Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gansteress thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Arnav-kushi...what i have been trying to say...
i mean...what i want to say is...
Kushi-look..arnav ji..this..this is not right...can you let me go...if someone sees us what are they going to think...what is lavanya ji..going to think...
Arnav-i don't care about what everyone is going to think.what lavanya going to think...what i
kushi spoke over arnav..
Kushi-what do you mean?lavanya ji is your wife to be...you shouldn't...
Arnav-what..what to be...?
Kushi-Wife...shes going to be your wife...
Arnav-look kushi...im trying to say something so just be quite...
Kushi-no aap be quiet...who do you think you are...let..me go...!
kushi struggled to get away from his grip but he was holding her to hard...
Kushi-la..lavanya ji!..anjali ji...! she called everyones name but noone could hear her...
Arnav-kushi..just listen to me...!
Kushi-no..i don't want to..how dare you hold me like this..what right do you have...arnav tried to stay calm but seeing kushi's stubbornness made him angry...
he grabbed on to her hand and forcibly took kushi outside the raizada mansion... he didn't want anyone seeing them together like this and kushi's voice was getting more louder...
Kushi-arnav ji..let go...
arnav jiii..please...let...me...go...
kushi was in tears...she was getting hurt by his grip...
she begged for him to let her go but arnav didn't listen...he was going to make sure she would listen to him this time..without running off like always...arnav opened his car door and asked kushi to sit...but kushi refused to...
Arnav-kushi...sit in the car...
Kushi-no arnav ji...
arnav rolled his hand into a fist and tried to calm himself down...
he had never in his life come across someone who would refuse to listen to him...
Arnav-SIT!!!
kushi jumped with shock...she looked at arnav..her eyes were filled with tears...that was flowing down her cheeks...
seeing this arnavs anger disappeared...
Arnav-kushi..im...
he closed his eyes..he took a deep breath...
kushi...please just sit in the car...
kushi sat in the car whilst wiping her tears...
arnav shut the door and sat on the driver's seat...and drove off...

hope you enjoyed it x x if you want me to pm next ff please click like

Edited by gansteress - 12 years ago
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so goood..cant wait for nxt..will he confess his love?
Haniibee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Man! Another cliffhanger!
Update soon because this one was really short!
But it was really good!
THANKS FOR THE PM!
SublimeSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

wow ... amazing update ...

is he taking her to get married ... infront of god ...if thtz the case he should have done it at home na... nope to much questions to ans and as u said she was being to shout na ... wishful thinking ... this just came across my mind as kushi is questioning about wht right he has on her ...  if he marries her he can say ... mujhe haq hai ... 

anyways update soon ... waiting to find out wht u have in store for us ...

btw loved it ...

- - badra

Edited by 143badra - 12 years ago
pri12 thumbnail
niceee...can't w8 for next part
gansteress thumbnail
Originally posted by: Haniibee

Man! Another cliffhanger!

Update soon because this one was really short!
But it was really good!
THANKS FOR THE PM!

i know..today every time i want to write something always comes up...
either my daughter starts crying..or..someone comes for a visit...haiii...i will update asap...when i know i won't get disturbed...😉
my minds exploding with new twists...😛

tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
super cute it is...waitin for next part 
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

short.. but still sweet!!

awesome update!!
cant wait till he tells her how he feels!
gansteress thumbnail
its has been 10 minute since they were in the car but neither had said a single word to each other...kushi looked outside the car window and gazed outside,she had no idea where arnav was taking her...she wiped her tears and gave a very big sniff...she touched her left wrist where arnav had held her so tightly which was still hurting...she rubbed it slowly but it was too sore...kushi bit her lip in pain trying to control her emotions...
arnav looked at kushi noticing her still weep silently and felt guilty for making her upset... he pulled out a tissue to give to kushi...

