Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*Ani*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you carisma2, RabbaVe, ragvir.fan and Shruti_Goyal for your lovely comments :)
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ~*Ani*~

Thank you carisma2, RabbaVe, ragvir.fan and Shruti_Goyal for your lovely comments :)

my pleasure
~*Ani*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Preeti-

I agree with Anshu ... Ok ... I reserve but dont know if i could come with it sooon. But would try to You can Ignore it if i get late😳

finally edited
Ani ...i want a sig on these pics

Animated , Non-Ani anything would do

Text would be
"Sometimes we let affection go unspoken,
Sometimes we let our love go unexpressed,
Sometimes we can't find words to tell our feelings,
Especially towards those we love the best"

or anything better if u get😳

Ok I'm not the BEST at doing non video sigs... but I tried my best, and since I haven't completely got my creativity back in this department, this is what I came up with. But I'm not entirely happy with it so I hope you like it temporarily until I come up with something better than this..

~*Ani*~ thumbnail

Hey everyone, finally got round to updating as many of you have been asking 'WHEN??!!!' so here we go. I have tried to fulfill all suggestions and I know there are a few still not done YET, but don't worry!! At the end of this update, I have prepared of list of what's next.. so if you want a particular couple, movie, drama, etc .. just let me know.

KaSh (Armaan-Riddhima)

ArSh (Armaan-Shilpa)

(Sorry about the quality..)

PM (Prem-Mukti)

Arjuhi (Arjun-Arohi from KMH Season 2)

KaJen (Armaan-Riddhima)

ArHi (Arnav-Khushi)

JeeVi (Jeevika-Viren)

Others:

Reqs:

(your other two sigs are on the way, don't worry, I haven't forgotten!!)

I hope you guys liked them and use them too.. as always, I am open to comments, criticism and suggestions.

Currently on the suggestion list is:

MayUr (Mayank-Nupur)

PremEer (Prem-Heer)

Arjuhi (Arjun Arohi from Season 1)

KaSh (Armaan-Riddhima)

Also, I'm now opening the shop for your requests. Rules are as follows:

1) Only one av & sig per person.. I won't be able to do many more than that for now.

2) If you are requesting a video av or sig which needs more than one vid, please ensure they are all of the same length otherwise it will not include the entire scene. A few seconds here and there are fine and I can work around that but not if you want 10 seconds from one video and 20 from another.. I can only split them.

3) Please make sure the video's you send me are the highest quality you can find; the better the quality, the better the finished sig will look.

4) Please indicate if you would like a specific colour and if I think it goes, I will make it work. If not, I will choose what goes well according to me.

5) If you want your name on it, please say so, and also the text.

6) If you like a particular style, please quote ONLY that style so I know what kind of sig you want. Otherwise I'll make it to my own style, I am trying new styles so what you request may be something that is probably never been seen before.

Any other questions, please leave a message here or drop me a PM.

Sorry for the LOOONG post but just one last thing, if you would like to recieve updates from me, just like this post and I will add you to the PM list.

Love,

Ani 😳 

Edited by ~*Ani*~ - 12 years ago
muffins2waffles thumbnail
OMG your work is SO beautiful and magical Ani =D

Gorgeous job on all of them!
Reserved for request, will be back!
-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gorgeous update ani..love them all
Kokila11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful update Ani, great job👏 soo happy seeing you update, everything is too good, love those siggies where it's raining-they look soo good, and your avis are 👏, the Jeevi ones are awesome and although i never watched dmg, i've got a strange urge to use those siggies😆...p.s the colour pink looks great on this, do use this colour more it looks great on this as well as the jeevi avis (the four stacked one)...do use this colour and style for the other jodi's, it's too good😊. Loved everything you made, all your efforts can clearly be seen👍🏼 
Great job Ani⭐️

-do use this colour on a arhi video siggy, thanks😆

-Rimli- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
KaSh stuffs r so so beautiful,loved them,i am suggesting one sigg on Ashutosh Nidhi and Ram Priya frm KTLK and BALH

Rummy. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great work! <3
i loved those avis esp. KaJen ones, usin' 'em :$...everything else is pretty  :)
iramtheegr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely sensational.. magical...and beautiful!!
I have become a very big fan of yours and feel so happy seeing your creations!!!

I wish I cud do that becuase it is reallly great! U r very talented at this!

Please do cont. making these brillient creations and always giving luv to u,

Iram!