Posted: 12 years ago
Wow cari awesome upadet & i agree wid u Pia shuld not lose hope😳
priya_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Blood for Thought  

MERA WOH SIRF MERA HAI !!
  Please Grab yourselves a soda and put ur feet up!

Abhiya are a part of my daily diet, they are the source of energy on which I thrive.

I'll get done with Alina first... This character for me is nothing special at the moment. I've watched Jassi jaisi koi nahin and her romance with Armaan Suri - so seen one - seen them all..
Her make-over will not be a take-over of Abhay. But yet she is definately going to be a piece of the chess puzzle to cross Pia and Abhay over to one side.
Right now Alina's emotional state is... Jab bhi koi ladkha dekhoon mera dil deewana bole - ole ole ole! Simply because This uplifting crush on Abhay is a new emotion for Alina, by his heroic acts, her reliance and dependency on him. She requires attention - and had she been given the chance to finish her dance with Kabir - It would have been his door that she would have been stood outside yesterday. So as you can see from the above - I have not used the word love - But have portrayed Alina's feelings. They are known as a crush! But Pia's love is greater than this - as a human she has given herself and her life up for a vampire.
I'm surprised Alina has not noticed that Abhay is always dashing in the jungle - whenever Pia is in trouble? πŸ˜• And he practically handed himself on a platter to the police for Pia? πŸ˜• Yeh jaan ke hai anjaan koi!

OMG cari di 

So beautifully u have explained alina's feelings. If my memory goes rightly i had asked the very same question too on the first abhina thread that was it love or its an infatuation?? πŸ˜• Anyways she is a pure soul who has always been on the receiving end of torture n bad behavior. So She feels something for that person who is kind n considerate towards her. I agree with u that had she spent some more time with kabir the scenario might have been different. Who knows. 

Piya's love for abhay is much stronger, much more greater n powerful than any gal's love in the serial. Period. There can absolutely be no debate on that. 

ABout the police thing, yes i forgot about that. Hmm she should have remembered that n guessed abhiya, right?? Wonder why she didn't??πŸ˜•

Brand - New - PiaLina. Muje tho yeh Abhina se ziyaada Pialina lag rahi hai. Because from the start  Pialina collided with each other - metaphorically speaking through metal machines, with Alina's entry. Now they may collide with each other again  - But I'm sure it will be for a positive result.

LoL , Pialina .. Never saw it from this perspective...But ur post gave us one more angle to explore. πŸ˜‰  

Abhay - We saw him pondering over Chands orders - Could it be him considering that this may be a way to release his own love Pia out of the coerced clutches of Jeh. Besides he's acted pyaar pyaar with others too - without feeling anything for them.. so for him it's just another mission, only this time he does realise that the other person is vulnerable. He allows his own lover Pia to play pyaar pyaar with jeh - but holds confidence that Pia belongs to him. This whole track is to release Pia from Jeh's weird blackmail conditions. Nothing else.

Wow , again i never saw it from this angle but i will be happy if what u are saying happens. Heaven knows i want piya far far away from jeh ASAP. πŸ˜†{no offence friends}.Abhay good luck dude. 

Pia is an Epitome of Love. Desire and Hope.
The phrase 'Never give up' could not be more true than in the case  of PIA.
Her match of desire lit the flame of Love which is now a blaze of hope.

The reason why I really respect Pia's Love above all, apart from the obvious reason that she is Abhay's soulmate, is that she has endured a lot to win Abhay. She suffered his insults, Mithali raaz and lots more. No matter what, their paths were always destined to lead to each other.Besides CV's may wander off track - but CWB is a consitency on the show and he knows that these two are a meant to be couple. They are together here for a reason.
In a sense this a test for Abhay, which will show him to us as a better person and a great lover. 
How he handles the situation here... Because during his difficult times Pia is his mental strength, He'd need Pia's support - But will he be able to disclose the Khurrana's secret.

Yes Di , i agree Piya has suffered n endured a lot .. From memory loss to vampire attacks to everything. Yes di this is a test for abhay, for piya , for their love & how they will emerge as winners n as better people & lovers

Abhay has made his feeling clear - over whom he loves and he'll never stand away from his real love. Abhay may have to play this track with Alina - because at the end of the day - truth is that he is a vampire and things have not changed there (For now - I'm counting on Chands ring to oneday help transform Abhay into a human).

I agree di, he has mutiple times in word n actions has made it clear that nothing matters to him other than piya n her love. Oh the ring, does it transform a vampire into a human?? πŸ˜• Never knew it. almost forgot about it too. Wish the Cvs bring it back. 

