*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor*...imp plz check pg#2 - Page 64

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by .ayesha.

haha... don't know but i am having fun talking like this yaar πŸ˜³

where is Nisa yaar?  i missing her yar 

I miss talking to you like this all the time Ash πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 

and if Nisa was here .. it would be more fun <3 where does this girl go when im here? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by shootingstar.xx

Yeahhh exactly. Chuck is really ugly in my opinion πŸ˜† HI5555 We have so much in common πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and Dan/Blair look SO PERFECT together<3 πŸ˜³ they just have to be together. And plus they're such good friends. 
That's why I don't like Stefan and Elena as much as Delena is because the just don't look good together ... πŸ€” and YES I know Ian/Nina are dating .. it's so cute. have they admitted that they're dating though? 

I hope you get a roommate soon yaar πŸ˜ƒ but how come you don't have one? 

and yeah I know it's ridiculous that she gets fired for writing her OWN storiesπŸ˜•

HI55555 yaar .. seriously we have so much in common ,i did not know that yaar 
u know i have feeling that in final they might show Dan and Blair walking together leaving yaar (hope so and finger crossed)  because of that book he wrote yaar 
i know their friendship is so sweet yaar 
their cute fights haha... 

i don't think that they admitted but the way they show up on things together and when interview people ask them question their replies are just aww yaar 
i am guessing they like to intend low profile yaar 

my roommate did not come to rthe uni due to money reasons yaar πŸ˜”

i feel bad for her yaar .. they are stupid yaar πŸ˜‘ it making me mad yaar 

I miss talking to you like this all the time Ash πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 

and if Nisa was here .. it would be more fun <3 where does this girl go when im here? πŸ˜†

i miss talking to u too yaar ... i wish this uni and school was not there yaar 
and other problems yaar ,
 it is nice catching up with u yaar πŸ€—

u know when i am here , she is not here.. 
i have not seen her for long time yaar 

Edited by .ayesha. - 12 years ago

HI55555 yaar .. seriously we have so much in common ,i did not know that yaar 
u know i have feeling that in final they might show Dan and Blair walking together leaving yaar (hope so and finger crossed)  because of that book he wrote yaar 
i know their friendship is so sweet yaar 
their cute fights haha... 

i don't think that they admitted but the way they show up on things together and when interview people ask them question their replies are just aww yaar 
i am guessing they like to intend low profile yaar 

my roommate did not come to rthe uni due to money reasons yaar πŸ˜”

i feel bad for her yaar .. they are stupid yaar πŸ˜‘ it making me mad yaar 

haha yeah I know right? I just thought we both liked ShaMrita and ArHiπŸ˜† ohh and isn't GG based on books too? So like do you know what will happen in the end? 

Yeah, it's obvious that they are together because they're together alot πŸ˜³πŸ˜†  they should just tell :P I mean everyone already knows ... 

I KNOW right .. how to do you stop someone from writing an ending to THEIR book? Just because you don't like it .. I found out from the TVD forum actually ... there's a petition that you can sign too ... 

i miss talking to u too yaar ... i wish this uni and school was not there yaar 
and other problems yaar ,
 it is nice catching up with u yaar πŸ€—

u know when i am here , she is not here.. 
i have not seen her for long time yaar 

yeah im so happy we're talking again πŸ˜³ and Nisa and me come online different times too .. So I never catch her :/ 

haha yeah I know right? I just thought we both liked ShaMrita and ArHiπŸ˜† ohh and isn't GG based on books too? So like do you know what will happen in the end? 

Yeah, it's obvious that they are together because they're together alot πŸ˜³πŸ˜†  they should just tell :P I mean everyone already knows ... 

I KNOW right .. how to do you stop someone from writing an ending to THEIR book? Just because you don't like it .. I found out from the TVD forum actually ... there's a petition that you can sign too ... 

I am not sure if it is on books but i am just predicting what i think yaar and i really want that too yaar πŸ˜³
and so true we met because of Shahid and then shamrita yaar . 
i am happy that i told u that i am making stuff on GG yaar 

yeah they should yaar .. they both look so good and u know what is weird that he is 39 and she is 29 haha...
But he does NOT look like of his age yaar 

really, i did not know that yaar , i will try to hunt and find this petition too yaar . 
this is so mean yaar 
i wish delena ending yaar 

Edited by .ayesha. - 12 years ago

yeah im so happy we're talking again πŸ˜³ and Nisa and me come online different times too .. So I never catch her :/ 
me too yaar 

she have the same timings like me yaar 

i might stay up late today because i have nothing to do tomorrow except drive home yaar 
how long u here yaar? 

I am not sure if it is on books but i am just predicting what i think yaar and i really want that too yaar πŸ˜³
and so true we met because of Shahid and then shamrita yaar . 
i am happy that i told u that i am making stuff on GG yaar 

yeah they should yaar .. they both look so good and u know what is weird that he is 39 and she is 29 haha...
But he does look like of his age yaar 

really, i did not know that yaar , i will try to hunt and find this petition too yaar . 
this is so mean yaar 
i wish delena ending yaar 

ohh in the books, is Dan and Blair together? because then it's possible na πŸ˜³ btw is it true that Blair is pregnant with Chuck's baby πŸ˜² 

WHAT? Ian in 39? NO WAY! He looks younger ... haha I didn't even know ... he's older than Shahid too πŸ€” 

yeah I hope it's Delena too πŸ˜³ they could show Stefen with Katherine? I mean she really loved him .. I dunno? 

I have to go soon Ash :( because I got to start on my hw since it's a lot of work! Will you be here tomorrow? 

OMG I have been trying to post for the past 10 minutes ad it wouldn't let me post and my computer is being so damn slow 😑