priya fans must see

Posted: 12 years ago
Priya Wal
My favourite shows are Friends and Grey's Anatomy. If Friends was ever made in Hindi, I would see -actually come to think if 'no!! I couldn't watch Friends and Greys in Hindi or with any other actors because in the process of Indianizing the shows we would ruin them and the stereotypes would start. So no, I don't wanna ruin my favourite shows. But for Grey's Anatomy, it would be great fun to see Sukirti Khandpal as Izzie Stevens, Roshani Shetty as Meredith Grey, Madhura Naik as Addison and myself in the role of Cristina Yang. Gaurav Gupta as George, Kunal Kapoor as Alex, Siddhant Karnick as Deganrek Shephard                  
Sukirti Khandpal
My favourite sitcom is Sex & The City because it is fun and very real. The story is about regular working girls like us, who make a life of their own. They are stylish, independent and above all - they have fun. If it were reproduced on Indian television, I would want to see Priya Wal, Roshini Shetty, Madhuri Naik and myself playing the lead characters. We all already share many of the qualities from the original cast and have our own sex and the city 
Edited by dia19 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thankyou so much for sharing πŸ˜›  After I read this article I wanted to put up in RF tooπŸ˜›
Priya sees herself in the role of christina yang ... that would be really interesting to watch if Grey's anatomy is ever made in Hindi with her in it ... but me too doesn't want the indianization of these shows cause by adding all the masalas the CVs ruins it completely