Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor*...imp plz check pg#2 (Page 141)

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
@choti: yeah i remember that from the previous episodes, the beginning ones. but after ashar's dad died, i thought she was really nice :| i guessed wrong then :| and sara needs to die. not you sara dusri wali jo kamini!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saraaa.

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Jia-..

@choti: yeah i remember that from the previous episodes, the beginning ones. but after ashar's dad died, i thought she was really nice :| i guessed wrong then :| and sara needs to die. not you sara dusri wali jo kamini!

I'm guessing they're not following the novel then because even I think the mom is being really nice ... well who knows .. some people are just two faced :| maybe thats how she is like .. 
haha the way they say her name is just how you say mines but I noticed in one episode that they spell her name 'Sarah' in the show .. so good thing her name is not like mines LOL  I think she is supposed to die in the last episode. 
saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
I am back Dia Dancing
..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar.xx

I'm guessing they're not following the novel then because even I think the mom is being really nice ... well who knows .. some people are just two faced :| maybe thats how she is like .. 
haha the way they say her name is just how you say mines but I noticed in one episode that they spell her name 'Sarah' in the show .. so good thing her name is not like mines LOL  I think she is supposed to die in the last episode. 

Why the last episode? why can't she die right now? isn't she a model or something in real life?
but i guess they are following the book. she wants to win khirad's trust. i haven't read the novel, a lot of my other friends told me about it and your jeeju said he will buy the book and read it for me :$LOL i just don't want to cry a lot now. man i am going to pile up my tissue boxes. i love fawad afzal khan Day DreamingEmbarrassed

saraaa.

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged

Why the last episode? why can't she die right now? isn't she a model or something in real life?
but i guess they are following the book. she wants to win khirad's trust. i haven't read the novel, a lot of my other friends told me about it and your jeeju said he will buy the book and read it for me :$LOL i just don't want to cry a lot now. man i am going to pile up my tissue boxes. i love fawad afzal khan Day DreamingEmbarrassed

LOL I know right? just finish her off already .. no one wants here there .. even her mother is tired of her nonsense ROFL haww that's so sweet of my jeeju Embarrassed hehe I would have read the novel but I cant read urdu anyways Ermm hehe I know what you mean? have you seen dastaan before? It has Fawad too  Blushing Blushing btw AHEM besharam dreaming about Fawad when you're marrying jeeju Stern Smile

..-Jia-..

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar.xx

LOL I know right? just finish her off already .. no one wants here there .. even her mother is tired of her nonsense ROFL haww that's so sweet of my jeeju Embarrassed hehe I would have read the novel but I cant read urdu anyways Ermm hehe I know what you mean? have you seen dastaan before? It has Fawad too  Blushing Blushing btw AHEM besharam dreaming about Fawad when you're marrying jeeju Stern Smile

OMG I was tired of her bakwaas since the time she was trying to commit suicide. i know it was so sweet :$ I want to read it too but I can't read urdu either ): no I have not see dastaan before. but if it has Fawad, I will watch it EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I am not married yet. Will be soon (;LOL

saraaa.

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
@badi haha I know you still aren't married to him yet .. but it's gonna be really soon na (: btw you know when exactly? seriously just watch dastaan and it will be the BEST thing you ever seen. I'll just be honest and say it will make your eyes fall out .. you will cry so much. It's the closest thing to my heart even though I have never even been to Pakistan .. </3 I think It's better than humsafar (: 
.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
i got food.  

saraaa.

Go to top