Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor*...imp plz check pg#2 - Page 67

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Pyaari I am going to go now. I am really tired and I need some sleep to be able to deal with 14 kids at 8:30 in the morning. I will talk to you later. You take care and enjoy your trip back home. I love you loads and I am glad that we got to talk today 😳 <3 MUAHH! <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ..-Jia-..

Awweh hehe. They just love laughing πŸ˜† But yeah I really want to go. And now I will stop whinning :| LOL

Maybe, it depends if I get a ticket. Hehe I am pretty nervous pyaari. I mean I am going to my sasural. InshaAllah it will work out. All we have to do is ask Allah and that too with a pure heart and I know Allah will listen to mine and Aleem's prayers. And the embassy is a pain but life is not always easy right? Like I have say that this was a challenge in mine and Aleem's lives and Allah only give challenges to those who He believes can handle it right? (: Wow I sound so philosophical :| LOL
Yeah InshaAllah I am going to have a big party here for my friends in the US. When I have the function whenever that may be, I will send you pictures 😳 Don't worry <3

Sach main? Seriously you are so sweet, so I don't believe. I will only believe when I see it in front of me πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Awweh hehe it is only because you guys are so sweet and good to me iss liye 😳 <3

i really want too yaar , i wanted to go last year too but everyone was like High school and last year . 
but this year this uni and first year. i hope meri bari aya soon yaar 

u sound so cute yaar , i am sure they will be nice and treat u well yaar , and Yes i agree Allah will make everything fine and as they everything happens for reason yaar. This is so true, He is testing u but in the end everything will be find ans good yaar. 
haha... Philosophical. we are all yaar 

yes please do show me pics and  u know i have never seen u yar , i want see u soon yaar 

oye i will show u me , then u can decide yaar 
i know u are sweet to everyone yaar 
This content was originally posted by: ..-Jia-..

Pyaari I am going to go now. I am really tired and I need some sleep to be able to deal with 14 kids at 8:30 in the morning. I will talk to you later. You take care and enjoy your trip back home. I love you loads and I am glad that we got to talk today πŸ˜³ <3 MUAHH! <3

okay see u soon yaar and thanks yaar 
Hope to see u soon and it was really fun talking u yaar and have fun with tutoring yaar 
take care jani<333
Edited by .ayesha. - 12 years ago
garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i   m very happy...
guys yesterday i get d chance 2 talk 2 amy on phone...πŸ₯³
Neeshoe thumbnail
I am watching Vivah πŸ˜ instead of spanish🀣 and my butt hurts A LOT -__- K I miss you all! feels like I haven't talked with anyone for weeks :( 
dia27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: karanfan

I am watching Vivah πŸ˜ instead of spanish🀣 and my butt hurts A LOT -__- K I miss you all! feels like I haven't talked with anyone for weeks :( 

where are u? 😑
Neeshoe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dia27

where are u? 😑

Gussa hona achhi baat nahi hain beta, jaa mujhe haq hai ka video dekh kar waapas aana 😍
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: karanfan

Gussa hona achhi baat nahi hain beta, jaa mujhe haq hai ka video dekh kar waapas aana 😍

Nisa, you're so cute πŸ€£
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am here for while... CC u better be here yaar :)
i miss u so much yaar
Neeshoe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shootingstar.xx

Nisa, you're so cute πŸ€£

Chup  πŸ˜†
Neeshoe thumbnail
CC I am here now πŸ€—BUT I will be slow k sorry :( I was watching/repeating vivah till now :P I gotta work also now :) but ah feels so good to see you! <33 and I am all happy right now! Prem and Poonam are SO Cuteee <33 hehe ah I LOVE LOVE them, even though I got no work done :P it was worth it 😍🀣