Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

thank u sooo sooo much Isha but i was searching for the Telly tadka interview of Shaheer Soumya & the link u gave is of SBS whc i hd seen on TV anyways thanks for the concern &help

Oops sorry yaar.   My bad.   Got all excited and wanted to help you. 
Edited by ilunavya - 12 years ago
gunsri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i found YT link of spamdomain interview here is the link
enjoy
f.s.m thumbnail
the works togrther in last 8 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!😲 but navya completes only 5 months 😕!!!!!!
soniadutta thumbnail
Originally posted by: f.s.m

the works togrther in last 8 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!😲 but navya completes only 5 months 😕!!!!!!

i think they included all promos befre shows started  as well...so dats hav been frm last 8 months
-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: gunsri

i found YT link of spamdomain interview here is the link

enjoy

thank u soo sooo much for the link 😊
Shweta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnxx for shairing i watch this video 10 times aw...they both are very cute love them...SHAMYA ❤️
bs8889 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soniadutta

i think they included all promos befre shows started  as well...so dats hav been frm last 8 months

They had 2 attend workshops for abt 2-3 mnths 4 d show b4 it actually got launched.. d show strtd in april bt they had strtd 2 work on it frm a couple of mnths b4..they had mentiond abt these workshops in their vry 1st individual interviews of TT
gunsri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i like the interview specially when shaheer call somya very emotional that she starts crying so he should very careful abt that and then he give somya a nice hug that hug comes very spontaneously and very cute.hope ki one day dono ko romantic scenes karne me bhi acting na karni pare aur sab natural tarike se shot ok ho jaye..
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
holy crap theyre so freaking cute. so cute. so so cute. omg. it kills me at how cute they are. i looove shamya <3 haha i love how his desktop pic is the terrace scene ;) 
Discussion of the day

T E L L Y  T A D K A INTVW ( 23/09)

1.the first two ques asking them abt their first meeting...they were very honest abt it that they didnt even tked to each other much th first few wks...luks like SHAMYA took more time to break the ice than othr tellycouples...

nd luking at the comfort level now...WOW...THEY DID CUM A LONG WAY...

2.i cant agree with soumya more that in the initial epis Shaheer luked A PATAKKA...that wet sexy luk soumya was tking abt...i died thousand times watching that scene...

i luved it how shaheer said soumya is like a lil kid jumping arund...and he thought her to b really cute...the best line was when he said "MORE THAN THE LUKS ITS HER ATTITUDE HE FINDS MORE CUTE"...awww

3.finally they answered the CHEMISTRY KA SECRET ques...and they were very right...now that they hv so many scenes together...an they r with each other EVERYDAY MIN 12 hrs.chemistry cums naturally...VERY HONEST ans

4.luved it how they now admitted that now they DO tk to each other offscreen and also hang out nd spend time...

5.THE BEST PART ...when he said she is very emotional and he cant even give her an angry luk...she ll start crying...so he mks sure he is neverangry around her...I FOUND THAT TO B ULTRA CUTE...and soumya was shing away telling him to stop./hehehe

6.also when somya says shaheer is also VERY emotional...though he doesnt shw it ...and he silently admit and say SEE THE CHEMISTRY...bingo that stole the show for me...