Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shootingstar.xx

@badi haha I know you still aren't married to him yet .. but it's gonna be really soon na (: btw you know when exactly? seriously just watch dastaan and it will be the BEST thing you ever seen. I'll just be honest and say it will make your eyes fall out .. you will cry so much. It's the closest thing to my heart even though I have never even been to Pakistan .. </3 I think It's better than humsafar (: 

Hahah 😆 Chal koi baat nahi 😉 JK. Um my dad is looking for my tickets to go to Pakistan in Decemeber, so if I do end up going in December, my nikkah will take place, inshaAllah. Ok I will watch Dastaan, maybe during the break, because I don't want to go to school with puffing eyes :$ 😆 You have never been to Pakistan?? 😲
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
choti: i love their smiles that is why i had to make it! omg the way they are looking at each other. uff hotness! <3
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@sara nothing special ... just subway yaar .
jia the avis is amazing yaar.. i really like the coloring yaar. 

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ..-Jia-..

Hahah 😆 Chal koi baat nahi 😉 JK. Um my dad is looking for my tickets to go to Pakistan in Decemeber, so if I do end up going in December, my nikkah will take place, inshaAllah. Ok I will watch Dastaan, maybe during the break, because I don't want to go to school with puffing eyes :$ 😆 You have never been to Pakistan?? 😲

I wish you all the happiness jaan ðŸ¤— I hope your have a wonderful married life ðŸ˜³ inshaAllah you'll happen soon aha (: lol yesh watch dastaan and lemme know when you do ðŸ˜³ and no I never been there :( all my family is there and all .. it sucks. 
saraaa. thumbnail
@Jia I know .. his expression is a killer <3 and her smile ðŸ˜³ there chemistry is amazing. 

@Ash oh haha I love subway ;) btw are you gonna make the next fc now? 
saraaa. thumbnail
WOOHOO 150 ðŸ¥³ finally! 
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
here is the new FC link :-

love u guys ... u are awesome yaar :D