Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@choti: i don't have any temper issues. that is my weakness. and i know a lot of people take that as an advantage. and i hate it but i cant do anything about it, because i am not like that. and you would lie to your badi? :O tsktsk ):
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
@choti: you watch Humsafar? can you tell me the story line? is ashar's mother a bad lady? the witch?
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shootingstar.xx

Oh I get it now ... aha thanks for explaining that part (; I only went to the CW forum once and it's like dead there yaar. So I don't know :/ 

btw today I spent half the day watching scenes of Dan/Blair .. I love them so much already(: Im planning to watch all their scenes of season 1,2, and 3 that I missed

yeah see they story set in Alabama na yaar... southerns na yaar๐Ÿ˜† 

really they did not had many scenes in 1 .. they whole Blair and dan start in 3rd like it became big deal yaar .. oye u were here on If today .. u should have scrap me yaar 

@Jia i am laving home tomorrow yaar, excited yaar

@Dia i got them thanks and i will do them soon ... 
and i am missing CC<333 too yaar
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@badi ohh you know earlier today someone was telling me about being careful of people taking advantage of you :/ because im really sensitive and that's my weakness .. but you know dont let people do that too you (: hehe know I wouldnt ... waise I told you na ... im not lying๐Ÿ˜ณ and well I dont wanna give anything away in humsafar .. ๐Ÿ˜† you watch it? 
saraaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: .ayesha.

yeah see they story set in Alabama na yaar... southerns na yaar๐Ÿ˜† 

really they did not had many scenes in 1 .. they whole Blair and dan start in 3rd like it became big deal yaar .. oye u were here on If today .. u should have scrap me yaar 

oh I see ๐Ÿ˜† I live down south too but it doesnt happen like that .. I guess talking about back in the days 

hmm so I guess I might just watch from season 3 than (: and I was on IF in the morning but then I left because I was getting bored :P 
saraaa. thumbnail
diu what time is it where you live? 
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
@choti: yeah choti i get what you are saying. i am sensitive too. a lot of people have taken advantage of me in the start, but i have firmed up more than i have, though i don't get mad. i do watch humsafar. i read the summary for the story as well. i just want to know why does ashar's mom hate khirad? i thought she started liking khirad?
dia27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shootingstar.xx

diu what time is it where you live? 

it is 8 lol and i am sleepy and what time u have ?

saraaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..-Jia-..

@choti: yeah choti i get what you are saying. i am sensitive too. a lot of people have taken advantage of me in the start, but i have firmed up more than i have, though i don't get mad. i do watch humsafar. i read the summary for the story as well. i just want to know why does ashar's mom hate khirad? i thought she started liking khirad?

ohh im sorry to hear that jaani :/ good thing though you've firmed up a bit ๐Ÿ˜ณ *sigh* well I do get mad but only with my loved ones </3 gosh I hurt the wrong people but I never mean too ... 
yeah actually im confused about Asher's mom .. I know she hates Khirad but no idea why :/ I think it just has to do with the fact that Khirad isn't high class like Sarah was. 
saraaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: dia27

it is 8 lol and i am sleepy and what time u have ?

already so sleepy ๐Ÿ˜ฒ lol its same time here :P i forgot .. where do you live?