when did that happen
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: luvarti

i hv one ques though

why dis shaheer said ANYA did two rain sequences

when did that happen

@ Abanti.  I think the first one was when she had to return Sonia's packet to Anant and was caught in the rain

The second was the scene after her birthday card
emmykhann thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved ittt !!! dey r sooo cute n innocent love dem πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

holy crap theyre so freaking cute. so cute. so so cute. omg. it kills me at how cute they are. i looove shamya <3 haha i love how his desktop pic is the terrace scene ;) 

πŸ‘πŸ‘
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I fianlly was able to watch the interview..wow they are just so sweet and adorable..vey cute seg..
unknown2341 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved  the tellydhadka interview...SHAMYA likes balcony scenes and terrace scene...me too liked that sene 😳...shaheer tolds that he likes sowmya sweet talks πŸ˜‰ and sowmya said shaheer is damn damn good and cute charming...πŸ˜‰..WOW!!!!! what a beautiful interview...Love SHAMYA ...
Chaits_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WoW...

Both were looking super cute...

I enjoyed evry moment of the intv. Whenever the question appeared I would be excited to know what eachone will answer. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks for sharing...

Hope we get to see more of such interviews.😊😊

anyabekaboo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
truly guys it was such an awesome interview,they looked really cute and freakingly awesome.shaheer looked to be so caring for soumya.i too like soumya's personality.she is such a simple and down to earth girl and as shaheer once said she is very honest since when they asked whom did give the largest no: of retakes, soumya honestly admitted herself.i like real soumya and navya very much.
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
did anyone notice?shaheer always call her navya...never soumya..i think he like navya name rather than soumya..
anyaRockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very cute interview ... Love watching thr mental tunning vth each other .. at least for the question they've answered in the interview ... shows a good understanding btn them ... whatever we choose to name it !!! πŸ˜Š