mujhe haq hai pg94 - Page 52

Posted: 12 years ago
Loved the update hun!
Khushi couldn't help herself from playing pranks with Arnav.
I loved the emotional moment they shared.
Beautifully written hun.
Thanks for the PM!!
I've sent you a buddy request BTW!!
⭐️
aww poor anrav feeling bad for him

thankx for pm continue soon
CHICA! what an update girl! sigh. but i want moreee! why do you end it when it'd JUST become interesting? πŸ˜­

one of these days i'll properly lecture you via PM! πŸ˜‘
nice update 
continue soon
i finally edited my comment on page 71 haha.. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by _mahi_

finally editedπŸ˜†

sorry hunnie😭.. for replying so late.. lolπŸ˜†
wont make up any excuses hahaπŸ˜†
omg😲.. im so sorry for arnav being so broken😭
it wrenches my heart to see him torn up like this
poor soul..😭
oh come on khushi.. dont be so mean to him😲
please hug him back😭.. he is seeking comfort from ur touch sweetie😊
i should say that to u.. writer sahibaanπŸ˜‰.. heheπŸ˜†
please update sooon sweetness😳.. m craving for moreπŸ˜›

hey mahi np for replying late...thank you so much for the comment and i promise you i will update soon...just been tied up with so much..x x x xπŸ˜ƒ
and btw lol writer sahibaan πŸ˜† nice one
Edited by gansteress - 12 years ago
hey guys sooo sooo sorry for keeping you guys waiting and thank you so much for commenting my FANFIC and being so patient with me
 anyone wants update please add me to buddy list..make its easy for me to pm.
thank youπŸ˜ƒ

Arnav hugged kushi without realizing how much tight he held her in his arms..he closed his eyes feeling relief of being around someone who he deeply cared about...he felt comfort after long time and never wanted this feeling to go.
after a long try to get her brains working again she finally had managed to push him back slightly trying not to show any rudeness...she felt sorry for him but knew she won't be able to help him..especially after what he had done to her...

Kushi-i think...i think i should leave now arnav ji said kushi looking at the floor trying to hide her feelings from arnav.

Arnav-but why...why...kushi?asked arnav disappointed with her.

kushi turned her back trying to avoid the question and walked towards the chair where she had hung her bag...she quickly grabbed and placed it hastily on her shoulder...
she looked back at arnav and who stood behind her confused why she had changed her behavior so qiuck...

Kushi-look mr arnav singh raizada...the only reason had come here in the first place is so i don't lose my job...coming here may have showed you reasons to think everything is okay between us but its not...replied kushi trying so hard to sound convincing.

Arnav-kushi...please don't go...i...i...need you...

Kushi-so?!
what about when i need you...where were you?
when you left me incomplete...do you know how many times i...
said kushi
halfway stopping remembering those moments when she had cried for arnav after he had left her at the mandir...
kushi's tears rolled down her face slowly as she stood facing towards arnav...his gritted his teeth feeling guilty to what he had done and turned his back towards her.

Arnav-i know...what...look kushi..that time i was...
what mean is...blabbered arnav trying to find the right words to speak.
arnav turned to face back towards kushi and was shocked to see she had already left
kushi?
KUSHI?!!!!

shouted arnav as he ran towards the door.
HOW DARE SHE?!!!
shouted arnav thinking she had left him without hearing what he had to say...he walked towards the chair and picked it up in anger...his eyes turned red in rage and huffed as he stood the thinking how how she could dare to leave him like this.
AAARGH!!!!!! screamed arnav in frustration and and threw the chair so hard breaking it in to pieces...
arnav look at the broken chair and smashed it even more kicking it repeatedly..all he could think about was kushi's words that kept sweeping in his ears over and over again...

Waiter-sir! sir! what are you doing???
asked the waiter panicking seeing arnav in this state an and held on to him trying to stop what he was doing...
arnav's strength was too strong for the waiter to stop him so he called for help from his colleagues...
they all rushed out of the kitchen to see arnav had broken most of the furnitures and ran to help the waiter.

Kushi-huh..my mobile..where is it...
kushi searched her entire bag...she looked in every pockets to see where her mobile was but it wasn't there...she shook everything out of her bag placing it on the reception counter trying to see if she had over looked it.
i could have sworn it was here...hai devi maiya..now what am i going to do...buaji is going to kill me for sure mumbled kushi biting her nails trying to figure out what excuse she could could give to save herself
she paced back and forth in the lobby trying to think back where she must have misplaced it last...
kushi gave a big gasp realizing where she had must've have left her mobile
oh no! squealed kushi as she burying her head on the wall banging her forehead slowly.

kushi closed her eyes and gave a big sigh with her head still on the wall and turned to see arnav standing behind her.
her eyes widened in fear and gave a big gulp thinking how angry he had looked...she looked at his hand and noticed her mobile in his grip.
arnav clenched is hands in to a fist holding her mobile tightly as if he was holding her.

Arnav-where the hell did you go? asked arnav as he walked closer to her...
kushi tried to ran away but arnav push her against the wall...
dont...even...think...about it mrs kushi kumari gupta...understand!
ordered arnav.
knowing she will try to run off again arnav held out his arms on the wall blocking kushi from either turning left or right...he slowly came closer towards her until his own body was pinned against hers..their faces was just kiss distance away from one another,
both eyes was locked on to each other and neither of them could look away...kushi knew arnav's temper was dangerous and also knew he could go to any extent when he is angry.

kushi could feel her heart pounding so hard as she felt his warm body against hers...she breathes hard trying to calm herself down but arnav's gaze made her even more nervous so she closed her eyes trying to avoid it...she could feel his breath on her face and it gave a tingle to her entire body...

Kushi-arnav ji...whispered kushi slowly with her eyes still closed...
Arnav-shhh replied arnav as he placed his finger on her lips observing them carefully as they slowly
quivered...
suddenly a warm feeling rushed on kushi's body giving her goosebumps from top to bottom...

kushi stood completely frozen as she felt his lips kissing her furiously on her lips..
she tried to move her away but
the strong pressure on her body had stopped her from breaking their lips apart...
all kushi could think was how much she wanted this moment to stay.
she held on to arnav and
slowly kissed back...

Edited by gansteress - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sharneil92

CHICA! what an update girl! sigh. but i want moreee! why do you end it when it'd JUST become interesting? πŸ˜­

one of these days i'll properly lecture you via PM! πŸ˜‘
lol no matter how much i write or how much the CV gives us arhi scenes ITS NEVER GOING TO BE ENOUGH :DπŸ˜ƒ
welcome back we missed you love the new update actually love all the updates as always you have us wanting more please update soon and can we send arnav to anger management classes  i think he needs them bad  ...lol
    Barun Sobti as Arnav Singh RaizadaSanaya Irani & Barun SobtiArnav and Khushi from Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam DoonBarun Sobti and Sanaya Irani as Arnav and Khusi in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam DoonSanaya Irani as Khusi in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Edited by dumas - 12 years ago
Originally posted by dumas

welcome back we missed you love the new update actually love all the updates as always you have us wanting more please update soon and can we send arnav to anger management classes  i think he needs them bad  ...lol
    Barun Sobti as Arnav Singh RaizadaSanaya Irani & Barun SobtiArnav and Khushi from Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam DoonBarun Sobti and Sanaya Irani as Arnav and Khusi in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam DoonSanaya Irani as Khusi in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
hey thank you 😳😳😳
im glad to be back..i won't keep you guys waiting like i have done with these few updates...
just been really tied up with few things...and believe me
my fingers are itching to write moreπŸ˜ƒ

LOL anger management classesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
GOOD ONE!