Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
it was short sweetie. 😆
but nevamind... if you gift us readers with a longer update, I SHALL BE VERY VERY VERY HAPPY WITH U! 😳

esp. with lots of arhi moments! 😳
arhi-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey it was a awesome update. I'm sure khushi itni jaldi nahi manegi aur kuch na kuch karegi to anoy arnav.thanx for pm.
WittyKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Something tells me our favourite imp would have added chilli powder and sugar in the food 😉...make him pay girl...soodh sameith !!!👏👏👏 Edited by Vsc94 - 12 years ago
mana2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update, Finally they met
thanks alot fr da PM
continue soon
gansteress thumbnail
hey guys sorry for the late update thank you to everyone that has liked/commented my FF x x

kushi had asked arnav why did he want to have dinner with her but arnav hadn't given her any reply..instead he was sitting at his chair sipping a glass of water thinking how he could answer back,
for the first time he had become speechless when being questioned such a simple question.
kushi started to tap her finger nails on the wooden table trying to avoid the awkwardness  created through the huge silence that was echoing around the whole room...
she looked around if there was anyone else present but giving her much disappointment there was not a single person in sight except the waiter that was placing the food on the table...

Kushi-where...where is everyone?whispered kushi under her breath as she turned
her head around facing at the door.
hai devi maiya please save me!i dont want to be alone with this dictator anymore..prayed kushi in her mind.
arnav had noticed kushi tapping her fingers and gazed at them wondering who was she waiting for...

Kushi-stop it!snapped kushi as she turned back towards arnav making him jump up with the sudden reaction.

Arnav-stop what? replied arnav as he lifted his shoulders while he questioned back confused what he had done wrong.

Kushi-stop sipping so hard! its annoying! frowned kushi.
arnav abit annoyed with her behaviour sipped even harder making kushi's face turn red in anger.
she folded her arms tight leaning her back on the chair and rolled her eyes away from him...kushi nodded her head with disapprovement and gave a big sigh.

anyway tell me why have you brought me here by cheating,

Arnav-cheating? how? asked arnav raising one eyebrow.

Kushi-don't act smart...you used my manager to get to me.
i know you mr arnav singh raizada,you only think about yourself and clearly asking me to have dinner with you is not really what you are here for...you always think about you benifit so tell me...tell me what is that you want from me? questioned kushi raising both her eyebrows with and attidude.

Arnav-i did not cheat...i needed to speak to you...and..this...
this was the only way replied arnav.
knowing kushi will never believe him gave up
trying to explain himself and took a bite out of his food...kushi gave a grin looking at arnav's reaction as he gulped his food down his throat.

Arnav-what the! yelled arnav as he wiped his lips with a hankerchief in disgust.
what is this!
waiter! waiter! yelled arnav with an angry tone.

Kushi-whats wrong arnav ji...is it not tasty enough? scoffed kushi with sarcasm as she chewed her food in delight.
arnav squinted his eyes towards her giving"dont get cheeky with me"look
and rolled his eyes seeing enjoy her food.
hmmm this is so delicious..teased kushi making arnav a little annoyed.

Arnav-waiter!
Waiter-ji sir! replied the waiter running towards the table..
Arnav-why is this food so damn salty!scolded arnav chucking the plate on the floor.
the waiter's body start to shake seeing arnav's anger and took a big gulp before relplying back.
Waiter-jjjiii sssir...mmmaaam...sssaaaid yyyou lllike...yyyouur...
Arnav-stop blabbering and spill it quick!!! snapped arnav who was getting impatient.
Waiter-sir mam said you like your food salty...so...she...
answered the waiter looking at kushi with guilt.
arnav looked kushi and clenched his hand into a fist under the table.
he gritted his teeth and smiled at her trying to hide his anger and asked the waiter to bring a different dish freshly cooked.

Waiter-ji sir and ran toward the kitchen...
withing few minutes the waiter came out with a tray...with plate filled with vegatable biyrani freshly cooked that arnav had ordered.
the waiter placed the plate on the table and walked away leaving arnav and kushi once again alone...

after 20 minutes of silence kushi finally broke the ice by asking about lavanya and jai.arnav took a sip of the water and slowly wiped his lips to reply back.
Arnav-lavanya and jai is ...is married...they,,they got married 3 months ago replied arnav trying to clearing is throat.

