Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shootingstar.xx

can I use it PLEEJ πŸ˜³ really it's so good .. im convinced yaar .. start thinking about opening a gallπŸ˜‰ 

OMG sara don't ever ask sissy ,everything is free to use yaar 
No to gallery yaar 
and u can always tell me and link to me to caps or video link , i will make u yar :) 

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: karanfan

arrey tu bhi na, if I didn't have the net then how would I be online atm? πŸ€”πŸ€£ and you didn't know? πŸ˜• my YTs and most of the "fun" websites are blocked on comp :( that's why I make dia convert all my avis to photobucket🀣 but yeah sucks to be me πŸ˜ƒ K I will try it out the show then :) Tacker looks TOO Cute for me to ignore that show :$

ohh rightt im SO STUPID πŸ€£ and I KNOWW ahah Tacker is too HOT ;) 
saraaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: .ayesha.

OMG sara don't ever ask sissy ,everything is free to use yaar 
No to gallery yaar 
and u can always tell me and link to me to caps or video link , i will make u yar :) 

aww you don't wanna make a gall? and OMG that's so sweet of you πŸ˜³ πŸ€— haven't seen any sigs from you in a long time? you still make sigs na? 
.ayesha. thumbnail

OKAY WHAT THE HECK CC 😲 hmmm I doubt you were busy cos of Uni :P I think you stayed with your laptop and tried out aving 🀣 I mean COME ON jaani this is such an improvement, this clearly shows I haven't talked with you for SO LONG :| cos compared to your last avis this is like omg breath-taking like freaking genius work like AH-AH-AH-AHMAZING! like crazily good and ahhh I LOVEEE ITTT 😍🀣 yes I love Shamrita but today I am loving them even more cos I rewatched Vivah so ah this avi of yours like makes me happy and sad πŸ˜•πŸ˜† cos I miss them SO MUCH now :( anyways the first thing is the C O L O R I NG it's like WHOA! I honestly adore this coloring, great job jaani! :$ totally you should use this coloring again for your future avis :D but who am I kidding, I am sure your future ones will be like 100 times better than this one, am I right? :P and I love the speed of this avi btw, yaad hain tujhe? I was complaning about it being fast last time? I guess my comment worked 😳🀣 and of course the text is freaking beyond PERFECTION! ... and our sara .. THIS SHOOTINGSTAR created it ? 😲 mujhe nahi pata tha yeh itni creative hain πŸ€”πŸ€£ but yeah I love this CC, hmm in terms of ways to improve, I can't think of any atm but if I think of any then will let you know ;) 😳🀣 deff using this soon :)

OMG U serious CC πŸ˜² itna bara comment . i am so shock seeing it yaar . I love u so much yaar, arre nahia yaar .. my laptop screen was broken so had to type all my paper on the type writer and this thing i made it this morning in my new lappy yaar . u love it , thank you so much jee ,i miss them too yaar , i wish they come back soon yaar. u know trhe coloring i was really happy with it too , my first coloring yaar . u know i saved it for future use yaar πŸ˜³. u know when i was timing the caps i was thinking about u yaar. yes your comment did work yaar. I love u yaar and do letr me know how to improve yaar 
Thanks alot for loving it yaar , it means lot yaar 
Love u CC πŸ€—

saraaa. thumbnail

OKAY WHAT THE HECK CC 😲 hmmm I doubt you were busy cos of Uni :P I think you stayed with your laptop and tried out aving 🀣 I mean COME ON jaani this is such an improvement, this clearly shows I haven't talked with you for SO LONG :| cos compared to your last avis this is like omg breath-taking like freaking genius work like AH-AH-AH-AHMAZING! like crazily good and ahhh I LOVEEE ITTT 😍🀣 yes I love Shamrita but today I am loving them even more cos I rewatched Vivah so ah this avi of yours like makes me happy and sad πŸ˜•πŸ˜† cos I miss them SO MUCH now :( anyways the first thing is the C O L O R I NG it's like WHOA! I honestly adore this coloring, great job jaani! :$ totally you should use this coloring again for your future avis :D but who am I kidding, I am sure your future ones will be like 100 times better than this one, am I right? :P and I love the speed of this avi btw, yaad hain tujhe? I was complaning about it being fast last time? I guess my comment worked 😳🀣 and of course the text is freaking beyond PERFECTION! ... and our sara .. THIS SHOOTINGSTAR created it ? 😲 mujhe nahi pata tha yeh itni creative hain πŸ€”πŸ€£ but yeah I love this CC, hmm in terms of ways to improve, I can't think of any atm but if I think of any then will let you know ;) 😳🀣 deff using this soon :)

WHA? Why didn't I see this? πŸ€£ What an AMAZING comment .. πŸ˜³ see it was so amazing, I almost forgot for who this comment was for πŸ€£

[/QUOTE] Edited by shootingstar.xx - 12 years ago
.ayesha. thumbnail

aww you don't wanna make a gall? and OMG that's so sweet of you πŸ˜³ πŸ€— haven't seen any sigs from you in a long time? you still make sigs na? 

no i don't want make gallery yaar , u know for gallery i have to be good yaar , as for right now i am okish yaar . 
no siggies yaar , i only try my hands on avis and these cap thing yaar
i have to show u one more thing but i can't find my USB yaar 

saraaa. thumbnail

no i don't want make gallery yaar , u know for gallery i have to be good yaar , as for right now i am okish yaar . 
no siggies yaar , i only try my hands on avis and these cap thing yaar
i have to show u one more thing but i can't find my USB yaar 

Aww well I love your avis so much <3 And it seems like if you keep making these .. you'll become a pro .. mark my words Ash  really that avi was SO GOOD :| and I agree about the coloring too ... <3 anywho .. please show more πŸ˜†

.ayesha. thumbnail

WHA? Why didn't I see this? πŸ€£ What an AMAZING comment .. πŸ˜³ see it was so amazing, I almost forgot for who this comment was for πŸ€£

u know i did not see it but i was gonna ask her about the emo mean? and i saw i was like OMG 
u two make me feel so good here on IF '
u two are super amazing friends jee πŸ˜³
saraaa. thumbnail

u know i did not see it but i was gonna ask her about the emo mean? and i saw i was like OMG 
u two make me feel so good here on IF '
u two are super amazing friends jee πŸ˜³

yeahh when I saw you quoting that I was like where did that come from? And then I went back to that post and saw it πŸ˜²πŸ˜† ohh no Ash jee .. we're special to have YOU πŸ€—
.ayesha. thumbnail

Aww well I love your avis so much <3 And it seems like if you keep making these .. you'll become a pro .. mark my words Ash  really that avi was SO GOOD :| and I agree about the coloring too ... <3 anywho .. please show more πŸ˜†

Sara first of all thanks alot for using yaar 
Thanks yaar , i don't know about getting pro but i like trying yaar , u should start making too yaar , avi things are easier yaar. 
i like the coloring too yaar and i will show u , u two are the only people i show my stuff on IF yaar