Celebrity Fan Clubs

Bebo FC Its Criminal/TeriMeri Full Version Pg 92 - Page 82

Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

I never knew that. i thought she was married like before 1970s. Even after that, she did movies with Rajesh Khanna. ðŸ˜²

really? maybe it's a rumour but i heard it was during amr prem shooting and all. the emotiona are so real in the song chingari song  i guess thats the reason. even tho rajesh khanna's has bunch of affairs but he was a damn gud actor like he is the only actor that can make me cry honestly. 
Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Miss.Colorfull

zubi- did u watch amar prem of sharmila?

yeap I have. Love that movie too. ðŸ˜Š

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

really? maybe it's a rumour but i heard it was during amr prem shooting and all. the emotiona are so real in the song chingari song  i guess thats the reason. 

I don't believe this bcz Amar prem came out in 1971 and that's when Saif was born. I don't think she was having an affair when she JUST got married with Mansoor Ali Pataudi. ðŸ˜³
Ishradivanluver thumbnail

I never knew that. i thought she was married like before 1970s. Even after that, she did movies with Rajesh Khanna. ðŸ˜²

isnt that like amithab and rekha, kyuin ke rekha was crazy for amitab na 😕
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail

I don't believe this bcz Amar prem came out in 1971 and that's when Saif was born. I don't think she was having an affair when she JUST got married with Mansoor Ali Pataudi. ðŸ˜³

the love was from rajesh's side only not from sharmila so that made her uncomfortable to shoot with him. 
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

really? maybe it's a rumour but i heard it was during amr prem shooting and all. the emotiona are so real in the song chingari song  i guess thats the reason. even tho rajesh khanna's has bunch of affairs but he was a damn gud actor like he is the only actor that can make me cry honestly. 

Have you seen Anand?
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Hmm I don't really believe in this rumor. 
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Mariam_

isnt that like amithab and rekha, kyuin ke rekha was crazy for amitab na 😕

yeah thats diff story like amitabh n rekha were soo close to get marry too but amitabh got injured while shooting and jaya took really gud care of him n it made amitabh realize that whatever he was about to do is wrong so he changed his mind. the movie silsay is kind of their own story with rekha,amitabh and jaya in it. 
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail

Hmm I don't really believe in this rumor. 

i kinda do i mean sharmila was really pretty any guy can fall for her back then n specially when everyone liked their jodi but it can just rumours i read the rumour  on bolly forum.
Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 12 years ago
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
i have read  some crazy rumours about bolly stars which are suprising but who knows if they are true or not?