Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
WOW Vivah with mayur that was awesome yaar 
thanks for sharing sara :) 

here is it yaar ,dia gave me the pics to make it , i am happy with coloring because this is my first coloring i made by myself yaar and thanks to sara for the text yaar. so tell me guys , what do u think? criticism   is welcome yaar :)

Neeshoe thumbnail
Originally posted by: .ayesha.

thanks yaar , i was tried and u know my laptop was being so mean , it got broken anyways i am sure u will do fine too in school because u work hard for everything yaar 
no it is not related to YT and i need comment from u from my last vm yaar , please tell me soon because i love reading what u say yaar 
oh really your dad did that yaar , no to worry yaar .. parents are like that sometime yaar . 
but when they see the awesome grades , they start being nice yaar 

Yeah i know about that last vm πŸ˜† sorry like I said I can't use itouch at home anymore na so :( I will tell you about it on .. Monday I guess πŸ˜• sorry jaani <33 anyways bata what else is up? πŸ˜ƒ
Neeshoe thumbnail

here is it yaar ,dia gave me the pics to make it , i am happy with coloring because this is my first coloring i made by myself yaar and thanks to sara for the text yaar. so tell me guys , what do u think? criticism   is welcome yaar :)

OKAY WHAT THE HECK CC 😲 hmmm I doubt you were busy cos of Uni :P I think you stayed with your laptop and tried out aving 🀣 I mean COME ON jaani this is such an improvement, this clearly shows I haven't talked with you for SO LONG :| cos compared to your last avis this is like omg breath-taking like freaking genius work like AH-AH-AH-AHMAZING! like crazily good and ahhh I LOVEEE ITTT 😍🀣 yes I love Shamrita but today I am loving them even more cos I rewatched Vivah so ah this avi of yours like makes me happy and sad πŸ˜•πŸ˜† cos I miss them SO MUCH now :( anyways the first thing is the C O L O R I NG it's like WHOA! I honestly adore this coloring, great job jaani! :$ totally you should use this coloring again for your future avis :D but who am I kidding, I am sure your future ones will be like 100 times better than this one, am I right? :P and I love the speed of this avi btw, yaad hain tujhe? I was complaning about it being fast last time? I guess my comment worked 😳🀣 and of course the text is freaking beyond PERFECTION! ... and our sara .. THIS SHOOTINGSTAR created it ? 😲 mujhe nahi pata tha yeh itni creative hain πŸ€”πŸ€£ but yeah I love this CC, hmm in terms of ways to improve, I can't think of any atm but if I think of any then will let you know ;) 😳🀣 deff using this soon :)
Edited by karanfan - 12 years ago
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Nisa whaa? he took it away :( oh so you watch all these shows on YT too! aww I hope you get it back soon ... maybe he will because of your grades(: .. but what about your laptop or desktop if you have one? did he take on the net from there too? 
ohh well yeah Shyam tried to kill Khushi's father since he has found out about him being married and all ... Shyam thought he actually killed him but then the doctors said he'll live so now Shyam is full of tension :P LOL yeah someone needs to kill him πŸ˜†
ohh and yeahh that show is cutee ... was watching it for Karan too .. but I like that jodi alot .. and yeah that's the younger sister ...  

saraaa. thumbnail

☺️πŸ€ͺ😍 ASH THAT'S SO BEAUTIFUL, PRETTY, GORGEOUS<3 πŸ˜³ One of your best creations YET 

you used the text I gave you πŸ€—
Edited by shootingstar.xx - 12 years ago
.ayesha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: karanfan

Yeah i know about that last vm πŸ˜† sorry like I said I can't use itouch at home anymore na so :( I will tell you about it on .. Monday I guess πŸ˜• sorry jaani <33 anyways bata what else is up? πŸ˜ƒ

Please don't say sorry yaar , no need to comment CC yaar 
nothing up , just taking caps so u tell? 

.ayesha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shootingstar.xx

☺️πŸ€ͺ😍 ASH THAT'S SO BEAUTIFUL, PRETTY, GORGEOUS<3 πŸ˜³ One of your best creations YET 

you used the text I gave you πŸ€—

Thanks yaar :) 
yup , i was having hard time with text, i really like the one u gave me yaar 
saraaa. thumbnail

Thanks yaar :) 
yup , i was having hard time with text, i really like the one u gave me yaar 

can I use it PLEEJ πŸ˜³ really it's so good .. im convinced yaar .. start thinking about opening a gallπŸ˜‰ 
Neeshoe thumbnail
Originally posted by: shootingstar.xx

@Nisa whaa? he took it away :( oh so you watch all these shows on YT too! aww I hope you get it back soon ... maybe he will because of your grades(: .. but what about your laptop or desktop if you have one? did he take on the net from there too? 
ohh well yeah Shyam tried to kill Khushi's father since he has found out about him being married and all ... Shyam thought he actually killed him but then the doctors said he'll live so now Shyam is full of tension :P LOL yeah someone needs to kill him πŸ˜†
ohh and yeahh that show is cutee ... was watching it for Karan too .. but I like that jodi alot .. and yeah that's the younger sister ...  

arrey tu bhi na, if I didn't have the net then how would I be online atm? πŸ€”πŸ€£ and you didn't know? πŸ˜• my YTs and most of the "fun" websites are blocked on comp :( that's why I make dia convert all my avis to photobucket🀣 but yeah sucks to be me πŸ˜ƒ K I will try it out the show then :) Tacker looks TOO Cute for me to ignore that show :$
Neeshoe thumbnail

Please don't say sorry yaar , no need to comment CC yaar 
nothing up , just taking caps so u tell? 

Nothing just doing spanish right now 🀒