Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Honkytonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Excellent as usual...need i say more...well yes...can't wait for next update, looks like it'll be full of excitment!!

Many thanks
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow...waiting for the next update already 😊
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
nyc part...i can see next part gonna b really intrestin
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsum update luvd it
relii sad ðŸ˜­
eagerly w8in 4 da nxt update
fanx 4 da pm plzz cont soon x
Alyaa_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
its jst awesome..plz pm me d nxt tym u update!
pinkpearlz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sorry for the late comment.
This part is soo painful, Arnav is trying, but khushi is been such an idiot. Come on babuji will b hurt if khushi isnt happy and hers lies only in arnav. totally love the way you are taking the story.
Thx 4 d pm!
gansteress thumbnail
kushi looked at herself in the mirror...she was dressed in a red saree with gold sequence work on it...its wasn't a very jazzy saree but still made her look like a bride... she wore red and white bangles along with the long bridal necklace that shyam had requested her to wear
even though she didn't want to...
kushi felt as if she was completely lost..everything around her seemed slow...she wanted to cry loudly but she couldn't...
her felt like screaming to get rid of her pain but knew she won't be able to...she looked at herself from top to bottom feeling nervous with whats was to happen in a couple of hours time...

Kushi-stop it kushi!
stop thinking about arnav ji...said kushi trying to snap herself out from thinking of him...she gave a smile at herself but it wasn't too long until she weeped away with her both hand covering her face...
she sniffed hard and then grabbed the nearest piece of clothes to blow her nose into...

Payal-kushi...said payal as she put her hands on kushi's shoulder...
she looked at her sister and hugged to give kushi comfort...
everything will get better...your don't worry..your jiji is with you...
said payal stroking her sisters head...

Anjali-WHAT?!!
kushi ji...kushi ji is getting married??!!!
but...when...how...to who??? exclaimed anjali
she knew if arnav found out then it would break her little brothers heart even more...but she also knew arnav needs to find out before it was too late...
Akash-ji di its true..kushi ji is getting married...we have to go and stop it...before its o late...
Anjali-but what about chotte...??

Arnav-what about me? questioned arnav as he entered his sisters room curious what was going on...
di...is there something your not telling me...
Anjali-actually chotte...um...i how should i say this...erm...mumbled anjali feeling scared what her little brother's reaction might be hearing this news...

arnav walked upto anjali...he looked her in the eye and asked her whats was wrong...seeing anjali like this made him worried...
Arnav-whats wrong di...is...is everything alright?
isit..isit jiju...don't tell me you guys had another fight because he is not coming home...
Anjali-no...not that...what...i...i...we...we wanted to say was...
chotte...actually...

Akash-KUSHI JI IS GETTING MARRIED!blurted akash feeling anxious and impatient with anjali taking her time...
payal ji called yesterday and told me kushi ji was getting...married TODAY!!!!

Arnav-what...said arnav slowly...
arnavs world broke in to pieces...his heart had dropped to the ground and never came back up...
for a second he didn't blink or even react until anjali had touched his arms...
Anjali-chotte...?

Arnav-kushi...
arnav ran out of anjali's room
quickly grabbed his keys from his room and walked out of the house...
(meri duniyan mein aake mat ja from tum bin playing in the background as arnav drove)
Arnav-DAMMIT KUSHI!
don't do this to me...said arnav as he hit the steering wheel

flashbacks of all the moments he had shared with kushi kept sweeping in his head made him even more angrier which caused arnav to drive more fast...

arnav had reached kushi's home..he quickly got out of his car and ran towards the door but was shocked to see the main door had been locked...it was too late...
arnav looked around to ask someone and noticed mechanic in front of their home..he asked the mechanic if he knew where kushi was to get married

Mechanic-ji saab kusi ji is getting married at the mandir
Arnav-mandir? how far is the mandir????
asked arnav anxiously...
its half hour away from here saab...if you take a right from here...then you just drive straight...you will see it...its not hard to miss saab...
anything else...
Arnav-no said arnav jogging away fast...he got back in his car and drove of fast as he could towards the mandir...

(meri duniyan mein aake mat ja second half playing at the background from tum bin)

Edited by gansteress - 12 years ago
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

edited...

awww that was another emotional update😭.. dont know why everybody is updating so emotionally yaar😭 hehe😆..
it was really sad seeing khushi cry😭.. god forbid.. imma kill that sob seriously..😡
shyam snake ka bacha arghhh😡😡😡
hope arnav stops the mrg at time😃 n hope shyam's truth is revealed..🤢

p.s. u never pm me😭 but i alwyz check on your updates😉.. coz i have bookmarked your ff😉.. see how special you are 😳hehe..😆
Edited by _mahi_ - 12 years ago
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
nice update hun! I liked it alot!! seems like ^ Mahi is beating me everywhere LOL
gansteress thumbnail
Originally posted by: _mahi_

edited...

awww that was another emotional update😭.. dont know why everybody is updating so emotionally yaar😭 hehe😆..
it was really sad seeing khushi cry😭.. god forbid.. imma kill that sob seriously..😡
shyam snake ka bacha arghhh😡😡😡
hope arnav stops the mrg at time😃 n hope shyam's truth is revealed..🤢

p.s. u never pm me😭 but i alwyz check on your updates😉.. coz i have bookmarked your ff😉.. see how special you are 😳hehe..😆

i apologize 100 times for not giving you pm everytime i update😲
A BIG BIG HUG AND LOTS OF SUGAR FROM ME😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
thanx 4 reading my ff  😳😃😳