Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arhi-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Why such a short update. Donw do this to us. Pls arnav should reach in time. Thanx for pm.
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsum update
relii emotional
hpe arnav stops da weddin on tym n shyaams truth cums owt
luvd da son fanx 4 da pm plzz cont soon x
mana2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update
Thanks alot fr da PM
gansteress thumbnail
arnav storms in the mandir to see his love marrying someone else..as his heart started ache even more seeing this his eyes widened with full of rage in them..his broken heart forced him to take the one persons name he loved so immensely before it was too late

Arnav-KUSHI!!!!! shouted arnav with his hand out as if he was to stop her from far distance...
everyone head turned shocked hearing kushi's name being called...
kushi looked at arnav so deeply and was shocked to see him once again..her saddened face turned in to relief seeing the man she deeply loves standing there waiting to take her away forever in his arms...

Babuji-you...how dare you...
don't try and ruin...said babuji as he walked towards arnav but was pushed away gently by a man who had come to take his bride away and would let any obstacles come in the way...
without allowing babuji to finish what he was going to say arnav walked past babuji ignoring him and stood in front of kushi where she was sitting there next to some else other than him...arnav's eyes turned red seeing her with another man...kushi started at arnav,she knew that at this moment arnav had become ASR and feared what he might do next...

Arnav-get up!demanded arnav to kushi in a husky voice with his hand reaching out to her for support...kushi looked back at him confused what she should...she looked at everyone scared and sat there lost...tears rolled down her cheeks like a waterfall...

Buaji-hai re nande kisor how dare you come here...buaji yelled as she tried to move arnav away but he was too strong for her...he was a man made of steel and would go to any extent to take his love with him...
arnav stood there still waiting for kushi to react...anger grew and was getting more impatient..

Arnav-kushi..i...said get up!!!! yelled arnav as he gritted his teeth...
kushi finally gathered the courage to say something back as she stood up without holding on to arnav's hand...
Kushi-NO! why should i do anything you tell me...
and how...how can you do this...
Arnav-i can do anything...no one would be able to do anything to me miss kushi kuamri gupta... neither can you..
now stop arguing and come with me without saying one more word ordered arnav as he took kushi's hand dragging her with him...
kushi struggled to get away from his clutches...
Kushi- let..me go arnav ji!!!
let go...! pleaded kushi but arnav was not listening...he dragged kushi along with him...

Babuji-HEY!!!!
how dare you...let go of my daughter!!!
shouted babuji trying to get kushi away from him...arnav held her hand tighter not realizing the bruises he was giving to kushi's hand...

shyam was more scared being caught by arnav than loosing kushi and was able to swoop away from the scene without anyone realizing..he hid away looking at what was happening secretly...shyam vowed to take revenge from arnav for ruining this...even if it met hurting anjali

after much struggle kushi was able to free herself  from arnav's grip...she pulled her hand away fast as she could...
Kushi-who are you to tell me what to do!??!!!
who are you to come and ruin my wedding?!!!
Arnav-kushi you...said arnav as he tried to hold her but was pushed away once again from kushi...arnav closed his eyes to calm down...
Arnav-kushi please don't do this...i can't live without...
Kushi-no!! don't...don't touch me...
what right do you have over me arnav ji
like you said..i just work for you...so why do you care so much...who am i to you...

Buaji-go on answer kusi if you can...nande kisor...
said buaji as she smirked  at arnav with arrogance written all over her face...
you can't can you..let me tell you who your are to kushi...
YOU ARE NOTHING!!!! shouted buaji from the top of her head...arnav's hand tightened into a fist...

arnav's patience had been broken...
without saying one word back he dragged kushi back to the mandap and hastily put the sindoor on her forehead.
he turned back at buaji,walked towards her and replied back

Arnav-i am kushi's husband
NO ONE..i mean no one comes between us...UNDERSTAND!!!! demanded arnav as he gripped kushi's hand with arrogance giving it a kiss for hurting her

Edited by gansteress - 12 years ago
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
woah..this update was soo intense!! 
i loved how arnav showed them exactly who he is in khushi's life and what he means!!
i loved this update!! kinda short but still as sweet!!
awesome work!!
thank you so much for the pm!
Edited by littlemoi - 12 years ago
gansteress thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: littlemoi

woah..this update was soo intense!! 

i loved how arnav showed them exactly who he is in khushi's life and what he means!!
i loved this update!! kinda short but still as sweet!!
awesome work!!
thank you so much for the pm!

omg thank you x x๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
gansteress thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shybabe

wow that was awesome...๐Ÿ‘

thank you๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
oh woww๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
arnav filled her maang with sindoor๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
you go boy.. thats the spirit๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
it was an awesome part dear.. but i hope that snakey wont hurt anjali..๐Ÿ˜•
i wonder how come bua is not asking shyam to get up and stop arnav๐Ÿคข
Alyaa_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
haye!! i luved it... thats arnav! plz update soon...