Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor*...imp plz check pg#2 - Page 63

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shootingstar.xx

yeahh I watch GG but only sometimes ... (: and I haven't seen like the first two seasons so like im confused and all when I watch some of the episodes πŸ˜† I really like Dan and Blair though πŸ˜³ 

aww why are you scared?! Aren't you happy? you must miss your family so much na :( 

I know I loved that scene <3 I love Damon πŸ˜† he's so caring ... I feel bad for him  I really hope he ends up with Elena 

I have watched all the season till now yaar and i love Dan and Blair yaar πŸ˜³ HI555 yaar 
i so want them end together but i get the feeling in the final they might end up yaar 

it just after 2 and half month... it is gonna be weird yaar .. u know right now i am talking my bro on skype about the same thing haha..  (though to tell u) 

I love demon too yaar and u know the whole epi  i was like screaming demon... he is awesome yaar. i know Elena and Stefan gonna end up togther but i so want Elena and demon yaar 

edit:

Come back soon Jia jani<333

Edited by .ayesha. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ayesha. thumbnail
Please tell me text o this pic 
 something hot or something yaar .. please i really need it yar 

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jia I think so πŸ€” I dunno ... 

@Ash OMG even you want Dan/Blair together πŸ˜²πŸ˜³ YAY! I thought everyone like Chair🀒🀣 yeahh I don't like them at all :| 

you think I can find scenes of them from season 1 and 2 on youtube? 

WOAH it's been 2 and a half months since you been away? πŸ˜² I cannot even imagine being that far from my mom :( aww you're talking to your bro about it too .. πŸ˜³ how sweet ... 

you know I really wanted Stephen and Elena together .. I know it's weird because I don't like them but according to the story and characters .. it should be that way πŸ€” 

and you know in the books, it's Delena that end up together πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ so who knows?! 
saraaa. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .ayesha.

Please tell me text o this pic 

something hot or something yaar .. please i really need it yar 

undeniable chemistry? 
.ayesha. thumbnail

@Jia I think so πŸ€” I dunno ... 

@Ash OMG even you want Dan/Blair together πŸ˜²πŸ˜³ YAY! I thought everyone like Chair🀒🀣 yeahh I don't like them at all :| 

you think I can find scenes of them from season 1 and 2 on youtube? 

WOAH it's been 2 and a half months since you been away? πŸ˜² I cannot even imagine being that far from my mom :( aww you're talking to your bro about it too .. πŸ˜³ how sweet ... 

you know I really wanted Stephen and Elena together .. I know it's weird because I don't like them but according to the story and characters .. it should be that way πŸ€” 

and you know in the books, it's Delena that end up together πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ so who knows?! 

No i kind of dislike chuck yaar... he is eww to me yaar . But for me Dan and Blair is awesome yaar  u know i was gonna stop watch GG but when i saw Dan and Blair scenes  i was hooked yaar πŸ˜³ 

i am sure u can find them yaar ...  Google them  if YT does have some other will have yaar 

yeah i can live without them for year too yaar .. but u know we Skype like everyday, my mother calls me so many times yaar .. so don't worry it feels like i am home. 

what? really u like Stefan and Elena earlier , hmhm... i like them but they are just too common pair yaar , i like delena because they have something special touch yaar  

really but i heard something different yaar πŸ€”

saraaa. thumbnail

No i kind of dislike chuck yaar... he is eww to me yaar . But for me Dan and Blair is awesome yaar  u know i was gonna stop watch GG but when i saw Dan and Blair scenes  i was hooked yaar πŸ˜³ 

i am sure u can find them yaar ...  Google them  if YT does have some other will have yaar 

yeah i can live without them for year too yaar .. but u know we Skype like everyday, my mother calls me so many times yaar .. so don't worry it feels like i am home. 

