*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor*...imp plz check pg#2 - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago
Ok pyaari I am going to go now. I am really tired and I can't keep my eyes open but I will try to come online tomorrow. If not then I will talk to you soon. Tomorrow is my buck down and study day. I have 3 quizzes and an exam to study for this week so I am not sure when I will be online. I will come during my break time :$ Love you loads and take care. Go to sleep and don't take stress <3
Jia Good luck yaar 👍🏼 i am sure u will do fine yaar 
now i am off to study .. have so much tod o and i might stay up all night doing all this yaar 
anyways have nice night yaar and really take rest and don't stress yaar 
love u alots and thanks for making my day yaar 🤗
Originally posted by karanfan

🤪
You're scaring me 🤣
Originally posted by -Ayeshaa-

You're scaring me 🤣

🤪 *Ayu screams and runs away*
We're not online together  I wanted to catch up with you <33 anyways I have to go study now so byeee Ayu ... if you come back again 🤔😆

We're not online together  I wanted to catch up with you <33 anyways I have to go study now so byeee Ayu ... if you come back again 🤔😆
I know it sucks yaar, I also wanted to chat with you *ughh* Hopefully I will get to see your lovely reply to this in 1 minute =D 😆Will see you =D
^^ Very beautiful Amrita Avi Ayesha :) I really want to see her in a movie like Vivah again, with those beautiful suits on<3 I also saw the youtube video of Amrita at Shahid's Mausam Premiere, and she looked stunning in what she was wearing, she's soo naturally beautiful, she didn't even have that much makeup on her face like Sonam Kapoor did, she stood out of the crowd. Love Amrita<3
Originally posted by .ayesha.

CC you made it? :O 😃
Originally posted by -Ayeshaa-

^^ Very beautiful Amrita Avi Ayesha :) I really want to see her in a movie like Vivah again, with those beautiful suits on<3 I also saw the youtube video of Amrita at Shahid's Mausam Premiere, and she looked stunning in what she was wearing, she's soo naturally beautiful, she didn't even have that much makeup on her face like Sonam Kapoor did, she stood out of the crowd. Love Amrita<3
Thanks yaar, i was trying new coloring yaar ... so true i want her in new movie soon, i miss her so much yaar.. i agree i love what she wearing and so simply pretty and i don't want say anything about sonam.. she is okay to me yaar 😉

CC you made it? :O 😃
 Hey CC🤗   yup i made it , tried new coloring yaar