Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved the update hun!
It was so cute the way Arnav and Khushi behaved.
Update soon hun.
Thanks for the PM.

Merry Xmas!
⭐️
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Will Read The Whole FF :) 😳
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update pls continue soon
jenshad thumbnail
Continue Soonishh 🤗
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
dude where are you please update
jenshad thumbnail
It's Been To LONGGG :( 🥺
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Just read all of this :) hope u update soon x 
gansteress thumbnail
hey guys thank you all so much for the comments...i apologize from the bottom of my to all my readers who has been there supporting my fanfic from day one and onwards...
now going back to where i left off...

kushi rushed down the stairs as fast as she could to get away from arnav singh raizada
she locked herself in the bedroom where she was staying at the moment and gasped to take a deep breath...she closed her eyes picturing what had just happened and shivered of the thought what could have happened she hadn't been to careful..

Kushi-kushi...you need to be more careful..around that..that person...
what were you thinking...she thought to herself slapping her head slightly feeling embarrassed and guilty.
she took one last deep breath again and opened her door and walked out to see if the rest of the family had woken up...

buaji looked at kushi curious where she had gone and also questioned what she was doing...
kushi answered back explaining she had gone to use the bathroom.
again the word bathroom made her lost in her own thinking what had nearly taken place in arnav singh raizada's bathroom...
Buaji-kushi!? where are you lost..haire nande kisor this girl..shes always day dreaming!
kusi!? called buaji making her jump up.
Kushi-huh...ji...
Buaji-go..go..and make me some tea...my head is about to explode with pain...

Kushi-ji...ji buaji replied kushi and scurried of quickly towards the kitchen...
OUCH! squealed kushi as she bumped into arnav yet again...
kushi's eyes widened feeling numb at this very second...she had know clue what to do or say...
arnav who was examining her like a school principal noticed her eyes had not blinked for nearly 15 seconds or more...
Arnav-kushi?called arnav trying to see if she was alright but neither she moved or spoke..she had frozen from the sudden collide that just happened...
kushi had no clue how many minutes,seconds she had been standing there frozen but the only thing that had finally come out of her mouth with much struggle was...excuse me... and walked...more likely jogged away...her body was jogging towards the kitchen but her eyes was locked on to arnav singh raizada who looked quite frightened..all that was going through his head was what the hell is she looking at me like that for...
his mind was forced to freeze also thinking has he really fallen for a nutcase...
arnav shook his head thinking no turning back now and walked to where everyone had sat to eat breakfast.

Anjali-chotte..here...said anjali putting her hand out where she held out a slice of bread for him to eat...without any arguments arnav took the slice like a little boy being served by his mum and took a bite..arnav was enjoying his slice of bread so much that hadn't realized kushi had satdown  beside him..
it was only after both their hands accidentally had touched on another grabbing the jug of water was when arnav realized kushi..the love of his life and also wife had sat next to him for breakfast...feeling proud of being a husband made arnav so happy that he had not noticed everyone also giving him the "are you gone nuts"look
Nani-anjali..looks like our chotte is happy to see kusi sitting next to him..thats why he can't stop smiling..which is very..very unlikely of him..teased nani making everyone grin with greedy thoughts in the heads...
arnav quickly wiped the smile on his face and stuffed his face on a napkin wiping his mouth feeling a slight embarrassment.

Arnav-Di..i...anyways...im going...to...mumbled arnav trying to not make any contact with anyone as if they all were Medusa who will turn him into stone...
Anajli-yes chotte i know.i know..you need to go and "call aman right?"...teased anjali which made arnav go red as a red rose and quickly left the table before anyone else attacked him...
the roaring laughter on the breakfast table made arnav angry thinking how dare they make fun out of him...
arnav turned once more time to look at everyone in anger but his eyes was caught off guard when he noticed kushi laughing away with everyone else.. the expression on arnav's face turned from anger to "im falling in love over again"
the frown on his face had turned into a smile which made his heart beat faster than the train or a racing car... arnav rested his hand on his chest to feel the beat and was shocked to know what this girl could do to him.

kushi felt a slight breeze on her face..she looked around and saw arnav standing at the end of the room smiling at her...
feeling awkward and nervous
slowly..slowly...she too then smiled back at him...
(rabba ve moment)

Edited by gansteress - 12 years ago
gansteress thumbnail
Originally posted by: anita_21492

Awesome update

thank you😃
AajKuchMatBolna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Yay! You updated !!! I was missing this FF sooo much!!! Thank you and wonderful part! Continue soon and mean it this time lol! jk! I'm a late updater too...

~Ashu aka Ashiqui (Hai Re Nand Kisore I hope you havent forgotten me!)