mujhe haq hai pg94 - Page 40

Posted: 12 years ago
 x
Originally posted by AquaBluez17

aww!! hun tht wuz so sad! Khushi ppoor girl! I hope Arnav comes to get her soon ! I love the way you made Arnav leave. That was a great idea! I mean it could happen since Arnav is so unpredictable
awh thanx babe..im so glad you like m update and not bashing me for making sooo sad by separating them x x x

i knew if i made it the other way round arnav taking kushi to the RM...it just wouldn't feel real...so i though why not make him do something he always ends up doing with kushi"leaving her halfway" and then run back to her feeling guilty..now that is sooo arnav๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

feeling  sad for kushi ...

feel like  killing sham ...

blaming anjali for being so naive  ...

feel like knocking some sense into tht Aranav ... when will he realize tht he have to protect 2 people wh means the world to him  from tht pervert ... rnning away will nt help ..

u will address these issues ๐Ÿ˜‰na ..so i am nt going to eat my own head by thinking tooo much.. i will leave it u and will ejoy the ride .. waiting to see wht u are up to ๐Ÿ˜‰

btw i totally forgot .. it was an amazing update๐Ÿ‘ ... continue soon 

see u around dr ...

- - badra

Edited by 143badra - 12 years ago
oww...so sad...arnav can do something like that...
woah. depressing. why's arnav being sooo... weird? is he on his man periods? :P HAHAHA! i hope he gets some sense soon! :P
Thanks for the PM! It was such a heartbreaking update! Feel so sorry for khushi! Please arnav don't leave khushi like that!! I hipe arnav sees sense and goes to get khushi! Its not her fault that his jijaji is a creep! Awesome update can't wait for the next one! Continue soon. Xxx
it's really sad to see khushi in dat state
thanks fr da updte
continue soon

Aww sad update both arnav and kushi are sad fell bad for kushi. cant wait for the next update. ๐Ÿ˜Š

simply loving it!Whats arnav gonna do?
Atleast they r married.
thx 4 d pms
so sad. really feeling bad for khushi. Ahh, you make me like arnav in one update and then hate him in the next.
Love the story.
thanks for the pm