Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
woah... ASR is furious... sigh. i wonder what'll happen now...
dbr_kmichi thumbnail
oh so sad!!
arnav dint believe her😔
AajKuchMatBolna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Please do continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gansteress thumbnail
arnav stayed laying in his bed trying get kushi out of his mind..but the argument between him and kushi kept sweeping back in his mind over and over again which was driving him crazy...he twisted and turned but could find the right position to find comfort...arnav pulled his sheet and slipped inside trying to block his mind but even though he squinted hard trying to erase the incident...it just was not working..kushi was in his mind,heart 24/7

Arnav-dammit! said arnav pulling away the sheets while coming out of his bed...he sat on the edge of the bed rubbing his head trying to relax his brain...arnav took a deep sigh and walked out of his room to get a glass of water...
as arnav walked down the stairs to go to the kitchen he could hear form the far distance someone was weeping...he looked around and noticed lavanya's room light was turned on...lavanya was on her bed weeping away...arnav looked at her feeling guilty for hurting her...he stood out her door silently for awhile thinking if he should go in...
Arnav's mind-maybe its not a good idea...i...i should go said arnav and left to go the kitchen...

the light turned on leaving arnav to jump back while he drank the water from the fridge...he turned around and saw anjali was standing there looking worried...
Anjali-chotte...chotte are you...okay? you didn't..
Arnav-Di im fine...just needed to have a drink..said arnav turning his face away trying to hide his pain...
anjali walked towards arnav and looked at him noticing her brother had few tears in his eyes...seeing this anjali hugged her brother without saying a word...
Anjali-chotte...you mouth might say you are okay..but your eyes are saying something else...kushi ji?
your missing kushi ji right?
arnav hugged his sister tightly hearing her name...he felt alone and heart broken...he needed someone to comfort him...
Arnav-why? why did she do this?
said arnav clinging onto his sister...

anjali looked at arnav and put her hand on his cheeks...
Anjali-chotte...if you love kushi then
Arnav-di i used to love her...but...but..not..anymore...
said arnav firmly realizing he was being too emotional...
Anjali-chotte please...maybe she was saying the truth...atleast talk to her...we know how kushi ji is like...she is not that kinda girl...

Shyam-rani saiybah...saleh saab what are you doing here...mmmh looks like you brother and sister is discussing diwali right?...said shyam with his creepy smile(urgh)
come on rani saiybah its nearly 3 am don't you need to sleep...
Anjali-erm ji you go i'll be just there..
shyam gave a ceepy smile(ew) and walked off...looking back with the coner of his eyes trying to figure out what arnav and anjali was talking about...

Shyam-what were they saying about kushi ji????

Arnav-di you go...im going to bed in abit...i left a folder in my car..so im going to...
Anjali-okay chotte but make sure you do sleep...

Kushi-hai devi maiya please help me make arnav ji believe me...
said kushi as she lay in her bed...
Payal-kushi! payal hit kushi with a pillow
what are you blabbering about..go to sleep!
Kushi-ouch! Di!!!
Why did you...

a gust of wind blew past making kushi shiver..she closed her eyes enjoying the tingly feeling she got from it...
Kushi-arnav ji?
kushi jumped out of the bed and looked out of her bedroom window but he was nowhere to be seen..
Kushi-silly! said kushi hitting her forehead
why would arnav ji be here? and also at this time?

kushi walked towards the front door and opened it to relax her mind and also feel the fresh air
ts was pouring down raining and the sound of the thunder made kushi shudder...chill wind made kushi shiver as she rubbed her arms and hand to feel warm...she started to reminisce the moments she spent with him when the car keys was locked inside...the rain started to make her remember arnav as he was holding her in arms taking her to hotel million...as she she started to blush away...kushi stopped smiling... there in the distance she notice a car belonging to the RM
Kushi-is it...is it him??? asked kushi with her hopes high wishing she was right
Kushi's heart started to beat fast...she held on to her chest to feel it and started to breath harder trying to calm down...the car window rolled down...arnav was looking directly at kushi who stood at her doorstep...looking back at him...

arnav opened the car door and shut it behind him as he walked towards her...kushi took few steps slowly down the stairs in her front porch...they both stood there looking at each other getting drenched in the rain...

Kushi-Aachoo!!!
Arnav-kushi!
said arnav holding onto her arms seeing if she was okay...kushi looked up at him confused...
Arnav-kushi your going to be ill said arnav concerened..
realizing what he had just done he pushed kushi away...
Kushi-if you can't stand to be around me then why are you here arnav ji asked kushi in a slow voice...

arnav looked at kushi who was looking at him wiping her tears
he wanted to reply back but didn't know how to..
Arnav-i came because...

payal-kushi ...????

Kushi gasped in fear and hurried back in the house closing the door behind her leaving arnav standing alone in the rain...
arnav quivered in the rain.he was adamant he would not leave until kushi was to answer his questions...he walked back in his car and sat in...waiting for her to come back out again...slowly...slowly...he drifted away in a deep sleep...

Edited by gansteress - 12 years ago
mana2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really nice, continue soon
thanks alot fr da PM
gansteress thumbnail

Originally posted by: mana2

really nice, continue soon
thanks alot fr da PM

your welcome dear and thank you for reading my ff x😛
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
awww so emotional😭.. both ArHi are dying for each other and that la😡 .. arghhh what is she doing in the RM😡 ... i felt so sad for Arnav😒... i hope the misunderstanding gets clear soon😊.. thanks for the pm sweetie😳.. keep updating fast hehehe😃😆
gansteress thumbnail

Originally posted by: _mahi_

awww so emotional😭.. both ArHi are dying for each other and that la😡 .. arghhh what is she doing in the RM😡 ... i felt so sad for Arnav😒... i hope the misunderstanding gets clear soon😊.. thanks for the pm sweetie😳.. keep updating fast hehehe😃😆

thank you and np for the pm...im glad your enjoying reading my ff x x x😳😳😃
--Preeti-- thumbnail
 Omg Thanxx for the pm😃 superb update ðŸ˜Š cant wait for more !! ðŸ˜†
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
aye haye! awesome update!😳

thank you for the PM! :)