*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor*...imp plz check pg#2 - Page 97

Posted: 12 years ago
I am really excited yaar. me and my bro have plan so much over the Skype yaar πŸ˜†.dorm is awesome actually ... i am liking it now. it feels good now.
so how's school?
aww that's so sweet :) and school is okay. I don't like it πŸ˜† im just happy to be on break
u have no idea.. feelings are mutual because i hated all the assignments and writing...
but i have so much to do in break too yaar 
anyways i am loving arhi at this moment yaar, are not they amazing yaar.
yeah Ash sach mein I dont think ANYONE likes school .. if they do, well they aren't human according to me :P and I do have work during break too but so far ive been procrastinating ... it's bad I know =/

ahah YES I love ArHi so much <3 You can tell from my dabba sorta .. I totally loved the Maha episode .. it's the best one we've had. 

and today I saw gossip girl .. so glad I didn't miss it πŸ˜³
hiii guys vts up..πŸ€—...waiting ash...
Garima jaani ... ive missed you (: how are you? 
hhaha... when i was in HS .. i loved it, it was amazing, i miss it so much like everyday. i talk to my hs friends all the time. we all like how these fours years gone with blink. 
we all had fun yaar.

yeah i agree this maha epi was awesome ... i loved it! nani dance .. arhi scenes and aranva jealous yaar. haha..

oh man sachii.. i was missing dia because i wanted to talk about GG today .. she ditch me yaar😑

u are the best xoxo sis :) 

Edited by .ayesha. - 12 years ago
haha really? πŸ˜† well I mean HS is okay .. maybe I'll regret that after it all ends. 
🀣 nani really knows how to dance ... ASR smiled again hayee. Im just waiting for the love birds to confess πŸ˜³

aww you always talk to her about it (: does she like dan/blair too? 

xoxo πŸ˜†
hiii ash nd sara...me 2 really missing u jaan...very much very itna ki main ro ro😭 ke aadhi ho gyi πŸ€£
aww Garima jaani don't cry :( or else mein bhi sad ho jaaongi ... we're here now .. so anyways tell me whats up? 

im missing ShaMrita so much. did you guys see that article of Shahid with Priyanka