bhavnah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
grt update dr
thnx 4 z pm
rozinab thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the pm! I have sent you a buddy request because i think i missed out on one update but i searched through the FF and found it! I totally love the possessive arnav in your FF! He is going to make sure khushi cant leave him! Kebab mein haddi buaji is back! Why couldnt she stay in lucknow😆. Loved the update and cant wait to see more of the cheeky arnav!
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fab update hun!!
Loved it.
This is going to be really interesting now...Buaji vs. ASR!!!
Looking forward to the next part.
Thanks for the PM.
⭐️
--Preeti-- thumbnail
Dang that was some update 👏 😲 Loved to see ASR's possessiveness 😃 I just hope Buaji doesn't make a bigger scene 😕 But well that is her Thank you for the pm an please continue soon 😊
alice54 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update!!!!!

Arnav's peck was cute and beautiful...

But he is so in trouble with buaji...

hmmm...just waiting to read your next update...continue soon...
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
it was a superb part dear..
Ended thumbnail
yay! ur updating again! was looking for you for a while, lol. arnav is soo possesive *drool* lol. but i'm glad buaji and payal are making a stand. khushi has her rights!!
xxx
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
continue soon plz😉
gansteress thumbnail
thank you to everyone thats has read,liked and commented my fanfic..i do apologize for the long wait but i am backwith a new update and i hope you like it x x x

kushi helped buaji and payal take out the clothes from their luggages...she noticed buaji had packed most clothes but unfortunately had left some clothes due to the less space in the luggage..

Kushi-huh..where is the rest of my clothes??
jiji...buaji...
Payal-actually...kushi...
Buaji- there was no space...and besides this is your punishment..why did you have to come along with...with that ladder...teased buaji
Kushi-ladder? buaji i didn't come with a ladder...where did a ladder come in between
i was brought by arnav ji...buaji what are you saying i dont understand
Buaji-exactly! you will never understand...that ladder...arnav...you came with arnav didn't you
Kushi-ohhh smiled kushi hearing buaji tease  arnav's height.
arnav ji ladder...??!!
she gave a big laugh that also made payal and buaji burst into laughter.

nani walked in to the room to check if everything was alright but was surprised to see the positive atmosphere in the room.she asked what was so funny and when told she also laughed at buaji's joke.
Nani-chotte? laddder? if chotte hears we are calling him ladder then...then i don't how he would react laughed nani along with them.
nani had finally managed to stop laughing and asked kushi to help her make dinner for everybody...buaji also offered to help since she didn't know what high class people eat for dinner and wanted to see if it was anything she would like.
payal stayed behind filling the closet with all their clothes just to give it a homely look.

Payal-aahhh there...perfect! said payal pleased with her clothes organized perfectly in a line..
Akash-just..like..you whispered akash not realizing he hadn't spoken in his mind but actually had spoken loudly.
Payal-huh said payal turning around towards the door to see akash standing there smiling lost in his own world. did you say something...asked payal politely.
Akash-ahem nothing! nothing atall...err payal ji i had..ahem...coughed akash trying to fix his voice,
i had come to see if you..you needed anything...
Payal-erm...no..no thank you akash ji...im fine..replied payal looking down with embarrassment.
Akash-okay..then...so...im going to...
payal smiled at akash as he turned to go out of the room..he took a deep breath a cursed himself for being so lame..although payal could hear him mumble something as he walked off but had failed to understand what he had said.

nani and kushi had already made two dishes one was a vegetable and the other was lentil soup.
buaji examined every single dish and waited to see what was going to be cooked next just incase it was something she would not like.
Arnav-nani where is my mobile...has anyone seen my mobile...??
asked arnav as he walked in...but before he could think anything else his attention was drawn towards  kushi who was stirring the third curry that was nearly finished...he smiled seeing her like this and started to think how it would be like if she was in a saree like a new bride cooking a meal for him...but before he could romance kushi in his thought buaji disturbed him by asking why was he looking at kushi in a weird way...
Buaji-what..what are you staring at...my kusi...?
so now i understand...you didn't come here to ask for you mobile..no...you had come here to...
stare at kusi...

Arnav-what the! why would i...how did you...what do you think...blabbered arnav lost for words...buaji scared him alot and also made him nervous with her interrogations...he had never come up with a person in his life that had or would be allowed to speak to him like that..but he hadn't had any clue why buaji made him feel like a little boy that wanted roll under his bed covers scared of the boogie man...she really intimidated him and he hated it.
nani! yelled arnav trying to avoid buaji's questions...even the way she stared at him made him sweat with fear.
Nani-dear i have no idea where...ask jai prakash if he had placed it somewhere
Buaji-yes...ofcourse your going to forget things and go crazy...you think too much day in and day out...said buaji nodded her head
Nani-hmmm looks like chotte's mind is on something or should i say someone else these days...of course he will forget...right kushi dear teased nani making arnav and kushi embarrassed even more...arnav left in a hurry to trying to avoid this topic as fast as he can..he had to get out of there before he actually did go crazy...trying to also avoid this topic kushi also scurried with an excuse out of the kitchen...

Kushi-buaji..why did you have to pick a fight..hai devi maiya...please try and keep these to seperate from now...spoke kushi under her breath not realizing where she was going...
Arnav-hey watch it! said arnav turning his back to see kushi had accidentally bumped into him as she walked and talked like always...
kushi-sss sarry...said kushi and walked ahead...trying to also avoid him.
arnav thinking why she had rushed off followed her to see she was going to the poolside...
he wondered why she went their but little did he knew whenever kushi is worried,tensed or anxious..sub-consciously her mind lead her there without her noticing. 

Arnav-kushi..called arnav trying to catch her attention as he tried to catch up...
hearing his voice made kushi jump and had forced her legs not to take any step further...she turned around to see arnav was walking towards her and knew this was not such a good idea...kushi closed her eyes and pinched her arm for being once again hypnotized with his voice...
she hated the fact everytime arnav had called her name left her loving him again...she gave a big sigh and prayed he would magically disappear..she opened one eye to see him face to face and gave a big gulp wondering what he might do..or worse...say...

Kushi-yy...yes...replied kushi with much struggle.
Arnav-erm...are you...okay..?
Kushi-me! squealed kushi nervous with the question...
im..im fine...what be wrong...why wouldn't i be...why...should i not be...
blabbered kushi like always...
Arnav-okay then...that all i wanted to ask...replied arnav still trying to figure why she spoke in a weird way without making any sense..
knowing kushi will always do weird things or even say weird things around him arnav nodded seeing her silliness trying to brush it over his head...
he gave a tiny smile at her and walked off...kushi sigh in relief as she watch him leave and thanked devi maiya for saving her today.

Edited by gansteress - 12 years ago