mujhe haq hai pg94 - Page 43

Posted: 12 years ago
OMG!!! loved ur story narration😊...really gud!!!!

so ven is d next update???waiting for their meeting😃😃

plz add me to pm!!!!
Edited by sruthirishi - 12 years ago
omg!!so sad anjali died😔😭
read 2 chaps at a time..
nice update
Edited by dbr_kmichi - 12 years ago
their gonna meet!! i hope khushi doesnt work for asr. i cant bear another office track..feel dizzy,lol. i hope she works for aman!! ;)
xxx
Loved the update.
Looking forward to Arnav and Khushi meeting!
Thanks for the PM.
😊
Sorry for the late reply. Just read last two parts. Omg! Anjali dead. Poor arnav, and khushi too. They are going to meet! Cant wait. Thx for the pm.
just read last g updates..plzz add me to ur pm list and pm me when u nxt update..plzzz..liked it so
finally they r going to meet...nicee updte
So Finally they will meet   😊
Nice update
Thanks fr da PM
continue soon
arnav walked in the hotel in a "ASR style...he had no expression on his face as he walked in but still managed to make everyone fear what he might say to them
he was suited an booted in a blue shirt with a black tie..matching with his black waistcoat and trousers...his shiny shoes shimmered from the lights as he walked through the lobby trying to catch the elevator...all the females couldn't help noticing him as he walked past them leaving them breathless with his drop dead gorgeous face that gave him a sexy business tycoon look..he could over hear one of the girls whispering to her fellow mate complimenting his eyes which made arnav feel awkward..he could feel his ears and cheeks going hot feeling embarrassed...
aman couldn't help sniggering seeing this but stopped as soon as arnav gave him the
"excuse me what the hell?" look
his clients was walking behind trying to catch upto him while aman tried to walk fast as he could trying to stay the same pace arnav, also trying to concentrated writing notes for the meeting as he walked...

Hotel Manager-good morning sir...nice to meet you said the hotel manager walking up to arnav near the elevator,holding out his hand towards arnav for an simple handshake..
Arnav-good morning..replied arnav shaking back the managers hand
Hotel Manager-Sir you meeting is being held on the top floor..you wont be able to miss the room since its the only one there...i have checked the scheduling list..its has been booked from 12pm till 3pm sir...
Arnav-okay thank you replied arnav as he got in to the lift and pressing the button
Hotel Manager-oh and sir please do eat and go...we have a delicious menu in this hotel...free food on the house...said the manager trying to get his words heard before the door shut tight.
Arnav-whatever whispered arnav under his breath...
rolling his eyes as he pressed the button trying to hurry.

The meeting had finally finished..its was successful which made arnav feel proud...he couldn't wait to start this new project and was anxious to go home and work on it..
Arnav-aman when you reach delhi email me the details..ASAP said arnav as he fixed the papers in his folders...
Aman-ji sir...and what about you...aren't you...?
Arnav-i have some work to do here...i have...somethings...i need to...sort
Aman-oh...isit...kkkush
Arnav-SHUT UP AMAN! shouted arnav knowing what he was about say
Aman-ji sir...i'll...i guess i'll be going then...so...bye said aman as he fixed his glasses and scurried off holding on his folder tight to his chest...

arnav sat on the chair and took a deep breath...he closed his eyes only to be thinking yet again about kushi...the flashback with kushi switched on and it went on and on till the last incident that happened which was anjali's accident...arnav opened his eyes trying to catch a breath but found yet again swimming in his own sticky sweat that drooled down his face...

Hotel manager-YOUR LATE! AGAIN!!!!!
thats it your definetely not getting this job...i thought you where capable for a promotion but your obviously not!
you can't even come on time for this job so how are you going to manage a bigger post! yelled the manager who had made kushi feel so upset...kushi pleaded her manager to give her one more chance but he refused...
NO! NO! NO!
i have made up my mind...and i refuse to give you this job miss gupta...im sorry but this is a big responsibility and i cannot offered to make a fool out of myself...
Kushi-sir...sir please...i beg you...i will do anything but please dont do this...i..will...i will work extra hard i promise i wont be late...if i do then you can fire me..i wont say anything...please...begged kushi folding her hands,trying so hard not to let a tear fall but found it too hard not to
Hotel Manager-hmmm...i'll think about it...but first thing first
an imortant person has xome to my hotel for a meeting...his a well known business man...i need you to ask him dine in our restuarant...
Kushi-dine..why..
Hotel Manager-dont question me silly girl!
do what i tell you to do!
the manager started to smirk as he gazed towards the ceiling thinking how popular his hotel will become if MR ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA was to dine here...
Kushi-sir?...sir???? called kushi as she watched he manager stupidly smile at the ceiling without having any clue why..
the manager again scolded her for being slow and told her to hurry giving her the direction to the board meeting room where this important business man was...
kushi pressed the last button in the elevator and waited patiently to reach her destination...
Hotel Manager-and let me remind you this person is VERY VERY STUBBORN...he will refuse but it is your job miss gupta to persuade him..only then i will give you this BIG POST.
Kushi-hai devi maiya again i have messed up...but please help me fix this...just need to ask him to eat...just need to ask him to eat...repeated kushi as she watched the number go up...its not that hard...just need to ask him to eat...
come on miss kushi kumari gupta..you can do this...mumbled kushi at her reflection...
kushi started to pace around in the small lift biting her nails thinking how she would convince this person...

THE DOOR OPENED and kushi stepped outside but stopped as she felt a strong presence...it was the same feeling she felt when she was around arnav..she looked at the door and gave a big gulp wondering could it be him...
Kushi-kushi your number one idiot do you know that...how can that dictator be here said kushi as she nodded her head...and walked towards the door...
she gave a big sigh and pushed the huge door in front of her that was twice her size...

suddenly a light wind gushed through the air making all the papers fly,scattering them every where as kushi struggled to open the door...
there at the other end of the table sat arnav in his chair shocked to see who had walked in...
his heart started to pace fast seeing her again after so long,kushi stopped halfway as she stood holding one hand on the door...distracted by the papers going everywhere..not realizing arnav was present in the room...
Kushi-hey devi maiya..said kushi as she hurried to pick the papers from the floor...
Arnav-kushi whispered arnav softly as he stared at her, mesmerized by her beauty...
(rabba ve moment)

Edited by gansteress - 12 years ago