reserved too. 

Telugu film industry is only filled with family...there's bound to be lots of rivalry! Akhil may over take Chaitanya too, I feel. 😆 Most of the times, the cousins rivalries seems to be in limits and at least on camera the cousins seem kool from what I have seen...lekin, I have only read negative articles concerning Chaitanya and Akhil. Aww, I still think Chaitanya is cute. Hope he succeeds despite all the rivalry bit! LOL! 

there is no rivalry uptil now.. they had Venkatesh and Nagarjuna (nagarjuna being his brother in law), Rana and Chaitanya, NTR jr and Kalyan ram they are half brothers too.. then Cherry and Bunny.. who are like the best friends ever.. but i quite dont like Akhill he seems snobbish..

i have a crush on Prakash Raj too.. from the time i watched Ghilli and he creepily says "i love u da chellam" 😆
^ ya, that's what I mean too. I don't see rivalry between the cuzns, especially Chait and Rana; Bunny and Cherry. They seem so cool. Akhil on the other hand seems bratty and snobbish, that is probably bc he has always been shielded and always been with a family...Chaitanya seems so mature (Saw his interviews), reserved, and calm...except for that one birthday speech I saw of his on YT...seemed like he was going to war or something! ha. Akhil should stick to his cricket, but heard he's gonna be paired up with Sirdevi's 14 yr old daughter. LOOOL.

I heart Prakash Raj. He's a gem of an actor man. I love him in anything he does. 
Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago
_dante_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow u really are into telugu films... aren't u?? ^^^^^^^ 😆
yeh guys...its common in SI to marry ur cousins... but only if it is the Father's sister's daughter or son...

so like say ur father's sister has a son, u can technically marry him because then ur "Bua" will become ur "mother in law" which is acceptable since both of them are addressed by the same name in telugu "atta"...

but say its ur father's brother's son, u cannot marry him coz then ur chachi becomes ur Mother in law which is apparently not acceptable because of some logic my grandmom explained to me...

I have a cousin im always paired with and we made a pact NEVER to get married to each other, and rather find each other a BF and GF...😆

^^
loool. Sadly yes, for now. I can't blv I watched interviews which only I could half comprehend. Half only cuz they would stick in words I know or english words. Hehe. Lets see how long my obsession for tollywood lasts. I give it a couple of more months. 😆
_dante_ thumbnail
LOLL only couple more months?! good luck with that... 

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.

sums up telugu films for me! 😆 
btw do make it a point to watch dookudu! it's on its way to become the BIGGEST hit ever in telugu films history! maheshhh 😳
Edited by _vixen_ - 12 years ago
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ Me too Zainab! Rofl! I watch interviews of Telugu stars too even though I don't understand anything unless they speak in English. But the actresses though, seem to only speak in English while the actors speak only in Telugu. 😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

^ Me too Zainab! Rofl! I watch interviews of Telugu stars too even though I don't understand anything unless they speak in English. But the actresses though, seem to only speak in English while the actors speak only in Telugu. 😆

hahaha.. but even some actresses speak in telugu ..like Tamannah and Anushka..

Mahesh rockss like anything.. Dookudu is super powerful !!
_dante_ thumbnail
... Edited by _vixen_ - 12 years ago
_dante_ thumbnail
mahesh is something else huh... 😍

i keep auto-playing these bad quality videos from dookudu... can't wait till the proper print full videos are out! 

Edited by _vixen_ - 12 years ago