Posted: 12 years ago
@Jia jani<33 It is three hours away yaar 

i am guessing u are leaving na yaar have fun tutoring yaar 
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
No jaani i will stay for another 15-20 minutes 😳
How are you pyaari?
And three hours? I don't think I could live 3 hours away from my family. Ami and Abu are going to Hajj in 2 weeks, and the thought of them going away is making me so sad. I don't know how I will do it when I get married 🤔
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ..-Jia-..

No jaani i will stay for another 15-20 minutes 😳

How are you pyaari?
And three hours? I don't think I could live 3 hours away from my family. Ami and Abu are going to Hajj in 2 weeks, and the thought of them going away is making me so sad. I don't know how I will do it when I get married 🤔

i am fine , doing nothing and u yaar? 

OH man , my grand parents are going to Hajj too yaar , i so want go there once yaar. 
i am sure u will do fine with jeju yaar . he is gonna keep u happy ðŸ˜ƒ

really if u live once alone , u start liking it yar 

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: .ayesha.

i am fine , doing nothing and u yaar? 

OH man , my grand parents are going to Hajj too yaar , i so want go there once yaar. 
i am sure u will do fine with jeju yaar . he is gonna keep u happy ðŸ˜ƒ

really if u live once alone , u start liking it yar 

Nothing much pyaari. I am looking for some friends/sisters quotes 😆

Awweh really? MashaAllah that is great. When do they leave? Ami and abu leave on the 29th and they come back the 17th of November. I want to go there as well, but only when your jeeju comes (:
Awweh haha InshaAllah he will. I have no doubt. 😉

Really? Yeah, probably. My sister likes living on her own with her hubby. She likes the freedom.
.ayesha. thumbnail

really Google them yaar. 

i think they leave around 20th yaar , not sure with dates yaar. i hope that your parents have nice journey yaar , aww u are sweet with jeju yaar . i would go alone if i can yaar  
i love my freedom yaar .. my relatives and family ember called me rebel of the family yaar ðŸ˜³ 

u are so family person na yaar 

..-Jia-.. thumbnail

really Google them yaar. 

i think they leave around 20th yaar , not sure with dates yaar. i hope that your parents have nice journey yaar , aww u are sweet with jeju yaar . i would go alone if i can yaar  
i love my freedom yaar .. my relatives and family ember called me rebel of the family yaar ðŸ˜³ 

u are so family person na yaar 

Am on that right now Embarrassed

My parents were supposed to leave on the 21st but there was no seats available. It is amazing how so many people go. A lot of my parents' friends are going as well this year.
Haha awweh, well I want us both to experience it the same time. Embarrassed My abu wanted my sister and I to go this year but I couldn't because it would be near midterm time and then it is my last year so I vowed to go with your jeeju Embarrassed

Haha rebel? Really? Hehe I am just an angel. both of my sisters are the rebel of the family. I am such a family person. So is your jeeju Embarrassed😆
.ayesha. thumbnail

Am on that right now 😳

My parents were supposed to leave on the 21st but there was no seats available. It is amazing how so many people go. A lot of my parents' friends are going as well this year.
Haha awweh, well I want us both to experience it the same time. 😳 My abu wanted my sister and I to go this year but I couldn't because it would be near midterm time and then it is my last year so I vowed to go with your jeeju 😳

Haha rebel? Really? Hehe I am just an angel. both of my sisters are the rebel of the family. I am such a family person. So is your jeeju 😳😆

i know so many people go yaar , my grand parents and their bro and sister are going too yaar 
u know living in america the worst part is when we have something good to do we can't because of education yaar ðŸ˜¡

i am sure u two will experience soon yaar , oye when are u gonna get marry yaar 

yeah i have done some serious stuff so everyone call me this yaar 

u know i can feel that u are some sweet little daughter yaar 
..-Jia-.. thumbnail

i know so many people go yaar , my grand parents and their bro and sister are going too yaar 
u know living in america the worst part is when we have something good to do we can't because of education yaar ðŸ˜¡

i am sure u two will experience soon yaar , oye when are u gonna get marry yaar 

yeah i have done some serious stuff so everyone call me this yaar 

u know i can feel that u are some sweet little daughter yaar 

I know pyaari. It really irritates me. ARGHHH! I mean it is such a beautiful opportunity and then education comes in the way. I tell my parents every day that I am so jealous that they get to go. They start to laugh at me then 😳😆

InshaAllah we will. Well I don't know yet jaani. Abhi toh I have to go to Pakistan because immigration says that its been too long since I have seen my fiance. So my abu is planning my trip in December. And both ami and abu agreed to have my nikkah in Pakistan. So who knows? We will see.

Really? 😲 Mujhe bhi batao. You don't seem that way though pyaari

Haha how did you know or feel? you are right 😳😆
.ayesha. thumbnail

I know pyaari. It really irritates me. ARGHHH! I mean it is such a beautiful opportunity and then education comes in the way. I tell my parents every day that I am so jealous that they get to go. They start to laugh at me then 😳😆

InshaAllah we will. Well I don't know yet jaani. Abhi toh I have to go to Pakistan because immigration says that its been too long since I have seen my fiance. So my abu is planning my trip in December. And both ami and abu agreed to have my nikkah in Pakistan. So who knows? We will see.

Really? 😲 Mujhe bhi batao. You don't seem that way though pyaari

Haha how did you know or feel? you are right 😳😆

same here yaar , the other day i was telling the same thing to my grand parents that how i envy them and jealous that they are going to hajj and they told me , u can go with us. i was like uni. they just laugh yaar 

OMG u going to PAK , now i am super Jealous yaar , i hope that u have good trip yaar and hoping this embassy works out yaar . they are pain sometime yaar ðŸ˜¡
Nikka is nice yaar . are u gonna have big party here in USA na yaar 

oye there is many yaar, i know many says that i look so innocent and sweet , they don't feel this way but my parents are like don't go with her face  haha.. 

i knew u were good and sweet jee , u always are so nice to me and others  yaar 

..-Jia-.. thumbnail

same here yaar , the other day i was telling the same thing to my grand parents that how i envy them and jealous that they are going to hajj and they told me , u can go with us. i was like uni. they just laugh yaar 

OMG u going to PAK , now i am super Jealous yaar , i hope that u have good trip yaar and hoping this embassy works out yaar . they are pain sometime yaar ðŸ˜¡
Nikka is nice yaar . are u gonna have big party here in USA na yaar 

oye there is many yaar, i know many says that i look so innocent and sweet , they don't feel this way but my parents are like don't go with her face  haha.. 

i knew u were good and sweet jee , u always are so nice to me and others  yaar 

Awweh hehe. They just love laughing 😆 But yeah I really want to go. And now I will stop whinning :| LOL

Maybe, it depends if I get a ticket. Hehe I am pretty nervous pyaari. I mean I am going to my sasural. InshaAllah it will work out. All we have to do is ask Allah and that too with a pure heart and I know Allah will listen to mine and Aleem's prayers. And the embassy is a pain but life is not always easy right? Like I have say that this was a challenge in mine and Aleem's lives and Allah only give challenges to those who He believes can handle it right? (: Wow I sound so philosophical :| LOL
Yeah InshaAllah I am going to have a big party here for my friends in the US. When I have the function whenever that may be, I will send you pictures 😳 Don't worry <3

Sach main? Seriously you are so sweet, so I don't believe. I will only believe when I see it in front of me 😳😆

Awweh hehe it is only because you guys are so sweet and good to me iss liye 😳 <3