Precap scene there was nothing evil shown there at all... I'm surprised that how it got interpreted in that context in the first place. πŸ˜•
The precap scene was one of the best emoted by VISU, They looked like a real life couple. Abhay must've flashed a shining smile as his dimples were clear today aswell. And day by day in Pia's presence his smile is getting more wider, sweeter, rosier and UFF... Ab tho dimples bhi dikhte hain boss. WHAT MORE REASSAURANCE CAN WE WANT. That scene was L O V E Defined, end off, because  - Jokes, fun, teasing, assuarance, confidence, play was all there - like it would be in normal loving couples. She said she will proove dangerous, but that's justa figure of speech. It's nothing like in the case of Maithalli - Maithalli was revengeful and she was with bad company, hence she was evil. But for Pia - ABHAY is her be all and end all - and for him she can end all. And if she was to turn evil - I'll back her up.
Falling in love with Abhay wasn't her choice - it was her destiny, and if it hadn't been her destiny - then it certainly would have been her choice - Whichever way you look at it.

Yes i loved the precap. It wasnt evil in any way n i am quite surprised too. We have never seen abhiya so casual , so normal behaving like any other couple. A Gf threatening her handsome Bf that she might turn evil if he eyes any other woman. Thats very common, very cute n so adorable according to me. I personally dont think piya will turn evil coz thats not so piya. She is an innocent soul. Evilness is not in her nature. She might not want to sacrifice or share her relationship with abhay for any alina or anyone n that doesn't mean evil acc to me. 

Personally myself - I do not like to see precious screen time on Abhina - because like I say I love Abhay and Abhiya - so I'd rather see them... BUT if this track will shows us a stronger Abhiya then I may not enjoy the it and watch it gritting my teeth...

With whole trust issue - A 🀒 track like this may polish their love to a blinding shine.
Unless you go into the water - you will not learn to swim. But in the end Pia you will come out as the victorious one with your earned trophy Abhay. Pia will also learn that unconditional love is not possessive.. and just the same way She will be more confident in herself, like Abhay is. But yes she deserves and should reserve her rights on Abhay.

AbhIna , JiYa are just one of the many  speed breakers in AbhIya's  road, in their journey of love which i believe both will cross n come out stronger. πŸ˜Š

Abhay - well uske liye tho easy hai - he knows he's the best and his Lil lady will always be there. Jis kaa dil saaf ho - Uski plate hamesha full hoti hai πŸ˜‰
He knows her love is a phenomenon. She could go to the extent - of joining the nightworld physically too. πŸ˜ƒ

Yes abhay knows despite knowing his real self piya loves him. She could go to any length for him just the way he crosses everything for her. πŸ˜³Abhay & ABhiya  so so dreamy πŸ˜

AND ABHAY - U WERE JUST 'UFF ABHAY UFf πŸ˜³

I hope you enjoyed it - and it cleared your doubts..

Carisma.xx (Pronounced Carizma)
Jis naam se Arnab ko lag raha darr hai... Muwah hahahaha !

Also noticed - PKYEK - being advertised on Star Plus - aisa hota hai kyaa - or will this show be crossing over to Star Plus?

PKYEK being advertised on star plus?? πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ Wow .. i have never seen a SO show promo on SP. Quite surprised. 

my comments are in dark orchid color. 
Edited by priya_1234 - 12 years ago
Rashiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
comment updated on page 2 :))
very nice post dear πŸ‘
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing writer Cari... Abhiya are the source of energy to all. Alina's make-over will not be a take -over for Abhay for sure as the name Piya is written all over him.. Jab bhi koi ladka... line made made me laugh.Alina is having a crush on Abhay for his heroic acts & the way he's supporting her..  & his tear wiping thing wasn't required,  the way she came to dance with Kabir & was onto him , it showed something else. Alina  has seen Abhay coming to Piya's rescue in the jungle .. but stil Jeh-piya are still together or there's  something  mysterious about her charater for sure.. Abhay has played the  fake love game with others too but no chemistry with anyone... & neither do we want to see any chemistry between  Viv- Priya.  As for Piya, she belongs to Abhay & desrves him &  Abhay only Piya... as for the ring if it can do wonders.. still don't want to see Abhay turning into Human, that's the beauty of the show.. want him to remain a vampy & Piya turning into vampy after some time...Arnab line is funny, it will be his worst nightmare but hell see the brighter side to it too ... dear I saw Geet's ad. also on star plus... & the precap - wow beautiful... Abhiya is amazing.
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome postπŸ‘πŸ‘
Pyaar Pyaar🀣
I too agree with u why cant Aleena see that Abhay loves Piya??
Kristalizzed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Jis kaa dil saaf ho - Uski plate hamesha full hoti hai πŸ˜‰

Also noticed - PKYEK - being advertised on Star Plus - aisa hota hai kyaa - or will this show be crossing over to Star Plus?

Sahi post hain... And that line up there, you said it. Loud, clear, simple and sooo deep!!! :)

I really don't mind it crossing over as long as it is aired... :D
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Di,
lovely BFT

Enjoyd reading it