Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ..-Jia-..

I made an Amu avi :$

i love both versions yaar ðŸ˜³  don't know which one to chose yaar ... u are making me so happy . i am literally grinning right now yaar ðŸ˜†  

for this avi... i told u yesterday to make it hayye ðŸ˜›   i am so happy that u made it. i am so using it yara .. i feel like i am right now Jialicious ðŸ˜³   looking so pretty yaar 

jaa update kar na yaar 
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Pyaari I am going to make one more Vivaah siggy. I want to experiment then I will update ok :$

And I am so happy that you are using the avis. How can I not make it. She was looking so adorable and the sweetest person requested so i had to make it :$ <33 🤗 Awweh Jialicious :$ LOL <33
.ayesha. thumbnail

Awweh pyaari you always leave me speechless. Your words are always so kind and sweet. It really means a lot to me. Hehe and it is all prem and poonam's doing. They are what makes the siggy look good :$ But thank you and I was about to watch it again but I held myself back :| LOL

oye i am not sweet , really ask dia .. who call me evil girl yaar. so really this is your work and what i can say .. i love it yaar .. 
prem ponam i want them back now yaar  and u know i was gonna watch vivah yesterday but then my bro msg me, he is like i found mausam , want watch it? i was like yes, i did yar . i have to say i liked it yaar and shahid is AMAZING ... Oye if u ever get time make avis on shahid in Air force uniform yaar ðŸ˜³ he looks super good and  HOT yaar .. i was like going gaga over him last night yaar 

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Me love this song so much 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLy63YDFpiU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
.ayesha. thumbnail

Pyaari I am going to make one more Vivaah siggy. I want to experiment then I will update ok :$

And I am so happy that you are using the avis. How can I not make it. She was looking so adorable and the sweetest person requested so i had to make it :$ <33 🤗 Awweh Jialicious :$ LOL <33

yes please update doo mujha yaar and oye me first jii😳

I love u the infinity yaar ðŸ¤—   i wish that could make u something yaar ..,really i love u yaar and checkout my daab yaar ðŸ˜³

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: .ayesha.

oye i am not sweet , really ask dia .. who call me evil girl yaar. so really this is your work and what i can say .. i love it yaar .. 
prem ponam i want them back now yaar  and u know i was gonna watch vivah yesterday but then my bro msg me, he is like i found mausam , want watch it? i was like yes, i did yar . i have to say i liked it yaar and shahid is AMAZING ... Oye if u ever get time make avis on shahid in Air force uniform yaar ðŸ˜³ he looks super good and  HOT yaar .. i was like going gaga over him last night yaar 

Yeh meri opinion hai, and I know you are sweet. Dia ne jo sochna woh soch sakti :$ LOL Awweh really thank you pyaari. I thought I have lost my touch since I haven't been on PS for like ever so I forgot the little details :|
OMG I want to watch Mausam. A lot of people said it was long but they loved Shahid and Sonam in the movie. They really acted good, that is what I heard. I want to watch it!!! You went to a theater or watched it online? I told my brother in law to download it but he hasn't found a clear version. I will ask him tomorrow :$ I will definitely make some on him. I was trying to make some Anushka Sharma avis today but my converter is not working :|
.ayesha. thumbnail

Me love this song so much 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLy63YDFpiU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

i feel like i have never heard of this song yaar  and sonaliii is love yaar
she is beautiful yaar .. i wish she and salman do movie again yaar 
i miss HSSH yaar 
.ayesha. thumbnail

Yeh meri opinion hai, and I know you are sweet. Dia ne jo sochna woh soch sakti :$ LOL Awweh really thank you pyaari. I thought I have lost my touch since I haven't been on PS for like ever so I forgot the little details :|
OMG I want to watch Mausam. A lot of people said it was long but they loved Shahid and Sonam in the movie. They really acted good, that is what I heard. I want to watch it!!! You went to a theater or watched it online? I told my brother in law to download it but he hasn't found a clear version. I will ask him tomorrow :$ I will definitely make some on him. I was trying to make some Anushka Sharma avis today but my converter is not working :|

oye don't ever say that u lost your touch because really i don't think u did .. i loved it yaar 
yeah little bit unrealistic how they meet at different places in the world but i agree they did really nice job yaar .. best work from sonam and shahid is always Fab yaar ðŸ˜³ really the whole movie shahid steal the show yaar ... every scene of him was like killing .. comedy to serious was awesome yaar 
movie is must watch  but yeah slow and darging at some places  .. i can watch it again. 
i watched it online yaar .. not the clear version yaar and the time was 2 in the night with my only bro haha
Thank you so much yaar ... anushak ..  make avis soon yaar 

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
I am here pyaari but I am working on a siggy so my replies will be slow (:
.ayesha. thumbnail
Jia jani<333 don't worry yaar 
i have to work on my assignments too.. so i am working on them too .. i might stay up all night doing them yaar