mujhe haq hai pg94 - Page 39

Posted: 12 years ago
Heya!
Just managed to catch up with all the chapters I had missed!!
The story's moved on really well!
I really liked it!
Thanks for the PM!!
😊
Originally posted by rozinab

OMG I just wen through 53 pages of your FF reading all the parts and its awesome!! I can't believe I have not read it earlier! Please can you add me to your PM list I don't want to miss the next update! I can't wait to see what arnav does next, hope he doesn't misunderstand khushi. Fab fab fab is all I can say for your FF!
omg you actually went through all 53 PAGES?!
thats really sweet...thank you from the lovely comments x x x😳🤗
Originally posted by arhi-fan

It was a awesome update. Just hate shyam a lot . But he accepted khushi as arnav's wife. Thanx for pm.
he hasn't accepted her as anrav's wife..he accept her i the family...so that he could get close to her when ever he wanted...thats his next move...blackmail arnav and try get close with kushi..btw thank you 4 the comment xx😃
Originally posted by FebruaryFlower

Heya!
Just managed to catch up with all the chapters I had missed!!
The story's moved on really well!
I really liked it!
Thanks for the PM!!
😊
finally..you caught up!😃
i was wondering since there to much to read if you were going to even read them atall...
but thank you...😳😃
😃
Great update !! :D Grr Shyam is just plain evil ! But Arnav shouldn't hide the truth from Anjali but Arnav is right too :) Thanx for the pm and Update soon =]
buaji walked up to arnav and and kushi to beg for forgiveness...she felt foolish to have trusted someone like shyam and even let him in their lives...

an broken arnav walked away leaving kushi in the mandir without looking back twice...
he didn't know how to react...everyone begged arnav not to do this..not to leave kushi like this but he didn't seemed to care..even though he had married kushi..its seemed meaningless to him now...all he could think about was his big sister and the man who was betraying her...

Anjali-chotte?when did you come back ..and kushi ji did...did you stop the wedding?...asked anjali as she sat beside him on the chair next to the pool...
arnav didn't not reply back as he was lost in his own thoughts again
Anjali-chotte?are you...okay?
Arnav-huh...what...when did you come...
Anjali-whats wrong chotte..i have been speaking to you all this time and you have not realized...is something wrong...did kushi ji...
Arnav-di..i don't want to talk about this...just...just forget everything...

Shyam-why saleh saab?
shyam walked in giving a fake smile...arnav's eyes widened in anger...he clenched his teeth hard,his fist rolled into a tight fist seeing this man...
rani saibah explain why not...did he argue again with kushi ji...
arnav got up and threw the chair he was sitting on in the pool with rage...he huffed and puffed trying to calm down...hearing kushi' name coming from shyam drove him crazy...

Anjali-chotte?!!!
what..what are you doing?!!
have you gone mad..??!!!
arnav stamped away without replying back to anjali..he had to get out of here..away from shyam...
chotte where you going?
chotte?? yelled anjali trying to get his attention but it was non use...arnav grabbed his keys and walked out of the RM without even knwing where he would go next...

shyam smirked away thinking how easy it was to keep arnav quiet..
Shyam-ah rani saibah why do you worry for..im here...i will talk to saleh saab..
and come on this is a matter of love...
chotte is obviously heart broken from this girl...give him some time
said shyam trying to manipulate the situation..but like always anjali listened to her husband's advice and never question ifs or buts...
Anjali-maybe...said anjali feeling uncertain and walked off disappointed..

Payal-kushi!
open the door...please...don't do this to yourself...
kushi? payal knocked repeatedly on the door but kushi neither would open it..nor come out of her bedroom..
babuji-kushi dear please open the door...im really sorry..
please i never meant for this to happen...can you not...
can you not forgive your father...please dear open the door...

it was no use...they begged and begged but kushi did not budge...
she had sat there in the corner crying for the past two hours..and now there was no tears left for to shed...her eyes were dried up...she sat there completely lost...arnav had married her but she was still in her maternal house...she kept thinking if people find out how was she to face them...thinking this kushi went into depression..

she looked the mehndi on her hands and felt disgusted...
she looked at her bangles that she had worn and started to looked at them with hatred...
kushi walked upto the mirror and looked at her reflection as a bride...
kushi laughed...she laughed so hard that she hadn't realized when she started to cry again...she remembered the way arnav had married her front of her entire family and left her within a split second to rot away...she hated him..hated him so much that she started to rub the sindoor from her forehead in anger as she cried...she was going crazy...she broke her bangles again and again not noticing she was bleeding from it...
kushi started crying so hard that she ended up screaming away saying "i hate you,i hate you"
the pain that arnav had given to her heart was just too deep
kushi screamed so loudly that babuji was forced to break the door...kushi couldn't handle herself...

Babuji-KUSHI! screamed babuji seeing her on the floor...kushi had fainted...everyone rushed towards kushi and helped babuji to put her on the bed...
payal quick get water!
payal ran and got the water as soon as she could

Payal-kushi?
kushi? called payal as she sprinkled water on kushi face..
finally kushi's eyes had opened slowly...she tried to open the wider but couldn't help squinted...
Kushi-OUCH! said kushi as she rubbed her head...
buaji-thank god you okay..hai re nande kisor...
you scared us kushi dear...

babuji sat beside kushi on the bed and held on to her hand...he started to weep away
Kushi-babuji..please...
Babuji-im so sorry dear...this is all my fault!
and hugged kushi tight...
kushi wanted to say something back to console her father but this time she herself didn't know how to handle this situation...she wanted to say to her father that "it was okay" but she knew it was not...
kushi's brain was too exhausted to allow her to think
she wanted to hug her father back but deep down she also couldn't help herself blaming him a little...kushi gave a big sigh...

Kushi-im..im tired...i want to sleep said kushi as she rubbed her eyes but feeling guilty...she was not tired but need to give an excuse to move away from everyone...
she felt like she didn't deserve to have this sympathy and started to feel pity for herself...

Babuji-okay dear...but if you need anything then let...us know...
Kushi-okay babuji...i will...

kushi closed her eyes pretending to sleep as she waited everyone to leave the room...
as soon as she knew she was alone again
kushi turned to her right side and weeped away...silently...

Edited by gansteress - 12 years ago
awesome update!!
it was very intense and emotional.. hope arnav and khushi's misunderstandings clear up soon!!
thank you so much for the pm!!

Originally posted by littlemoi

awesome update!!
it was very intense and emotional.. hope arnav and khushi's misunderstandings clear up soon!!
thank you so much for the pm!!

😃😳 thank you for the comment and you welcome...love you for always reading my ff x
aww!! hun tht wuz so sad! Khushi ppoor girl! I hope Arnav comes to get her soon ! I love the way you made Arnav leave. That was a great idea! I mean it could happen since Arnav is so unpredictable
Loved the update hun!!
Poor Arnav and Khushi are both having such a hard time!
Looking forward to the next!
Thanks for the PM!!!