what? really u like Stefan and Elena earlier , hmhm... i like them but they are just too common pair yaar , i like delena because they have something special touch yaar  

really but i heard something different yaar πŸ€”

yeah SAME HERE. I just don't like Chuck and when I see his face, it's like I get disgusted πŸ€£ and yeah that's the only reason that I got interested in GG ... Dan/Blair are so cute .. now im going to ask you to make a vm on them? πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ 

aww that's good it feels like home (: But I hope you get a roommate soon ... because you are alone in your dorm right? 

yeah I like Stefan and Elena because I mean they love they have for each other πŸ˜³ no one can love that much .. SO MUCH that he couldn't even drink her blood and imagine how hard that would be for a vampire. BUT I don't think Paul and Nina look good together 

well actually the original writer of Vampire Diaries wanted to have Delena together in the end but they actually fired her from writing her OWN books just because of that πŸ˜‘
saraaa. thumbnail
did I write too much? πŸ€£
.ayesha. thumbnail

yeah SAME HERE. I just don't like Chuck and when I see his face, it's like I get disgusted πŸ€£ and yeah that's the only reason that I got interested in GG ... Dan/Blair are so cute .. now im going to ask you to make a vm on them? πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ 

aww that's good it feels like home (: But I hope you get a roommate soon ... because you are alone in your dorm right? 

yeah I like Stefan and Elena because I mean they love they have for each other πŸ˜³ no one can love that much .. SO MUCH that he couldn't even drink her blood and imagine how hard that would be for a vampire. BUT I don't think Paul and Nina look good together 

well actually the original writer of Vampire Diaries wanted to have Delena together in the end but they actually fired her from writing her OWN books just because of that πŸ˜‘

Sara same here yaar , chuck i don't like him , he is not good looking to me yaar, so many people like them but to me he does look good yaar. πŸ€’ But Dan is simple , he looks so cute and nice yaar, and how he can protect Blair and help her all the time is so sweet yaar πŸ˜³
For vm ... tell me song , i will make it for u yaar . 
i am free for week because of the fall break yaar 

yeah i wnat room mate too yaar , i am so desperate for one and everyone around me feel that i am lucky that i got room to myself yaar  

This is true what u said about stelna . i was like aww he is sweet yaar but i don't know why i don't like them like delena yaar . i agree those two don't look good yaar 

u know ian and nina are dating yaar , I just love that and they look super good together yaar 

OHHH my gosh .. this is strange , she was fired from her story 

.ayesha. thumbnail

did I write too much? πŸ€£

haha... don't know but i am having fun talking like this yaar πŸ˜³

where is Nisa yaar?  i missing her yar 

saraaa. thumbnail

Sara same here yaar , chuck i don't like him , he is not good looking to me yaar, so many people like them but to me he does look good yaar. πŸ€’ But Dan is simple , he looks so cute and nice yaar, and how he can protect Blair and help her all the time is so sweet yaar πŸ˜³
For vm ... tell me song , i will make it for u yaar . 
i am free for week because of the fall break yaar 

yeah i wnat room mate too yaar , i am so desperate for one and everyone around me feel that i am lucky that i got room to myself yaar  

This is true what u said about stelna . i was like aww he is sweet yaar but i don't know why i don't like them like delena yaar . i agree those two don't look good yaar 

u know ian and nina are dating yaar , I just love that and they look super good together yaar 

OHHH my gosh .. this is strange , she was fired from her story 

Yeahhh exactly. Chuck is really ugly in my opinion πŸ˜† HI5555 We have so much in common πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and Dan/Blair look SO PERFECT together<3 πŸ˜³ they just have to be together. And plus they're such good friends. 
That's why I don't like Stefan and Elena as much as Delena is because the just don't look good together ... πŸ€” and YES I know Ian/Nina are dating .. it's so cute. have they admitted that they're dating though? 

I hope you get a roommate soon yaar πŸ˜ƒ but how come you don't have one? 

and yeah I know it's ridiculous that she gets fired for writing her OWN storiesπŸ˜•