Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
loved the update...hope they get together now

thanks for the pm :)
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
woah! they meet! and finally Rabba veee!!! :D 

i loved this update!!! but i wanted more!!! i hope you give a longer update the next time! xD hahah! or else... MUJHSE BURA KOI NAHIN HOGA... ASR BHI NAHIN! 
gansteress thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharneil92

woah! they meet! and finally Rabba veee!!! :D 

i loved this update!!! but i wanted more!!! i hope you give a longer update the next time! xD hahah! or else... MUJHSE BURA KOI NAHIN HOGA... ASR BHI NAHIN! 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kya karnege aap...shoulder grabbing???lol x x x
pri12 thumbnail
niceee...bas abh unite kr do en dono ko...
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
omg hahaha 🀣 i wonder about that manager's reaction when he will find out that he was making one and only mrs.asr to beg him 🀣
nice update hunnie!! loved it!!πŸ˜›
waiting to see how khushi convinces him to dine at the hotel😳
pinkpearlz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
my my, why did you stop there? now how willl manage till the next update?
mana2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Update
continue soon
Thanks fr da PM
gansteress thumbnail
kushi went on her knees and started to pick all the paper one by one off the floor thinking she has definitely lost her chance to get a promotion for sure...she tried avoiding contact with this person as she quickly picked the scattered papers...
as she was going to grab the last paper she was distracted by two very long legs that stood in front of her that which she had touched by mistake...she squinted her eyes praying on the ground that she would not be scolded one again..
Kushi-hai devi maiya please save me...look its not my fault..the wind blew..and all the papers went everywhere...and i absolutely didn't mean to touch you foot..its just happen...but doesn't mean you can take advantage of me...im...im not that kind of a girl...i...i know to do karate okay...so...dont...blabbered kushi still on her kneess trying to avoid contact not realizing she was talking to arnav...

suddenly she felt someone touch her slowly,
running their finger on her cheeks yet again gave her that same feeling she had felt earlier on making
kushi feel tingly.....
it was the same feeling she felt around arnav...his strong presence...
Kushi-arnav ji whispered kushi as she felt him around around

Arnav-kushi? arnav called slowly... still holding her left cheek with one hand waiting patiently for her to look at him...
kushi quickly opened her eyes hearing recognizing the familiar voice she knew...she was shocked to see arnav was also on his knees looking at her so passionately...(rabba ve moment)
all the flashbacks had swished right pass before their eyes making them feel a warm feeling inside their bodies making their hearts beat really fast...

Hotel Manager-miss gupta! called the manager rudely as he walked towards kushi making
her push arnav's hand away from her cheeks and quickly stood up hastily trying to keep a distance from him...
why are you so slow!
how long ago have i had given you a job to do...its been 15minutes and still no results!
i told you if can't do your work properly then your are most welcome to leave!
silly girl!
arnav clenched his hands seeing how rudely this man was treating kushi,he took a step forward to say something back,but kushi knowing how arnav would react stepped forward and apologized to the manager fearing she might lose her job...
arnav gritted his teeth so tightly...he felt like killing this manager for talking to his kushi like that...if kushi hadn't stepped in he was definitely going to kill this manager thought arnav in his mind still fuming with anger...his eyes widened big enough for the manager to notice it making him feel quite uncomfortable but also not understanding why he was being stared with so much hatred...

Hotel Manager-errm mr arnav sir...
Arnav-its its mr ASR for you snapped arnav who was still gritting his teeth and clenching his hand in to a tight fist,the manager noticed arnavs anger and took a big gulp in fear still thinking what had he done wrong...
seeing this behaviour from arnav made kushi quite angry thinking he would never change and walked off from the room trying so hard not to look back...
Kushi-such a dictator..whispered kushi under her breath as she scurried off as fast as she can to get away from arnav...
Hotel Manager-sssir...MR ASR...iii.hummm...humbly...rrrequest yyyou to...to...please..dddine in our rrreastuarant...it will bbbe my honour...
babbled the manager trying to keep his words together...
arnav walked towards the manager,held on to his collar and looked at him in the eye..
Arnav-i want you to go and apologize to miss gupta and tell her she hasn't done anything wrong...right...now said arnav not blinking atall as he said those words...
Hotel Manager-bbbut...wwhy?
Arnav-dont question me silly man!
i said do it! demanded arnav as his voice started to raise higher loosing his patience...
Hotel Manger-yyyes..yyyes sir...sir ASR...i...
Arnav-oh and yes ofcourse!
i will dine in this restaurant said arnav catching the managers attention
Hotel Manger-really? oh thank you so much sir!!! thank you!
Arnav-IF!...
Hotel Manger-if sir????
Arnav-if..you could persuade miss gupta...do also sit with me at the table...
for dinner...ordered arnav knowing the manager will never refuse to him...
Hotel Manger-ji sir..i...will...
said the manager as walked off fast as he could to catch up with kushi

Edited by gansteress - 12 years ago
-aparna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Me first one:) atlast they met. But this one was very short    πŸ˜” updt soon. Can u plz give link when u pm its become easy to read
ssr565 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sahi yaar but longer update pls... It was such a tease. But loved it. Thank for d pm. Keep posting dear.