Fan Fictions

mujhe haq hai pg94 - Page 4

gansteress thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awh thank you..we all know arnav tooo well now
even when he shows his anger towards kushi it means his love towards her...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
stupid arnav couldn't he ask her nicely to come but good job and update soon
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
tht wuz perfect! luved the way he wanted to see her but culdn't tell her tht
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey the ending ws superb!!!!
pls cntinue soon!!!!
cpervaiz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

nicely done but plz don't mind but ur dragging the poor thing unnecessarily(spell check?)

..Damsel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
great job...can't wait for next part...please update soon
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow..he asked her to meet him..though its in his harsh style..but good.m waiting for nxt..plz plz add me to pm and pm me when u nxt update.
Ended thumbnail
yay!!! time for the apology!!!! stupid arnav not listening to khuhsi.grrr

xxx
gansteress thumbnail
kushi stood there in arnav's arms trying to think what had just happened...she wanted to pull away but was too scared and confused to even react..she tried pulled away from him but was still was in arms...he wasn't letting her go..
their eyes had finally met...it was as if the time has stopped...arnav glared at kushi wishing she would forgive him...he wanted her in his arms like this forever...arnav wanted to say how sorry he was her hurt her but words would just not come out...

nani and anjali was att the kitchen preparing dinner...they were still emotional from the anniversary...their
Nani-anjali..is shyam going to come home today
Anjali-no nani...actually..he was going to come today but had some work left to finish...
Nani-work work work...thats all he does...i think it about time he spends time with you...
Anjali-i dont want to hear anything...phone shyam ji and tell him that i expect him for dinner tonight...no excuses...
nani left the kitchen giving anjali and shyam an ultimatum.

kushi still struggled to get away from him but every time she did arnav grasped on more tightly...
Kushi-arnav ji what are you doing..let me go please...
Arnav-no..until i dont say what i have to say
 im not letting go...
why should i let you go?!
so you could run away like always or fake that your going to faint...
not this time ms kushi kumari gupta...
i am going to finish what i am about to say and you going to have to listen...understood..
Kushi-what kind of stubbornness is this...theres many ways to talk..can you please let go...

kushi tried so hard but failed to get away...he had held her so tightly..arnav gritted his teeth in anger because she would not listen to him..yet she was to busy pushing him away...
arnav held her hand and forcefully to kushi to his room so that no one could see them... he pushed on her against the wall..

Arnav-why didn't you come to work for the past days...
kushi was in tears...she was already upset about her fathers condition...and now to deal with this was just too much for her
Kushi-my..my father is not well...he is at the hospital at the moment...
i had to take care of him...
Arnav-what???is he alright...are you ok..?
kushi's tears started flowing again down her cheeks...
arnav turned from an angry person to someone who was concerned..his eyes just softened as he looked at her with guilt...
he had know idea how to console her...his heart was breaking into pieces seeing her cry...
arnav held out his hand to wipe kushi's tears slowly...
(rabba ve instrumental playing at the background)
kushi looked at him confused..should she enjoy this moment..was arnav giving her comfort..was he being nice..she thought to herself..
arnav stopped and realized what he was doing...
he let her go and turned away quickly with embarrassment
his mind started racing with questions...what had he done...he was shocked with his behavior towards her...why did he wipe her tears...
was he feeling sorry for her...or was it something else..???

as he walked away to leave the room,,,,arnav stopped and gave kushi one last look...(rabba ve playing at the background)
kushi put her eyes down waiting for arnav to leave the room

Edited by gansteress - 12 years ago
Ended thumbnail
wooo! letting more guilt goblins loose on arnav!
xxx