Ayeshaa! (: Long time no talk. How are you?? πŸ€—
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG seeing my stuff use ... making feel like crying yaar 
This is so sweet yaar 
i love u CC and Dia ... u two are so sweet yaar 

@ Jia - I'm great thanks, how are you? =) πŸ€— I know long time no talk, I've been really inactive cause of school, the semester is really tough:\
.ayesha. thumbnail
@Jia jani<333 i am fine and u yaar? 
so happy at this moment yaar 
so how's the vm going yaar? 
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ayesha- Awweh good luck hun! I know this is my last year of uni and I am stressing :| I am doing ok hun, just got a little cold, thanks for asking πŸ€— <33

Pyaari - Hehe my VM? I ended up get high on SaJan that I didn't start on the VM :| And I am hating my WMM. It is messing up the sound of the song :@
^^Awww thanks soo much for the good luck *hugs* Aww hope you get better, keep taking your medication:) Yeah I have a really hard semester - - Chem, Physics, Math, and Socials:P Last year of Uni? Wow, what are you planning to become?
.ayesha. thumbnail
Hey Ayesha , how are you ? 

@Jia jani<333 i can feel yaar .. 
oh that sucks yaar ...ask someone who is use WMM, i am sure they can help you yaar ... 
i really waiting for your vm yaar 

i just notice 50 pages yaar πŸ€—
^ I'm great yaar, thanks:) How are you? Just have a lot of hmk which I'm trying to finish up:\
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Ayeshaa-

^^Awww thanks soo much for the good luck *hugs* Aww hope you get better, keep taking your medication:) Yeah I have a really hard semester - - Chem, Physics, Math, and Socials:P Last year of Uni? Wow, what are you planning to become?

Awweh no problem jaan! <3 πŸ€— Thank you so much. Hehe I don't like taking medicines :| Awweh woah that is a really hard semester. Last semester was my hardest semester, but I did well. Yep last year. I am majoring in Global Community Health with a concentration in Nutrition. I am also going to be applying to Nursing school for next fall iA. (: What are you studying?

Sorry for the late reply
@ Jia  -

πŸ€— Haha me neither, but I can't handle a sore throat aloneπŸ˜† Yeah It is, and I'm hating Physics at the moment:\ Oh sweet:) Well I want to study something in the medical area, but not sure as of yet. Could you tell me what courses you need to take in Uni for nursing?

It's okay:)