Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*Ani*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Preeti-

hahahaha ,,,,,, am so happy to see you back
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— and AM in love with your 1st Page<3 ...Those DMG Creations ... God ... I miss that Show and Your creations tooo😍

awww thank youu 😳 i will try to make some more DMG stuff!! But i may need some help with links because i stopped watching it after shilpa left the first time...
~*Ani*~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigrl05

omggg...!!  Its soo wonderful to see you come back...you probably dont remember me but I think I pm'd you about why you were closing shop years ago and how ur avis were so goodd! its so great to see all the comebacks that are happening lately here and you've just added to the awesomeness...cannot wait to see ur new stuff! WB !

heyy, thank you so much... i remember you hehe.. i hope i live up to your expectations though 😳
~*Ani*~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pudding1

well fabregas effed off to barcelona init so screw him πŸ˜†.

i'll give you some links in the next week or so, only if you've got time to make it though otherwise doesn't matter    :)

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† oops... yeahh course, just pm or fb msg me the pics, i'll make you one πŸ˜›
~*Ani*~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Laiba-

Welcome back Dear ^^ SO nice to see you back 😳,
Seriously you're one of my fav siggy maker [:p] ( i've always been fond off ure creativity! ) I've always think of you while making my siggys ( credit goes to ur brushes :D ). Hope to see a new update sooon.
Love, Laiba

awww thank youu.. that means a lot to me 😊 yep, i see your sig .. can see you're making use of them, which i'm so glad about because they took some time to make...Embarrassed
-Laiba- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ~*Ani*~

awww thank youu.. that means a lot to me 😊 yep, i see your sig .. can see you're making use of them, which i'm so glad about because they took some time to make...😳

you're most welcome, nd i must say ur brushes are my favs 😳 Sometimes i even just use one of ur brushes for my siggys! i don't even need to add a text, ur brushes say it all πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
~*Ani*~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Laiba-

you're most welcome, nd i must say ur brushes are my favs 😳 Sometimes i even just use one of ur brushes for my siggys! i don't even need to add a text, ur brushes say it all πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

soo sweet, thank you so much Embarrassed
~*Ani*~ thumbnail
πŸ˜† soon!! πŸ˜ƒ

omgg!! i just came across my old DMG creations topic... so I've found some more avs and sigs to shareee ... i thought i'd lost them all ... 😳

avs:

sigs:

Edited by ~*Ani*~ - 12 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Ani
Those are mesmerising😍KaSh and just KaSh. I loved your Atul-Nana One's tooπŸ˜† The 2 Most Cute characters of DMG

Absolutely Killer Creations Ani
😍 They still are so fresh in ur minds

And Ani
http://www.youtube.com/user/o8nova#g/u
here you hae all the ArSh Scenes

Edited by -Preeti- - 12 years ago
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
stuuning work Anisha, lol.. i miss those golden days.. :(
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8