Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Ayesha
This is old news dear. I know SK is keen to do an action movie and Siddhart the director frm Aanjaana Aanjaani wanna cast SK in his nxt, not sure if he's gonna sign his movie. Atm he hasn't sign any new project yet, only wrking on Kunal's movie now.

As for Rajshri movie, gods know how many times shamrita fans want vivah 2. I'm sure Shahid-amrita and Sooraj knows ppl love Vivah and want shamrita back but donno y Sooraj never approaches shamrita for his nxt. Till now no shamrita movie news. :(( Still hoping Shamrita will be back. INSHALLAH THEY WILL hopefully soon!
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: luvshamrita10

@Ayesha

This is old news dear. I know SK is keen to do an action movie and Siddhart the director frm Aanjaana Aanjaani wanna cast SK in his nxt, not sure if he's gonna sign his movie. Atm he hasn't sign any new project yet, only wrking on Kunal's movie now.

As for Rajshri movie, gods know how many times shamrita fans want vivah 2. I'm sure Shahid-amrita and Sooraj knows ppl love Vivah and want shamrita back but donno y Sooraj never approaches shamrita for his nxt. Till now no shamrita movie news. :(( Still hoping Shamrita will be back. INSHALLAH THEY WILL hopefully soon!

Yer i know it is old news but if u read, it says please do the feedback yaar because zahar got email .. they said if there is demand then we might get movie yaar 
so we need people who can do the feedback so i am hoping for movie too yaar 
so please support and do the feedback na yaar 

@CC i will make dia uploaded it on Photobucket so u can use it jii haha... 
but i am not sure it looks nice yaar ;

AmyPree thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .ayesha.

Yer i know it is old news but if u read, it says please do the feedback yaar because zahar got email .. they said if there is demand then we might get movie yaar 
so we need people who can do the feedback so i am hoping for movie too yaar 
so please support and do the feedback na yaar 

Ayesha i just post my request on rajshri feedback forum. :) Of course I'll support u, anything for shamrita. hehe I'll convey ur message to my twitter gang and the shamrita fc's on fb. Hope we succeeded our goal this time.
Neeshoe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luvshamrita10

An amzing fake creation my friend made shamrita at Mausam premiere.

Omg :O this is like freaking perfect <33 I love your friend 😃🤣
Neeshoe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .ayesha.

@CC i will make dia uploaded it on Photobucket so u can use it jii haha... 
but i am not sure it looks nice yaar ;

Diu's like my photobucket converter <33 I feel bad but oh well 🤣 and CC it's okay, idc how it came out, I just love you for making it, that's all it matters :) shukriya jaani :$
.ayesha. thumbnail

@CC don't feel bad for her.. she told me she will be here today ðŸ˜¡ 
aww u are so nice jiii ... no need thank me yaar .. it was my pleasure that someone want avi from me yaar 

@Yer the siggy is prefect yaar ... 
i wish it did not had her name thing there because i wanted to make something yaar 
but no worries i am loving the sig yaar 
Neeshoe thumbnail
🤔 WELL she did come during the day for a short period though so don't get mad at her :) 
.ayesha. thumbnail
@Yer thanks alot for doing the feedback yaar 

@CC she did not have hw so i was expecting her here yaar 

AmyPree thumbnail
Most welcome Ayesha and thank u for liking my friend shamrita creation! :) I just posted ur message to shamrita fc on fb. I hope alot of ppl support us and we win this time. hehe Shamrita4ver!! <33