Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Ayeshaa-

@ Jia  -

🤗 Haha me neither, but I can't handle a sore throat alone😆 Yeah It is, and I'm hating Physics at the moment:\ Oh sweet:) Well I want to study something in the medical area, but not sure as of yet. Could you tell me what courses you need to take in Uni for nursing?

It's okay:)

Hehe I can't handle a sore throat either 😆 I was complaining to my fiance and he was like then go take some medicine 🤔😆 OMG Ayeshaa I don't know how you are taking Physics. I can't stand Physics. Hehe I can deal with Chemistry and Bio but no thanks to Physics.

Well for the pre-requisite I took for nursing, were intro to psychology, human anatomy and physiology, microbiology, sociology, philosophy, a fine arts credit, and there was another class. I dont remember at them moment :|
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i have nothing to do right now at the moment 

Originally posted by: ..-Jia-..

Hehe I can't handle a sore throat either 😆 I was complaining to my fiance and he was like then go take some medicine 🤔😆 OMG Ayeshaa I don't know how you are taking Physics. I can't stand Physics. Hehe I can deal with Chemistry and Bio but no thanks to Physics.

Well for the pre-requisite I took for nursing, were intro to psychology, human anatomy and physiology, microbiology, sociology, philosophy, a fine arts credit, and there was another class. I dont remember at them moment :|

ðŸ˜†

I can't either, but I thought I might need it in the future:\ BUT yeah it's like a living Hell in that class, I feel like the only dumb person there, who can't understand anything, there are just too many formulas to memorize, and too much crazy stuff to deal with *Ughh*

OMG! Thanks soo much for listing those out, I have Bio next semester, didn't try out for Psychology:\ Hmmm... Will try taking those next year.
Edited by -Ayeshaa- - 12 years ago
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Heya Frndz...
Please add me in...
I totally love Shahid and Amrita...
They both rocked in VIVAH
A SIG ON THEM...
Edited by poojawal_Pooja_ - 12 years ago
^^ Wow beautiful siggy Pooja, and welcome =D
^^ Good to see your here Sania 🤗 Bata did you see LUMK yet? I never got to watch it yet:(
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
man really..i have seen that movie long time ago..
yaar i also uploaded on youtube..watch it there😳

im so bad.now..deepi..buy new house.and all actors came..to her house..the host were saying..every1 came different but shahd pc..came in same car...ritestj geni n ranveer n anu. too..i understand pther 2 couple..now again..shahid and pc..ka suro ho jayega..arggg
^^ Really? Lucky! We went to Vancouver a month ago and could have picked a DVD from there, but we totally forgot:(

Are you serious? Omg! 😲🤗Thanks so much yaar! That's amazing. Do you have the copy of that download onto your computer, I was wondering if I could copy it to a disc.

What??? Uggghh Not again, I thought their relationship was over, but grrr, that just makes me soo mad too. I just hate this breakup fake news, makes me happy for a second, and then the next day when I hear, they are back 2gether again, I get sooo Furious XXP
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayeshaa-

^^ Really? Lucky! We went to Vancouver a month ago and could have picked a DVD from there, but we totally forgot:(

Are you serious? Omg! 😲🤗Thanks so much yaar! That's amazing. Do you have the copy of that download onto your computer, I was wondering if I could copy it to a disc.

What??? Uggghh Not again, I thought their relationship was over, but grrr, that just makes me soo mad too. I just hate this breakup fake news, makes me happy for a second, and then the next day when I hear, they are back 2gether again, I get sooo Furious XXP

Copy..not anymore yaar..my pc gets so slow n got some virus so i had to restore my pc..& all the files got deleted
u know how to download from youtube..u can do that but I dont know how to do it😕 I know coz some people knows how to do it..i tried so many times but always failed😆
That movie is really good..yaar..amu looks so cute..i wish movie become hit..but kya kareen aaj kal logo ji choice😆
when u watch the movie it feels good..😳..the movie does have old feel😳
& i love all the movie songs..& their direction😊

Ya thats what I thought argg..they make me so mad yaar...their movie coming naa..thats why theur doing again..when hez gonna work with amu
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Im good 
how abt u