Next episode will tell - fresh or old ekta?

giaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
For me the next episode will determine if this show is
Really as fresh as Ekta claims. If the evil trio (mama, Sid and Niharika)
Get away with their plan I will b most disappointed ... I would like to see
Something new and fresh here... That Ram is loyal, that security company has
A moral, that mamajis pocket has a hole and the necklace falls out!
Anything... But the usual melodramatic scene where everyone is accusing vikram and Ram and Priya are in stunned silence! What would u like to see?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rita7482 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i want evil people lose on monday
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The evil trio losing, Ram having faith in Vikram and in fact, shouting at him for only one thing...for not telling his financial problems to Ram. I want Priya to support Ram and Vikram.

Will this happen...I have a feeling that Vikram will not be found guilty and Ram will support him.
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you. These past two days the episodes weren't much, but the story of evil over good. Whats this plot of BALh basically? Its the discovering of love after marriage in middle aged couple. Now instead of concentrating on that, why are the CVS deviating from the plot. All this schemers and the theft seems to steer away, from what was origally planned.

Agreed  there is going to be a wedge in the Ram-Vikram relationship, but how is that going to help in  Raya  falling in love? Once the impetus for pushing Ram to think about Priya will leave him,due to false accucations, who will goad Ram and constantly prod him and remind him about his wife?

The slow shift in the story has already dampened my enthusiam for this show. Dont know how long I can watch it daily at 10.30 after almost 11 hours of  tiring work.
shivaniaroraji thumbnail
i think something will happen in favour of ikram or else balh will have a short life like pavitra rishta.
I used to be a die hard pr fan but now i cant even stand watching its promo.ihope this doesnt happen to balh.I dont want mr. kapoor to turn into mr.waliya
ashi4567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think sumthing will happen in favour of vikram... i dnt want him in danger becharaaa