Kushi-ARNAV JI BE CAREFUL!!!! kushi had put her hand on the steering wheel...without notice she was holding arnav's hand
arnav looked ahead and notice a cat on the road
he quickly put his car on brake trying to stop just in time trying not to hit it...
Arnav-Woah! that was close...
kushi had her hand on her chest trying to catch a breath...she had her eyes closed still and was too scared to open it...
Kushi-hai devi maiya please save...hey devi maiya please save
hai devi me please save me... chanted kushi
arnav looked at her and admiring her cuteness...he gave a small smile...trying to make sure it was not too obvious.

Arnav-kushi..are you ok...? did you get hurt?
kushi did not reply...she still had her eyes closed...
kushi...kushi...hello are you okay?
arnav pushed her slightly
Kushi-huh? what?
yes..im fine...where are...
omg! what about the cat???
is it okay arnav ji...omg its not isn't it...did it die..??
kushi jumped out of the car trying to see it if it was alright but she could not find it...arnav followed her...
Arnav-kushi..
Kushi-it died didn't it...??where is it gone???
Arnav-no its...
Kushi-how could you arnav ji..how could you let a cat die...
thats it...im never going to...
arnav started to loose his patience...kushi would not stop talking...and also would not let him reply back...
Arnav-CHUP!!!! snapped arnav
kushi starting weeping hard...
Kushi-waaah...waaah...
arnav ji...how...could..you...be...so...meeean!
cried kushi.
Arnav-okay...okay...im sorry...stop...stop crying...
you cry too much...
kushi still weeped...sniffing on her dupatta...
he took out a tissue and handed it to her..but she refused to take anything from him...
arnav had it with her stubbornness so he decided to wipe her tears himself...arnav pulled her towards him..
Kushi-arnav ji...what..
he put his finger on her lips stopping her from talking...
Arnav-shhh..
arnav wiped her tears slowly from her cheeks...

Kushi's mind-what is he doing...why is he doing this...
is he being nice...but why...?
questions after questions was racing through kushi's mind making her head dizzy...
realizing what had just happened arnav and kushi pushed one another away from each other with embarrassment...
their eyes were down to ground feeling shy and awkward...
Arnav's mind-what am i doing...why do i care about this girl...
no girl has made arnav singh raizada this weak before...so why is it happening now...??

everyone sat at the couching sipping tea that lavanya had made...
Nani-anjali...didn't kushi ji come today...
Anjali-nani...im not sure...she did come before but i don't know where she is...even chotte is not around...
jai do you no where she is...?
Jai-no anjali ji...i haven't  seen kushi today...
Lavanya-where is ASR...
everyone was baffled thinking where they both have disappeared to...
Mami-anjali...maybe they both have gone off together somewhere without telling us...secretly...
lavanya did not like the sound of that...and neither did jai...
they both became jealous thinking this maybe true...
Anjali-ohhh ...i know where they might have gone...i've just remembered..i asked chotte i need some items for the pooja tomorrow...maybe kushi went along to help...
anjali tried to console everyone by giving them satisfaction thats where they might have gone..but deep down she still was not sure...

arnav had his back towards kushi...
Arnav-kushi...i want to say something...but i don't know how to say it...these few days i have been feeling strange...it makes me helpless...i...i don't know why.. seeing you and jai...makes me..makes me...feel weird..

Kushi-Arnav ji!...arnav ji...
arnav turned back towards kushi only to realize kushi had already walked to the car...and was struggling to open the car door...
he put his hand in his pocket...
Arnav-Damn! the keys...!!!!
arnav ran to the car,he look at the window and saw the keys locked inside..the engine was still running...
he tried to open the car door but it was too late...the car was shut tight no matter how much he tried...he just could not open it
Arnav-dammit!!!

Kushi-hai devi maiya...how are going to get home...??? Edited by gansteress - 12 years ago
gansteress thumbnail
Originally posted by: 143badra

wow ... amazing update ...

is he taking her to get married ... infront of god ...if thtz the case he should have done it at home na... nope to much questions to ans and as u said she was being to shout na ... wishful thinking ... this just came across my mind as kushi is questioning about wht right he has on her ...  if he marries her he can say ... mujhe haq hai ... 

anyways update soon ... waiting to find out wht u have in store for us ...

btw loved it ...

- - badra

awh thanx sweets x x