Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*Ani*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Preeti-

i was telling that Ani to GAgan. You see initial epi's of DMGand u realise how the CV's buttchered the show later on. SA deffo was best as Riddhima than Shilpa

Well i stopped watching the show when shilpa left cos sukriti just  didn't cut it but i didn't bother to start even when jen became riddhima cos there was so much i'd already missed so i don't know about their chemistry.. but i watched a few armaan shilpa scenes and those were a bit boring cos most of the good ones were dreams and the others, armaan is so moody.. at the beginning of the show, armaan was just falling for her and his love for her showed his transformation from a flirty type to a one-lady man.. if that makes sense 😆 so i guess for me .. in dmg, kash scenes have to be the best because it was so tender and fresh.. can't wait to watch the scenes again and do more sigs on them Embarrassed
-Laiba- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey sorry for late late laaattteee reply xD i reply to my comment but totaly forgot to reply to it xD here are few text for brushes if they can inspire u :p :
  1.  No matter where I go, the warmest place will always be In your arms
  2. Ur face is the one I dream
  3. You make me go Crazy
  4. Stunning is What i am
  5. Memories of Romance
  6. Love journey starts at forever and end at never
  7. Love at first sight is what happened to me when I saw you
  8. Memories of Romance
  9. I'll be there for you
  10. I'd give up forever to be with you
  11. Look through me
  12. You make me feel beautiful just by looking at me
  13. Je t'aime ( i love you in french  xD
  14. The begining of the end
Thats the few texts that came in my mind! hope they can ispire you xD btw i found your other set of brushes :O omg it's tooo goood ^^ i'm using it for my next update 😳 as always just by adding one brushes of your set it makes my siggy live up xD

Love, Laiba
~*Ani*~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Laiba-

hey sorry for late late laaattteee reply xD i reply to my comment but totaly forgot to reply to it xD here are few text for brushes if they can inspire u :p :

No matter where I go, the warmest place will always be In your arms Ur face is the one I dream You make me go Crazy Stunning is What i am Memories of Romance Love journey starts at forever and end at never Love at first sight is what happened to me when I saw you Memories of Romance I'll be there for you I'd give up forever to be with you Look through me You make me feel beautiful just by looking at me Je t'aime ( i love you in french  xD
  1. The begining of the end
Thats the few texts that came in my mind! hope they can ispire you xD btw i found your other set of brushes :O omg it's tooo goood ^^ i'm using it for my next update 😳 as always just by adding one brushes of your set it makes my siggy live up xD

Love, Laiba

Ohhh wow!!!! Thank you sooo much!!! Can't wait to do these, i find making brushes more fun than avis 😆 but this is great! I'm in the middle of doing one already, lyrics of some song..  but the brushes of these ones, i'll dedicate to you Embarrassed
-Laiba- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ~*Ani*~

Ohhh wow!!!! Thank you sooo much!!! Can't wait to do these, i find making brushes more fun than avis 😆 but this is great! I'm in the middle of doing one already, lyrics of some song..  but the brushes of these ones, i'll dedicate to you 😳

hayee sooo sweet of youu 😳 ^^ aww i'm glad you liked them ^^ waiting to see them and the lyrics brushes u going to make 😃😛😳 i wonder how u enjoy 😆 i found it so hard to make
~*Ani*~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Laiba-

hayee sooo sweet of youu 😳 ^^ aww i'm glad you liked them ^^ waiting to see them and the lyrics brushes u going to make 😃😛😳 i wonder how u enjoy 😆 i found it so hard to make

i find them so easyyy .. i love rearranging stuff and all that .. and bringing it all together... it's so creative...
iramtheegr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WOW!!! they're beautiful...R u allowed to make specific ones for people... beacuse I am curious to know how peopel get them on avatars.. do they make them themselves>

coz its beautufl!!!
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
You are extremely talented.
RabbaVe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Just amazing ALL THE TIME!! :D Gosh yaarrr!! xxx Cant wait to see mine :)))
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ~*Ani*~

Update!

Here you go guys, finally, some new creations by me!! There aren't many but ... I liked one so much that I had to post whatever I have done so far. Unfortunately, I know most of you like my video av/sigs a lot but I didn't get a chance to make many as my program's are acting a bit demented right now so until I don't work it out, it'll have to be basic stuff... but don't worry.. I have all the videos ready so as soon as everything is in working order... it'll be video av/sig galore (I hope!)

Please comment/criticise, say whatever you feel I could do better. But also bear in mind that I'm doing this after a VERY long time so I did lose my touch and may not have regained it. So your comments or criticism will mean a lot to me and help me to improve.. I will post them in order of how they were made, oldest first to most newest (or leaving my fave one till last and the worst ones first!!! 😆)

Enjoy and feel free to use!!! 😳

^^^ That's a new style I was trying out, I know there's no text on it ... I don't know, I felt text wasn't even needed ... but if you guys wanna see text or think it would look better, please let me know. It's nice to get your opinion as you should like it more than me!!!

Anyway, hope you liked my first update and I hope there will be more to come and more of you liking them 😳

Ani 😃

great work 👏 👏 👏 👏
~*Ani*~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: iramtheegr8

WOW!!! they're beautiful...R u allowed to make specific ones for people... beacuse I am curious to know how peopel get them on avatars.. do they make them themselves>

coz its beautufl!!!

Thank youu 😳  depends, some people make them themselves and some use those that are made by others.. so it's up to you really..I do make specific ones when i open my shop. I'm hoping to post my update tomorrow and hopefully, open my shop too 😳

If you would like to know when i update, just let me know and i'll add you to the pm list..