Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys just wanted to write an ff about arnav and kushi
hope you guys like it πŸ˜›

Its been 2days since kushi had left running out from the raizada mansion hearing about her fathers condition and has not come back since.
Kushi was too busy running back and forth from bua ji's house to the hospital looking after her father...
she came back to the house exhausted ...she put her bag down,walked towards the table and stood there gloomily.
She sat at the chair by the dining table with her head down...her eyes were filled with tears and could not stop them from running down her cheeks...she looked gazing at the floor remembering her good moments with her father...she was completely shattered and was praying in her mind and heart that her father gets better.as she gazed at the floor she remembered about the death anniversary that was taken place at the raizada mansion...she felt so sorry them but then remembered arnavs words to her...and how he slammed those doors behind her...she too had lost her parents once and arnavs words reminded her that...she started to weep even more thinking about this...😭😭

At the raizada mansion the whole family sat at the breakfast table quiet...the whole family was still upset about thinking about the "incident" that took place the night when arnav and anjali's parents died...arnav looked at anjali's face...they both stared at eachother trying to hide their tears..
anjali smiled at arnav but his heart was hurting too much to respond back.

Arnav- di im going to the office...
Anjali-chotte atleast finsih your breakfast...
Arnav-no im not hungry anymore...i'll see you later...

arnav walked away from the breakfast table...as he walked towards the main door he stopped and stood there thinking about kushi...😳
she had not come for 2 days and his mind kept saying where is she...
his eyes gazed at the door just waiting to hear sound of the doorbell... wondering if he would be able to see her before he leaves to go to work
he wanted to hear her payal chiming whilst she walked past by him..the sound of them chiming made his heart tinkle to the very core...it was like a sweet music to him that made him relax...
the smell of her fragrance around him made arnav addicted to her so much that it was driving him crazy and angry why he that he couldn't smell it again...
arnav opened the door and slammed it hard
he was angry with himself for feeling like this and angry with kushi because
it was her fault he felt that way...he closed his eyes to calm down but the only thing he sees is her face...he remembered her last look towards him where she had her eyes filled with tears...he had made her cry,he realized he was only hurting himself by doing that and could not bear it anymore...arnav had become from angry to feeling guilty...
he walked towards his car and sat down trying so hard not to think about kushi
she had such  affect on him and arnav knew that which is why he did not like it one single bit...

arnav drove off to office whilst his heart ached in pain crying for kushi.😭😭

Thank you for reading my FF...more to come xπŸ˜›

if you like my ff  then please add me to your buddy list so its easier to pm..thank you

My ff upd8 on pgs 3,5,6,7,8,
10 2x,

Anyone wants to recieve pm when updated then please add me on buddy list makes it easier to pm  x x x
thank you

Edited by gansteress - 12 years ago
wow ! i like it alot! plz add me to ur pm list! i wuld luve to read moree
omg this is soo good!! i would definitely love to read more plzz add me to your pm list!
wow, very nice..,please continue πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by littlemoi

omg this is soo good!! i would definitely love to read more plzz add me to your pm list!

me too ...please pm as well 😊
πŸ‘Please add me to ur pm list. i think something  like this is going to happen. AND lavanya is going to realise Arnav's feelings towards kushi
nice ff. update soon. plz pm me when u'll update nxt part of it.
am really praying dat smethng lyk dis happens...😊
dat was really gud❀️❀️
would absolutely love 2 read mreπŸ˜ƒ
omg very good start and plz add me to the pm list
hey do cntinue soon and add me to ur pm list!!!