Navya

Shaheer Soumya - T E L L Y T A D K A Interview!!! - Page 10

anya_17 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: anamika_0

did anyone notice?shaheer always call her navya...never soumya..i think he like navya name rather than soumya..

i hav also noticed this thing

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smita17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

did anyone notice?shaheer always call her navya...never soumya..i think he like navya name rather than soumya..

i too have noticed dat..infact i don't remember if i have ever heard soumya from shaheer..he always calls her navya
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: dmgfanrox

i too have noticed dat..infact i don't remember if i have ever heard soumya from shaheer..he always calls her navya

all the time from the very 1st intw onwards shaheer calls her navya only...never ever i have heard soumya from him...but soumya calls him shaheer n anant ...๐Ÿ˜›

only once when it was soumya day out with sbs and she called shaheer ...that time when soumya introduced her an Navya

it was shaheer who answered bk from other side of the phone...no u r not navya..u r soumya

then soumya laughed and said ok this is oumya lolzz

god i luv them to death

anamika_0 thumbnail
wen will the 2nd part be uploaded???????????????????
This content was originally posted by: arsha2704794

truly guys it was such an awesome interview,they looked really cute and freakingly awesome.shaheer looked to be so caring for soumya.i too like soumya's personality.she is such a simple and down to earth girl and as shaheer once said she is very honest since when they asked whom did give the largest no: of retakes, soumya honestly admitted herself.i like real soumya and navya very much.

exactly...she is very down to eart..real...genuine..with no air around her which i find amazing

the way shaheer said being brought up in mumbai.she is so innocent and sweet

anamika_0 thumbnail
no 2nd part uploaded????????????? testing our patience...cant wait at all to see shaheer-soumyas eye lock segment..
anya_17 thumbnail
eagerly waiting for the rmng part๐Ÿ˜Š
supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a ton for the instant update...n do keep posting 
gunsri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice interview like it very much