Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dia27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shootingstar.xx

yeah I think Nisa isn't able to use the internet for awhile so maybe thats why she isn't online. 

aww yeah you two spam this place soo much πŸ€£ dont know what you guys are spamming about 

Ash is making KaSh avis for me? 

i have feeling her net is not working , i hope it work soon because without her feel lonely here

hehe we are good spm buds , telent lol

i am not sure i saw them last week when i check her minus .com album , i was uploading my avis from her lol
they look nice, i love the coloring 😳
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dia27

yes we should call ourselfs bhoot, the nice and cool ones 😎 
thanksgiving coming , i want reunion here lol , we all better come here and party lol

yes i did and did u ?

πŸ˜† now im just gonna call you my bhoot πŸ˜Ž waise dont you think thats more scary than cool πŸ˜†

yeah I saw it .. how'd you think it was? 
dia27 thumbnail

πŸ˜† now im just gonna call you my bhoot πŸ˜Ž waise dont you think thats more scary than cool πŸ˜†

yeah I saw it .. how'd you think it was? 

i will call u bhoot too, hollween just went by and it was fun

who cares if they are scary but they are cool that's the only thing matter right now

the end was umum and the whole travleing thing but i love shahid in it lol

saraaa. thumbnail
ohh yeah Ash was telling me about all the avis you wanted her to make πŸ˜† but she wouldn't make KaSh .. she doesn't like KaSh πŸ˜• gosh I hope she isn't making for me .. 

and she always tells me she'll PM me her creations but she doesnt πŸ˜‘ I mean she shown me her icons only .. she's really talented at this stuff (; 
saraaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: dia27

i will call u bhoot too, hollween just went by and it was fun

who cares if they are scary but they are cool that's the only thing matter right now

the end was umum and the whole travleing thing but i love shahid in it lol

Ohh yeah I forgot about Halloween πŸ˜† did you go trick or treating :D if you did, you have candy for me too right? πŸ˜³ hehe it would be funny if you dressed up as a bhoot too :P 

LOL, yeah shahid was hot and I like him in the song mallo malli <3 β˜ΊοΈ
dia27 thumbnail

ohh yeah Ash was telling me about all the avis you wanted her to make πŸ˜† but she wouldn't make KaSh .. she doesn't like KaSh πŸ˜• gosh I hope she isn't making for me .. 

and she always tells me she'll PM me her creations but she doesnt πŸ˜‘ I mean she shown me her icons only .. she's really talented at this stuff (; 

hehe... checkout my profile avi lol , it is one of them , u want see some others and i don't know if she like kash or not , she made some lol , there are seven avis and one big . i would have posted them but i did not upload them on photobucket  

she is slow with pm , i am telling u , aks her the link on minus , she upload her all the stuff there , u can see it whenver u want lol

don't say talent because her stuff is carp for her but i force am i not good

dia27 thumbnail

Ohh yeah I forgot about Halloween πŸ˜† did you go trick or treating :D if you did, you have candy for me too right? πŸ˜³ hehe it would be funny if you dressed up as a bhoot too :P 

LOL, yeah shahid was hot and I like him in the song mallo malli <3 β˜ΊοΈ

no i did not dress up , i wore simple jeans and shir which had scary looking something πŸ€” 
candy πŸ˜•  how to give u lol

oh yeah i really like song too , he is HOT 😳. 
he is the only resaon i watch the movie too
saraaa. thumbnail
oh yea I know she made that amu avi you're using <3 and she does have talent with avis and all .. if I tried to make that, that would really be crap. 
you have the links? I wanna see some stuff .. and yeah I know her problem with pms haha .. she never sent me her MSN id too πŸ˜†
saraaa. thumbnail
hey i'll be right back .. 

dia27 thumbnail

oh yea I know she made that amu avi you're using <3 and she does have talent with avis and all .. if I tried to make that, that would really be crap. 

you have the links? I wanna see some stuff .. and yeah I know her problem with pms haha .. she never sent me her MSN id too πŸ˜†

yeah she did , i really like this one. there are more too. u should try sometime lol. i want try and achu told me they are the easitest thing to make.
u want her id , i can give πŸ˜›