Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: eraser

I just watched SHAITAAN. I am...speechless πŸ˜³

eraser i kinda didnt get the endingg.. why does she say her mother's name as her name?? was she suffering from the same madness her mother was??

that scene was creepy when she kept itching her shoulder and it turned all read and bloody i freaked out...πŸ˜†
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
Were they cousins in 100% Love? πŸ˜† 
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: zainab25

rofl Zain what were u watching in last 3 hrs?? yes they wereπŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

yeaahh he was her baava..

Tamanna was Balu's chacha ki beti..
Tuli - I'm dead tired but will give a review soon. All I'm gonna say is, you GOTTA watch the movie. Each scene was a classic. BRILLIANT!

Pallo - oh dear, that scratching scene had me throw up, it was freaky! and yes, that's what I thought too, Amy basically takes her mom's identity because she suffers from the same psychological disorder. Amy was really creeping me out towards the end! πŸ˜²

Zainab - I dont get it? πŸ˜† 
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Originally posted by: eraser

Tuli - I'm dead tired but will give a review soon. All I'm gonna say is, you GOTTA watch the movie. Each scene was a classic. BRILLIANT!

Pallo - oh dear, that scratching scene had me throw up, it was freaky! and yes, that's what I thought too, Amy basically takes her mom's identity because she suffers from the same psychological disorder. Amy was really creeping me out towards the end! πŸ˜²

Zainab - I dont get it? πŸ˜† 

its a very good moviee..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeaahh thats wat i thought too.. i was like she turned into her mom..
ROFL Farru, just making sure, ahahah! Thanks Pulwa for the clarification, lol. So they were first cousins? LOL. Cool. πŸ˜†

Eraser, it's from a SOuth I just watched. πŸ˜†

ROFL Farru, just making sure, ahahah! Thanks Pulwa for the clarification, lol. So they were first cousins? LOL. Cool. πŸ˜†

Oh of course. My bad! πŸ˜³

Pallo - I fell head over heels in love with Rajeev Khandelwal in this movie. He is such a...a manly man! πŸ˜
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

yepp first cousins.. i never kneww south indian people could get married in their cousins.. cuz my friend is gujju and they cant marry her cousin brothers.. i was like yeehh kya koi khoobsoorat cousin ho to main bahar to kabhi naa dekhoon ussi ko pakar loon..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i jokee.. no offence anyone..

ohhh eraser: i never liked that guy.. one, two three films make no difference.. he is always Sujal in my mind..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

yepp first cousins.. i never kneww south indian people could get married in their cousins.. cuz my friend is gujju and they cant marry her cousin brothers.. i was like yeehh kya koi khoobsoorat cousin ho to main bahar to kabhi naa dekhoon ussi ko pakar loon..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i jokee.. no offence anyone..

ohhh eraser: i never liked that guy.. one, two three films make no difference.. he is always Sujal in my mind..πŸ˜†

I know it's really common for me to witness it because I come from that culture and background, but I thought it was a no, no in Indian tradition, customs. Guess not. πŸ˜†