Kushi-WHAT! shouted kushi in excitement.

arnav explained what had happened and how lavanya married jai
as kushi eyes widened,listening very carefully trying to make sure she doesn't miss any details.
arnav and kushi started to enjoy their conversation so much that they hadn't realized
time had flown by so quick.

Arnav-oh shit! its 5am already!

yelled arnav looking at his watch shocked at the time,

Kushi-what squealed kushi wondering her family would be worried sick.
hai devi maiya..what am i going to do...buaji...
buaji is going to kill me said kushi putting her hand on her head.
she looked at the window...thinking it was night a while ago and now it had become dawn so quick...she rubbed her arms feeling a slight chill and looked back at arnav.
this is all your fault...

Arnav-my fault?how is this my fault?asked arnav

Kushi-neither you had asked me to dinner nor would i have been stuck here at this time...yelled kushi.

Arnav-kushi im sure they are fine...don't worry...

Kushi-worry? how can i not worry...my family must be going crazy looking for me said kushi as she got up from the chair and placing her bag on her left shoulder...
if you were to be late like this i am sure anjali ji would have...
kushi stopped realizing what she was saying...and quickly looked at the floor cursing herself.

Arnav-di...had...pa..passed away...said arnav feeling hurt remembering his sister.kushi sat back down feeling sorry for arnav 
apologized for what happened to anjali and bursted in to tears thinking about her.

without saying anything arnav got up from his chair and walked around the table where kushi was sitting.
he
slowly crouched down the floor and gently wiped her tears from the face and held on to kushi's hand tightly pulling it slowly to kiss it.

Kushi-what are you...doing? asked kushi looking away from arnav feeling embarassed...she struggling to release her hand from his hand but like always failed.

kushi feeling angry with his behaviour,remained stubborn and turned her body away in the opposite direction with her hand still
fighting to get away from arnav's grip.

Arnav-kushi...called arnav trying to catch her attention.
Arnav's voice started to break as he tried to bring out the next word but he could feel his throat choking.

suddenly kushi felt a slight wetness on her and looked back to see what it was...she was surprised to see arnav's head was bent down facing towards her hand,tears were flowing
down his cheeks and
landing on her hand.
kushi's heart started to ache seeing arnav so broken like this...all her anger had dissappeared in a flash,she wiped his tears and told him everything will be alright.

Arnav-Di...called arnav slowly burying his head on kushi's knees
trying to find comfort.
arnav had locked his emotions away so tightly for all these months that now it bursted out without any control.he missed his sister so much and hated that he had no one close to him to show his feelings until he saw kushi again.
i miss her kushi...i miss her so much
cried arnav as he got up to hug kushi leaving her no time to react...she wanted to hug arnav back so desperately but her body had frozen so quick, stopping her brain to think properly.
he held on to kushi so tightly
and closed his eyes
begging her to never let him go.

(rabba ve moment)

Edited by gansteress - 12 years ago
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

finally edited😆

sorry hunnie😭.. for replying so late.. lol😆
wont make up any excuses haha😆
omg😲.. im so sorry for arnav being so broken😭
it wrenches my heart to see him torn up like this
poor soul..😭
oh come on khushi.. dont be so mean to him😲
please hug him back😭.. he is seeking comfort from ur touch sweetie😊
i should say that to u.. writer sahibaan😉.. hehe😆
please update sooon sweetness😳.. m craving for more😛

Edited by _mahi_ - 12 years ago
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
aww tht is so sad. poor Arnav ! i hope Khushi forgive him! he has gone through so much
--Preeti-- thumbnail
Oh my gosh this was such a heart touching update! 😭 Poor Arnav but thank god Khusbu didn't leave him alone! Thanx for the pm 😊 And please continue ASAP 😆
arhi-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I really felt very bad for arnav. Khushi ko use chod ke nahi jana chahiye...
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

the update was short and simple with the intense mix of arnav and khushi's emotions!! i just loved this update!! it fabulous!! thank you so much for the pm!! had a great time reading it!! continue soon!!