mujhe haq hai pg94 - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
nice one!!!!!
very jealous of jai!!!!
who might hv opened the door!!!!
pls update soon!!!!
this is a really nice update. love the competition between jai and arnav. very funny to read. i wonder who opened the door.i got a good idea but we'll see soon :P
xxx
Lovely part. Lol, so who won the race? Was it a tie? But if khushi is smiling with a wide smile, cant be arnav, or may be none of the guys. Am so loving this arnav, and i like jai too. So dont want him to get hurt. Anjali is teasing jai ar well just the way she does with her other two bro, that's cute. Liked the update. By the way is it a must that all their servants must have prakash in it? Lol. Thanks 4 d pm.
Originally posted by pinkpearlz

Lovely part. Lol, so who won the race? Was it a tie? But if khushi is smiling with a wide smile, cant be arnav, or may be none of the guys. Am so loving this arnav, and i like jai too. So dont want him to get hurt. Anjali is teasing jai ar well just the way she does with her other two bro, that's cute. Liked the update. By the way is it a must that all their servants must have prakash in it? Lol. Thanks 4 d pm.
thanx 4 da comments hun...well since there is jai prakash
and now om prakash i thought why not have a jagdish prakash...😆

om..jai...jagish...
OOOHHH...
Tension between the males...
I likey... heheheheh
Poor Khushi is going to be stuck between two dominant males!
Thanks for the PM!
It was a nice update. The competition is in its full flavour.lets se who opens the door. Thanx for pm.

omg i am loving ur ff ... it rocks 

pls add me to the pm list 

- - badra

You are an amazing writer!!! Its great to see the jealousy side of Arnav plz pm me :)
niceee...bt plz do not make jai fall for khushi
Arnav had opened the door...luckily lavanya had forcibly taken jai to the kitchen...giving arnav the chance to speak to kushi privately...
Kushi-hi.how are ..y...
aap??ii thought anjali ji had opened the door...
kushi tried to look over arnavs shoulder to see if anyone was around but he was too tall..she even tried looking over her heels...but she was still too short...
arnav looked at her with a weird look on his face...he noticed she was looking around for someone..
Arnav-who are you looking for...?? snapped arnav thinking she was looking for jai...
Kushi-no one...no one...i absolutely was not looking for anyone...
she walked around past arnav trying to get in and
she quickly rushed trying to get away...
Arnav-kushi...?
kushi stopped still and turned around slowly facing arnav...
erm...i need to speak to you...
kushi looked at him surprised...was her talking to her nicely she thought to herself...
arnav walked towards her...
kushi took few steps back feeling nervous and quite awkward...
Kushi-what..do you need to speak...to..me about...
look...im already late...and i lavanya must be looking for...

but before kushi can blabber away like she always does arnav held on to her mouth to make her stop talking...
(rabba ve moment)

Arnav-today i will talk..and you will stay quiet...understand...
miss kushi kumari gupta...
kushi did not know how to react..her heart stopped beating for a second...arnav was so closed to her that she could feel his breath on her face...she could smell the mint fragrance from his mouth...
his hand was around her waist which made kushi stand closer to him...she wanted to move but her whole body had frozen...
heart started beating fast...it sounded so loud to her that she was getting scared if arnav was able to hear it...

Kushi's mind-hey devi maiya...please save me...

hope you enjoyed it...x