India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

mujhe haq hai pg94 (Page 30)

gansteress Senior Member
gansteress
gansteress

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
kushi had excused herself to go freshen up...she quickly ran upstairs and locked the bathroom door..hai devi maiya what have i done???
said kushi banging her head on the door...i need to get myself out of this mess before arnav ji finds out the truth...kushi stared pacing in the bathroom biting her nails...kushi ji! kushi! are you in there? said anjali knocking on the door...erm ji anjali ji...i'll be downstairs in a minute...just..just need to freshen up...

okay kushi ji...but dont be too long...said anjali leaving kushi still in the bathroom...la lavanya ji...i need to speak to her...kushi waited for anjali to leave and sneaked out of the bathroom so that no one notices her leaving...she looked in every room but lavanya was nowhere to be seen...as she walked through hallway she notice arnav...he walked in his room and slammed the door behind him...he started to breath slowly trying to calm down but it was no use...he just couldn't...he had to to do something and stop this engagement...he tried find something to break...and stopped to looked at the mirror...he closed his eyes remembering the moments he had spent with kushi...all he could see anjali pulling kushi away towards jai...arnav punched the mirror and broke it into pieces remembering this...hearing this kushi ran in his room thinking something terrible had happened...she noticed the mirror had been broken...arnav ji! arnav ji!.said kushi as she ran to arnav holding onto his injured hand...are you...are you okay?!!!
what have you done??!!

kushi eyes became teary seeing him in this state...arnav pushed kushi away in anger and told her he was fine...he turned his back towards kushi and told her to go away..but she refused...LEAVE!!! shouted arnav...but she still refused...kushi hugged arnav from the back and started to cry...arnav closed his eyes trying to calm himself down...kushi had her hands around him ...her hands was on his chest whilst she gripped his shirt tightly as she weeped on his back making his shirt wet...she knew that if arnav finds out the truth he might never forgive her for lying to him...thinking this she started to even weep more...arnav held on to her hand and held it tight...he turned around towards her and looked at her face
tears flowing down her cheeks...arnav wiped her tears and gave a kiss on the cheek...he had his hand on her waist and pulled kushi closer to kiss her on the forehead...i love you..
i love you very much kushi...said arnav in a broken voice as he hugged her tight.

nani had been standing outside the room door  listening to the whole conversation...she was shocked to hear that arnav and kushi were in love...although was relieved at the same time thinking this will be the ticket for lavanya,s departure...nani walked off furious and
she quickly rushed downstairs to tell anjali the truth...
EVERYONE STOP THIS DRAMA! shouted nani as she came down the stairs
THIS ENGAGEMENT CANT TAKE PLACE!!!

everyone stared at nani shocked to hear this...anjali confronted nani why she didn't want this engagement to take place...she was shocked to hear that arnav and kushi was in love...
WHAT??! shouted lavanya with her eyes opened wide
yes its true...said nani smirking proudly at lavanya
lavanya was heart broken to hear this...she was furious and need some answers...
lavanya ran to her room as she weeped...
lavanya ji! called anjali feeling sorry
the whole room became silent...

kushi pushed herself away from and arnav and turned around...she wanted to confess to him but didn't know how to...she took a big sniff while she wipe her tears...whats wrong kushi asked arnav as he pulled her back towards him so that they were face to face...
i need to...i mean..what i wanted to say...mumbled kushi...but before she could confess to arnav anjali called them both from downstairs...
CHOTTE!
KUSHIJI!
come downstairs right now!!!!

Edited by gansteress - 16 October 2011 at 6:54pm

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

Minamina08me_lovelygulmistletoe22priyaks12ayesha786xxxHaniibeeanusha.nushmana2shalinikanaguipkknd_gbdfangurukhushdreamgirlrus23celinawalterixraym-g19Yazzy91HonkytonkJuicee_SushieWittyKittySARUN.fangirl18Arshi1195sherlockthorpinkpearlzsharneil92devishreedbr_kmichiytanuja_mahi_FebruaryFlowermaria_awansikhni_Water.pri12-Sunset-lara3110zafilaksh65SublimeSanaya..Anita..-Zara-.Saraa.dumas

littlemoi IF-Dazzler
littlemoi
littlemoi

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
short.. but still sweet!!
awww.. poor arnav.. plzz clear up the misunderstandings!! plzz
cant wait to read the next part!!
thank you soo much for the pm!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gansteress

--Preeti-- Senior Member
--Preeti--
--Preeti--

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Awww poor Arnii Cry Hope he doesnt misunderstand Khushi but i cant wait Big smile and thanx for the pm Smile

gansteress

mana2 Senior Member
mana2
mana2

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Short update:(:(anyway it ws very nice... Update soon
thanks fr da pm

gansteress

gansteress Senior Member
gansteress
gansteress

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
thanks girls! x x x :)
Juicee_Sushie Goldie
Juicee_Sushie
Juicee_Sushie

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Fab ClapClapClapClap!!!!!!!

Update soon please?
imninder Newbie
imninder
imninder

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
What an awesome update.thanks.and take care

gansteress

_mahi_ IF-Dazzler
_mahi_
_mahi_

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
OMG... Shockedanjali is mad at themCry.. thank god nani saw the love birds togetherClapClapClap.. i love you naniEmbarrassed.. mwaah mwaah LOL.. i hope everything gets well soonBig smile.. dont want La to create any problems nowAngry.. n especially that JAIDead.. arghhh.. i just hate his nameAngryAngry.. wipe him out of the storyWacko.. for ArHi's sake.Wink. lovelyy update dear... Tongue

gansteress

Go to top