Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haniibee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

I just started raeding your FF and I'm loving it!

It was so easy to just read it as I went along but next time please PM me I have added you!
THanks a lot and i am eagerly awaiting the next installment and I'm just loving Arnav's jealousy!
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fab part!!
Finally the penny's dropping!!
Lets see when it lands!!
😊
gansteress thumbnail
Originally posted by: Haniibee

It was so easy to just read it as I went along but next time please PM me I have added you!
THanks a lot and i am eagerly awaiting the next installment and I'm just loving Arnav's jealousy!

thank you dear.will pm you when i have updated my ff
xx
pinkpearlz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So enjoying arnav's predicament. Khushi, jai, in my house! Lol. Loved the update. Pls pm next time.Edited by pinkpearlz - 12 years ago
gansteress thumbnail
Originally posted by: Haniibee

awh thank you sweets for reading my ff x x
will pm you when i have updated
gansteress thumbnail
kushi was packed and ready to leave the raizada mansion
she was hurrying quickly to slip away before arnav sees her...
she looked to see if he was around...
Kushi-thank god that rakshas is nowhere to be seen
hai devi maiya...please don't let me see him...kushi had just opened the door when all of a sudden anjali call out her name from behind...making kushi jump up in shock

Anjali-kushi ji...are you leaving already...?
Kushi-ye..yes anjali..actually babuji is not feeling well...so..im must be off now...
kushi wasn't just hurrying for babuji...she was trying ton save herself from bumping into arnav singh raizada...
she had been avoiding him since jai had come..
Anjali-kushi can you come abit more earlier tomorrow please...
Kushi-erm okay...but why anjali ji??
Anjali-actually i need you to teach me how to make jalebi...
my husband loves eating jalebi..he always talks about how much he misses lucknow and great lucknow is and how delicious lucknow jalebi is...he simply loves jalebi from lucknow...
Kushi-really..
i'd really like to make jalebi to surprise him...
Kushi-how sweet anjali ji!
of course i will teach you...mmmh looks like someone loves there husband very much...right anjali ji..
kushi winked at anjali making her blush like a little girl
Anjali-kushi ji...please...your embarrassing me..
Kushi-anyway what does your husband do...for living...??
Anjali- he is lawyer...unfortunately thats why he is always busy...
Kushi-lawyer..??
hey i know someone who is a lawyer too!actually he is a paying guest but now my really good friend
Anjali-really...what his name
Kushi-his name is...
but before kushi could mention shyam's name to anjali lavanya called kushi's name

Lavanya-kushi!
lavanya run down the stairs to catch up to her
erm i need to speak to you before you leave...
Kushi-sure...why not...but
about..about what lavanya ji...
kushi already knew what lavanya wanted to say but was trying to avoid it...
anjali looked at their faces and understood that the girls wanted to speak in private so she walked away leaving them standing in the hallway...
Lavanya-i need to speak to you..i said another lie to anjali and i need your help to fix it...
i told anjali that your parents have agreed to jai staying with us...
Kushi-What!
Why...but they don't know him...why..
Lavanya-i didn't know what to say..jai is my friend and i need him to stay somewhere...and your know ASR he would have never let jai stay...
i had to make it seem that you parents agreed jai to stay here due to lack of space in your house...please forgive me kushi...
Kushi-hai devia maiya..what am i going to do..how am i going to get out of this mess..lying once means lying a thousand times...
lavanya ji...how can this be fixed...i do not even know jai..let alone be engaged to him...

kushi and lavanya stood there biting their nails trying to figure out what to do...
Lavanya-idea!
you will break this engagement off tomorrow front everyone...with an excuse like jai cheating on you...that way your parents won't find out and everyone here will think jai betrayed you...
kushi did not like the idea but she was helpless..she had to do something to get out of this mess so she agreed to lavanya's plan...once again..

Kushi mind-yes..that wil be right...i know poor jai shouldn't be tossed around like this in our lies...but devi maiya..you know the truth...i never meant anyone to get hurt...please forgive me and help me out of this mess...

kushi left the raizada mansion hastily trying to get away as soon as possible...but before she could leave once again someone had called her name..she had been stopped third time round and this time she was getting quite frustrated...she calmed herself down...and turned around to see jai standing there..
.jai took few steps towards kushi...he had somethig in his hand but kushi could not see what it was...
Kushi-hai devi maiyya...please help me...
her heart starting beating fast...she started to become very sweaty and her nerve system seemed like as if it was breaking down...
what should she say...what did he wan't she thought to herself...
before she could react jai had come right in front of her...
he stood there smiling with his left dimple popping out so clearly that it was making him even more cuter than he already is...and kushi had noticed it...
kushi smiled nervously..
Jai-hi..kushi right?
Kushi-right...
Jai-i have something for you
jai took his hand out and held onto kushi's hand...
kushi squealed in shock...
Kushi-what..what are you doing jai ji...
look..im..im not that kind of a girl...just.because i pretended to be your fiance doesn't mean you can take advantage...
look...don't..don't make me angry jai ji...otherwise i will scream...
jai laughed seeing her reaction...he found it quite adorable..
he looked at kushi with admiration..he was quite fond of her and wanted to know more about kushi
Jai-relax kush...
Kushi-kush?
who is kush?!!
Its kushi! my name is kushi...
jai smiled at her...
Jai-okay okay..sorry kushi
i was just giving your payal...you had dropped while you where running out of the house...
Kushi-payal?...
kushi looked down on her feet and noticed that one of her payal was missing...she went red with embarrassment ...
oh..sorry jai ji..i thought you were...
Jai-relax kushi...its okay...
Kushi-thank you jai ji...okay..so its getting quite late
Jai-i understand...so we'll meet again..nice meeting you...
Kush...
kushi left the raizada garden..she called the auto and sat into it...leaving jai filled with butterflies in his stomach..
Jai's mind-so miss kush...i will be looking forward to meet you again...
jai walked in the raizada mansion with a big smile on his face...

but little did he know arnav had been watching them from his window...
he was trying to hear their conversation but had failed to...seeing kushi smiling at jai made him hurt... to see her her happy with someone else...was breaking him slowly
his heart was aching so much that it made his chest hurt with pain...
he touched his cheeks to find tears had been dropping from his eyes...

Arnav-kushi...

Edited by gansteress - 12 years ago
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!!!
jai falls for khushi?!
and arnav crying.. aww poor him!
i loved the update !!
thank yu soo much for the pm!
gansteress thumbnail
Originally posted by: littlemoi

OMG!!!

jai falls for khushi?!
and arnav crying.. aww poor him!
i loved the update !!
thank yu soo much for the pm!

your welcome dear x
pinkpearlz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My my! Girl this is getting better by each update. And the twists, what to say. Jai falling for khushi? Must say i didn't expect that. I like how he called her khush, hope he does that in front of arnav, lol how i wish i could he expression then (Wish it happens in the show, sum1 names her and call in front of him, that will awesome). Then shyam again saved by hair's breadth. Oh arnav, now am starting to feel sorry for him.
pri12 thumbnail
niceee...plzz pm me whn u updte next one