mana2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice update
Thanks alot fr da PM
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg..in rain,.a v good update..plz add me to pm and pm me when u nxt update..plz plzzz.
dbr_kmichi thumbnail
so sad update!
hope arnav realizes his mistake
pinkpearlz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Arnav's dream! Rofl. Then him hiding from buaji, lol. Khushi taking care of arnav was sweet. Feel sorry for them, though happy arnav got to know the truth from babuji. Teri meri is like the bestest song for them. Thanks for the pm!
gansteress thumbnail

Originally posted by: 143badra

wow tht is great and i think it is the first time. ...  i am impressed by myself😉

ur welcome dr 😊... it was the least i could do for such a wonderful update ..

so keep up the good work and dont forget to send pms ðŸ˜‰

looking forward for ur next update ...

catch u later dr 

-  -badra

thank you sugar x😳🤗
gansteress thumbnail
its has been nearly 2 hours since babuji kicked arnav out of the house,
he stayed sitting on the front porch coughing away,his fever had become even more worse..
babuji became frustrated and called the RM and spoken to anjali about the whole incident..hearing this anjali came to take her little brother home...

Anjali-chotte come on...why are you...said anjali as she sat on the porch...
she put her hand on his forehead
chotte you have high fever...come home please...said anjali in a teary voice...
Arnav-no di..i need to speak to kushi..please...can you..."cough" "cough"
speak to kushi's father..."cough"

Anjali-chotte please..for my sake come home...then we could see what we could do...your health is more important at this minute...i beg you please chotte...just...come home...
but arnav refused to move until he had spoken to kushi...knowing that her little brother is stubborn she knocked on the door...after asking few times pleading to babuji he finally had opened the door under one condition...he told anjali if he were to open the door and allow arnav speak to kushi.it would be for the last time...

Arnav-okay...said arnav agreeing..he knew if he didn't then babuji would have never let him speak to kushi...
babuji opened the door and stood there with his arms crossed giving the "break my daughter's heart again and i will crush you"look

arnav walked in to kushi's room...he saw her lying on her bed...she had cried so much she fell asleep without knowing...
arnav sat beside her and stared at her for few while and stroked her hair slowly."tu jane na playing at the background"

kushi opened her eyes and was surprised to see him there...
Kushi-arnav ji! what are you...squealed kushi as she jumped up in shock but before kushi could say one more word arnav held on to her mouth...
Arnav-shhh...he pulled her towards his body...kushi's heart started racing fast...she took deep breath and pushed him away and got out of the bed

Kushi-why...why did you come arnav ji...please..just leave i dont...want any more drama said kushi trying to seemed firm as she walked towards the window facing her back towards him hoping he would just leave...

Arnav-i needed to know why you lied to me...about jai...

kushi turned around and looked at arnav feeling hurt on what he just said...
kushi-i admit lying about my relationship with jai...but i did not try to sweep in your life for money arnav ji...
i had no choice that day when you came into the kitchen...lavanya and i were talking about your wedding but when she saw you she panicked and said i was marrying jai...
arnav was shocked to hear this...his anger grew even more hearing this...is this your trust in me arnav ji...is this you love...lavanya said it and  you believed i would do all this for money said kushi as she wiped her tears
you always talked about my aukat and hesiat...now i know what you think of me arnav ji...you think i would stoop that low??!!!
Arnav-kushi...its not..like...that...
Kushi-then what is it huh...
arnav had no words...he rolled his hands into a fist...seeing this kushi knew exactly what was going through his mind

Kushi-arnav j! yelled kushi as she stopped him from walking away...she knew he would have gone to speak to lavanya and probably would have done something worse to her...
please dont say anything to lavanya ji...she loves you thats why she said all this explained kushi...

infact i am in the wrong...i betrayed her...she trusted me as a friend...and i...said kushi feeling guilty...
lavanya ji will keep you happy...and i know she...loves... you very much said kushi giving a fake smile
arnav ji...you should...you should go...said kushi

arnav grabbed onto kushi and pulled her towards him
Arnav-why?!
i won't go anywhere...
we have done nothing wrong...
Kushi-arnav ji please!!!!
just go!!!! kushi pushed arnav away
arnav tried to calm kushi begging to not to do this...but kushi was not listening...she kept repeating to arnav to go back to lavanya...
Arnav-kushi just listen to me said arnav trying to hold her but kushi kept pushing him away...

Kushi-NO!!!! shouted kushi...
go away arnav ji please...i don't want to speak to you nor see you again...shouted kushi...
Arnav-kush...said arnav...arnav's eyes became teary hearing these words from her...he was so heart broken...

(teri meri prem kahani playing in the background)

arnav walked away without uttering one word and sat in the car waiting for anjali...he drove the car fast as he can away from kushi's house...
kushi looked at him leave secretly and weeped...

Kushi-im sorry arnav ji...this is for the best...
i can't hurt my babuji anymore...
Haniibee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!
It was so heartbreaking to read and whatever song suggestion you gave us for the background I listened to that and read it and I NEARLY STARTED TO CRY!!!!
It was so depressing!
THE NEXT UPDATE BETTER BE HAPPY HAPPY OR I WILL SERIOUSLY CRY!!!!!
Thanx for the PM!
--Preeti-- thumbnail
Oh my gosh no ! I hope nothing happens to Arnav and babuji needs to open his eyes ! Arnav loves Khushi !! Grr but great update :) thanxx for the pm (; And continue soon ! (=
mana2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ohhh can't see arnav in such a bad state 😭😭😭
thanks fr da pm
Edited by mana2 - 12 years ago