Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ended thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
WOOO! arnav is tooo hot!!! love this very tv realistic...if you get my drift, lol
xxx
mana2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing part... Luved arhi nokh zokh
waiting fr da nxt part
gansteress thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zbegum

WOOO! arnav is tooo hot!!! love this very tv realistic...if you get my drift, lol

xxx

thank you😳 x x x
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow,,loved it..loved this tricky arnie..i m waitin for the day when he will play too tricky,,as a little glimpse we have seen recently at dhabha,
pinkpearlz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
that was a sweet part syeda. Dont worry you arent boring us at all. it was nice to see the playful duo, one isnt more than the other. thanks for the pm.
gansteress thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkpearlz

that was a sweet part syeda. Dont worry you arent boring us at all. it was nice to see the playful duo, one isnt more than the other. thanks for the pm.

thank you x x

littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
aw... they finally finally told each other how they feel!!
awesome update!!
thanks for the pm  really enjoyed reading it!!
gansteress thumbnail
the raizada family sat together eating lunch...
jai asked anjali when kushi was going to come back but she had no idea...she had explained their "lost keys"situation but now she was starting to getting quite worried that it was more than that...lavayna's and jai's eagerness waiting for them to return was turning into frustration and a little bit curiousity...deep down they felt as if something was not right but shook their doubts away as lavanya had complete faith in arnav...and jai knowing that kushi was typical girl knew she would never do anything wrong...anjali started to prepare for jai and kushi's engagement party...she wanted to surprise kushi when had returned...and also give her chotte a little taster of what marriage is all about and maybe seeing all this would change his mind about his veiw on marrying lavayna...but little did she know that everything was fake...lavanya wanted to speak the truth but was too scared that her little lie which has turned big will be the reason she has to leave the RM and nani was already looking for an excuse...
jai on the other hand was enjoying every single moment
where he thought to himself that if this carried on then maybe somewhere down the line kushi would fall for him..
and this "fake wedding" wil  turn in to the real deal...

arnav and kushi was in the hotel room...kushi was trying so hard get away from arnav but he had picked her up...and held on tightly...he was not going to let her go at any cost until she had said those magic words that wished to hear...kushi asked him to give her sometime as she was confused how she felt...
Arnav-why are you confused...we both know we love eachother..so what confusion...you just got to say it once...
kushi nodded her head...she had never been in this situatuion before and she had no idea how to express her love...even if it meant to say those three magical words...
Kushi-arnav ji...please...im only asking for some time...
arnav start to feel disappointed..but understood why she need time...he let her down slowly...and gave her a kiss on the forehead...
arnav put his hand on her cheeks and said
Arnav- okay..take all the time you need...i will wait...
kushi's stomach started to rumble very hard...she held onto her stomach biting her lips feeling embarrassed of the loud roaring sound it was making...arnav smiled and asked
Arnav-are you hungry??
kushi nodded her giving the puppy dog look...and asked if they could go somewhere to eat...
Arnav-come on...lets find a place where we could eat...
they looked around and notice a little restuarant nearby...they went in and sat on the chair waitinf for a waiter to take their order...
Kushi-mmmh this menu looks absolutely delicious...
what should i eat...what..should...i eat? mumbled kushi as she scrolled down the menu list..arnav gave a cheeky smile and replied
Arnav-you could eat me...said arnav winking at her...
kushi gave gasped at what he had just said
Kushi-arnav ji...please...!
said kushi blushing away
i'll be right back said kushi as she walked to the ladies room...
Arnav-hurry! dont be too long ordered arnav noticing the amount of men that was just staring her as she walked off...he couldn't help feeling jealous seeing how they stared at her but also felt proud that she was with him.and only him.
arnav kept looking at his watch eagerly waiting for her to come back..
Arnav-thats it..i can't wait any longer said arnav as he stood up..he lost his patience waitinf for and left the table to see where she was...
he was shocked to see kushi speaking to another male...his eyes widened seeing this and rolled his hand into a fist...he gritted his teeth and walked towards her...
Arnav-kushi! who is this and why are you speaking to him!!
asked arnav still gritting his teeth...
Kushi-oh arnav ji..this man was asking if i had seen his mobile as he had lost it in this restuarant...i was just telling himi didn't  know...
kushi could see the rage in arnav's eyes and feared what he might do or even say...she looked at the other guy and said..okay bhaiya ji namaste...i hope you find your  mobile
kushi held onto arnavs hand and said
erm arnav ji lets go...
kushi quickly rushed back to the table the was sitting...arnav gave once fearfull look towards the other man and walked off...
arnav sat down not once looking at kushi...
Kushi-arnav ji...whats wrong?
why are you so glum all of a sudden...
arnav gave the"how dare you"look at kushi and asked her to stay quiet
they both sat there eating the food quietly...feeling angry with one another...
arnav and kushi had finished eating the food and decided to make thier way back to the hotel...

Kushis mind-what kind of a person is this...once minute happy...the nex tminute angry...uff...he needs to make up his mind...mr laad gavner...
Arnav's mind-we are going to go home tommorrow and she still has not told me how she feels...why is she doing this..and how dare she speak to another man...does she not understand it hurts me to see her with another man.
does she not understand how much i feel for her...how much i love her
arnav sighed as he walked back to the hotel room thinking off all these question that kept popping into his head...

RING RING! RING RING!
arnav called his home and told lavanya that he and kushi will be returning home tommorrow...she was feeling very anxious knowing arnav was returning home and told this news to everyone in excitement...
Lavanya-anjali ji!
jai!
arnav and kushi is coming back!!!
Anjali-really?? when??
Lavanya-tommorrow..asr just called and told me
Anjali-thats great news! everyone start the preperation for kushi and jai's engagement...we have to finish by tonight before they come...
om prakash ji! jai prakash ji! jagdish prakash ji!
come quick
 chotte and kushi ji is coming home...!!!

SublimeSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
simply amazing ... loved it 
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey this is one awesome FF, love Arnav's reaction! Please PM me your next update!!