Frequent Posters

littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
omg!!
noo!!
omg omg!!
you have to update as soon as you can!!
the engagement is real!?? like seriously!?
nooo!!
awesome update though!!
thank you soo much for the pm!
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awsome..but y khushi taking time?..will she say infront of everyone,?.she dnt have that guts.
Haniibee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
OH! Dammit! Another cliffhanger!
What will happen when Arnav finds out about Jai and Lavanya's plans?!!!
Ooohhh... the suspense is killing me update soon!!!
Thanks for the PM!
Ended thumbnail
oh no!!! jai and khushi's?! what a mix up! hows arnav gonna react!?
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
awesome update dear😃
loved it😛 ... loved the angry Arnav there hehe😉
nooo ppleaseee😭😭
 i would die if jai gets engaged to khushi🥺
nooo pleaseee😭
n yeah add me to your pm list if u got one hehe😛
pinkpearlz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oye hoyye possessive arnav. Oh no, engagement preparation, let it not end in khushi's and arnav's. Love it! Thanks for the pm.
mana2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow arnav is jealous:):):):):) I really like ur ff
thanks alot fr da pm
gansteress thumbnail
anjali had gone to meet kushi's parents to ask if it will be alright to have the engagement party at the RM home...babuji agreed knowing that this act will finish soon when kushi comes back...he knew it would not even come to the engagement...as anjali was about to leave she noticed shyam nearby kushi's home...she confronted him asking him why had told her that he was to leave delhi for few days but instead was here...shyam tried to explain his reasons but his craftines had not worked this time...anjali was furious with him and asked him to not come tonight..as she does not want see his face...let alone be around with him...she sat on her car and asked the driver to take her back home...not looking back at her husband...

anjali came home and sat on the couch...
she put her hands on her forehead rubbing it trying to calm down...
whats wrong asked nani putting her hand on anjali's shoulder to get her attention...
but anjali remained quiet..she stood up and and reassured her that nothing was wrong
she smiled at nani and walked off leaving nani still uncertain that every was not right...

arnav streched his arms in the king size bed that he fallen asleep on...and gave a big yawn..the sunlight was bright which was hitting on his face that made him squint his eyes tightly...kushi?kushi? called arnav whilst he yawned...but kushi was nowhere to be seen..arnav jumped out of the bed looking surprised and worried...
the bathroom door opened and out came kushi brushing her teeth
what arnav ji mumbled with mouth filled with toothpaste...
arnav gave a sigh of relief...he told her to get ready quickly so that they could eat their breakfast...and leave to go home...

the house had been decorated in red and black with candles lighting up the place making the atmosphere a romantic feel...the main entrance floor had been decorated with red rose petals making a path towards where jai will be standing waiting for kushi to walk toards him...anjali was just finishing some last minute touch up...when she heard the sound of the car...
chotte and kushi's here everone!!!! quick turn the lights off!!!
everone hurried quick to finish what they were doing and stood in their postions..waiting for the door to open...

arnav and kushi sat in the car holding their hands together...looking at one another lost in there own worlds...so this is it,finally we are home...said arnav smiling at kushi...home...this is not my home arnav ji
well it will be soon said arnav winking at kushi...
kushi started to blush...arnav leaned towards kushi and gave her a kiss on the forehead...
arnav i..i need to go home...said kushi upset thinking she will have to go home soon...
yes kushi you will but atleast first come in..
di said she need to see you
she said something urgent had come up...but will only speak to you when come in...

arnav and kushi got out of the car and walked towards the RM
arnav rang the doorbell.and stood there waiting
kushi and arnav exchanged looks confused thinking why wasn't anyone opening the main door..arnav pullled out of the keys and opend the door...
they both walked into find the whole house was filled with candles lit up in the dark..
DI! LAVANYA! NANI called arnav but no one replied...
kushi held onto arnavs hand as she walked in with him feeling scared of the darkness surrounding the room...

EVERONE-SURPRISE!!!!!!!!

the lights had been lit on..arnav and kushi was shocked to see a big banner saying WELCOME TO KUSHI AND JAI'S ENGAGEMENT PARTY
seeing this arnav let go of kushi's hand..he had forgotten that jai and kushi were to get engaged...
anjali walked towards kushi and hugged her...congratualation kushi ji!
she pulled kushi away from arnav leaving him heart broken and made her stand next to jai who was ready waiting for her with the rings in his hand...arnav rolled his fist in to a punch
his tears started to flow down his cheeks without realizing...
arnav and kushi exchanged looks...
giving the"now what are we going to do"look to one another...
kushi could see the pain in arnav's eyes and turned away before she started to break...

hai devi maiya...what a mess i have made..please help me
how am i going to tell arnav ji the truth???
thats this is all a lie...said kushi wiping her tears.

Edited by gansteress - 12 years ago
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

OMG... 😲im scared😕... seriously.. im scared about ArHi..😭 they were so happy away from home and this irritation jai and la😡😡.. arghhh hate them sooo mcuhhh😡😡

oh well nice update dearie👏... keep updating😛 .. you are an awesome writer⭐️
Edited by _mahi_ - 12 years ago
Yazzy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
That was goood! Oooh i wonder what happens next! Can't wait for the next update! Thanks for the PM xxx