IronyDied thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow!! he called her❤️
thats amazing! i hope its her only😳
continue soon!
Yazzy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Ooo its a interesting FF! I hope it's khushi who picks up, so arnav could find some peace in his heart! Please PM me when you update!! xxx
princess84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aww arnav is missing khushi but i wonder who picked up the phone hmmm continue soon
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow..arnie in trouble..waiting for nxt
..Damsel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aww, he wants to talk to her...so cute...hope Khushi picks it up...continue soon
Ended thumbnail
YAY! love tbis. arnav you shud feel guilty!

xxx
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I really liked the update dear!
I hope Khushi has answered the phone.
I look forward to reading what he's going to say to her!!
Thanks for the PM.
😊
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hopefully its khushi who picked up!
gansteress thumbnail
Arnav's heart was racing fast...his face turned from anger to satisfaction...
kushi had picked up the phone...he wanted to say something but words would just not come out...finally he heard her voice...its was the sound of someone who he deeply cared about...who he could not live without but was too scared to admit it...arnav spoke in a soft voice which had alot of pain in it...
Arnav-kushi?...

kushi's heart had dropped flat on the ground and bounce back up when she heard his voice...she couldn't believe arnav had called...but what for...could it be he had phoned to say mean things to her again?
what could have arnav possibly want or say to her...
she stood there with lots of questions racing through her mind...
her nerves was shaking..she managed to give a big gulp to finally say a word...
Kushi-arnav ji...??

they both stood there holding the phone trying to find words to say and ways to react...just taking each others names coming from one another mouths was just enough to make their hearts skip a beat...

Arnav-kushi i called to say why have you not come to work to train lavanya...your not getting paid to sit at home...
Kushi-But i cant come today arnav ji..my dad...
but before kushi could say one word arnav said
Arnav-i don't want to hear any excuses...i want you to be able to come to my house within the next 30 mins..otherwise it won't be good...
Kushi-but...
Arnav-enough...i said it so thats it..no words...i dont like people arguing with me so dont you dare think im going to let you...
who do you think you are ms kushi kumari gupta..come within 30mis no later than that..i hate people being late..and before you go to train lavanya i need to speak with...come and meet me in my room first thing...understood?!!

before kushi could utter any words arnav had hung the phone leaving kushi more upset...she did not want to leave her dad unwell but knew she had to go so that she could earn money for his treatment even if it meant arnav insulting her every time he sees her.
kushi wiped her tears and stood up to grab her bag..she put it on her shoulder and left home.

kushi had reached the raizada mansion...she walked in praying to god to help her...every step she took it was going towards arnav's room..it was made her feel sick..she was terrified to enter his room..what could he possibly want...kushi knocked on arnav's door and stood there for a response..but there was no reply..she knocked again but still there was no reply...
her eyes looked left and right to see where arnav was as she entered his room...but there was no sign of him...she turned back to leave...
as she left the room some one had grabbed on to her hand tightly...
her eyes widened with shock...who could it have been she thought...
her heart had skipped a beat ...she tried to pull her hand back but was too weak ...she tried to fight back but this person was too strong...but instead was pulled back...she was shocked that it was arnav
he had pulled her so hard that she fell straight in his arm...

Kushi-arnav ji...what are you doing???

hey guys hope you liked it..please add me to your buddy list so i could pm you easily x

Edited by gansteress - 12 years ago
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

yay!!! me first!! i loved it... just absolutely loved it!! the way he hides his emotions with anger and the way he tells her to get to his house  which was out of the need to see her but he hides it totally fits into his character!!

you are doing a fabulous job!!

Edited by littlemoi - 12 years ago